Oneshot - Drabble

Rain

 

Minho's POV:

 

My eyes slowly opened when I heard a low sob in the other corner of the room. I rubbed my eyes lazily while sitting on the bed. I looked around the room and I found my room mate, Taemin, wrapped in a sheet on the bed next to mine.

 

The rain was hitting the window hard making a loud noise, and the thunders were not helping at all. To be honest, all the scene was kind of scare, but I was ok with that. But looked like it was not the same for all.

 

The sobs were coming from Taemin's bed, and I've always known that our little maknae was really afraid of storms. And then I was feeling guilty for not have slept by his side, but when we went to bed it wasn't raining.

 

I got up slowly, feeling a little dizzy for being awake for only some minutes. Then I went to Taemin's bed and sit there, next to his boyfriend.

 

- Taemin-ah... - I said quietly, trying to see if Taemin was really awake.

- H-Hyung... - Taemin quickly looked at me, with his teary eyes, what made my heart hurts.

- Oh, yeobo, don't be afraid...

 

I said, trying to be kindly, feeling Taemin give me some space to lay next to him. And I quickly accept his offer and l lay beside him, hugging him tightly. I was his hair, trying to making him feel better, but I could only feel his tears and listen to his sobs.

 

- Hey, it's ok, Minnie. I'm here, right? - I kissed his forehead, feeling the sobs starting to stop a little.

- Thank you for being next to me, hyung... - He moved away a little from me and I could see his smile, what made my heart beats faster.

- I'm always here for you, pabo. - I laughed, making him laugh too. - Now you have to sleep, ok? I'll be here until morning, huh?

- Thank you...

 

Then I felt him hug me tightly, putting his face next to my chest, while smiling a little, what made me smile even more. Taemin was so cute... I could stay all night looking at him, but soon I felt the sleep taking over me and then I slept as my sweet maknae.

 

 

End.