Prolog: June, 16th, 2019

Amazing You

June 16th,  2019 

Choi Min Jae stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her dress. She had made sure that her dress wasn’t wrinkly, her train was perfectly adjusted.  

“Yoona!” Min Jae yelled. The door behind her opened in seconds, and Min Jae turned around.  

“Can you please check behind me, and make sure that the train is okay?” Min Jae said, getting worried. Yoona let out a giggle, and began to adjust her dress.  

"Min, your brothers and umma are coming soon. Tae Joon just called me." Yoona said, making one last adjustment to Min Jae's dress. Min Jae smiled, as Yoona came in front of her. 

“Yoona..." Min Jae said, with happy tears came down her eyes. Yoona looked at her, and wiped away some of her tears and cupped her face. 

"Min Jae, it's going to be fine. You and Ji Chang have been waiting for over a decade to get this far." Yoona told her. Min Jae sighed, wiped away the remainder of her tears, and looked away from her. Min Jae then looked up towards her and was about to say something, when the door opened. Yoona and Min Jae both looked over, to see who it was. As the door opened, Min Jae's heart stopped as Ji Chang walked in, with Min Na in his arms. Yoona then turned towards Min Jae.  

"I'm going to leave guys alone for a moment. I'll take Min Na with me." Yoona said, as turned around and headed towards Ji Chang.  

“Here, let me take her.” Yoona said, walking towards him. He then smiled and looked down at his daughter.   

“Careful, she just woke up from her nap.” Ji Chang told her. Yoona smiled, and took Min Na into her arms. As she took her into arms, Min Na made a small moan, and hid her head against her shoulders.  

“There, there Min Na. We are going to see grandma!” Yoona said, waking out of the room. Once the door closed, Min Jae smiled and reached for Ji Chang. He smiled and took her hand into his.  

“Sleep well?” Ji Chang asked her. Min Jae signed, and looked up towards him.  

“Anyo.  Too nervous, and plus you weren’t there… so it made it harder to sleep. How about you? Did you sleep well?” Min Jae asked. Ji Chang sighed, and pulled Min Jae closer to him, and held her into a tight embrace.  

“Nope. I had a lot on my mind. “ He told her. Min Jae frowned and looked up towards Ji Chang.  

“Wae?” Min Jae asked, looking at him, with concern.  Ji Chang let out a small giggle, and placed a kiss on her forehead.  

“It's nothing bad… trust me. I was just thinking about how we got this far.” Ji Chang said, with a smile and kissed her forehead again. Min Jae smiled, let out a giggle.  

“That was almost 9 years ago… And that was the day, my life changed…forever” Min Jae said, looking back up towards him. Ji Chang smiled. 

“Who, would of thought, that one morning… when I woke up, to see you in my arms.” Ji Chang said, holding her in closer.