Monster

VULTURE: THE LAST COLD WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOU GUYS GOING TO HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER TOO :-D A minor death is coming…

 

Jungkook P.O.V

 

 

It made sense… Everything made ing sense now… She had stopped loving me… I should have see this coming.

 

 

Before I knew it, her ring fell from the grasp of my hand as my legs took me deeper and deeper into the woods. Seeing her… with that kid… that newborn kid… That bastard… I should have kill him since the moment I met him. I should have rip his head off when I had the chance.

 

 

I couldn’t even think straight at that moment as my head kept spinning and reminding me what I just saw… I was furious with the newborn… myself… and her. I could feel the sharp fangs inside my mouth as my hunger started to kick in. My vision went blurred and all I craved for is the taste of thick red human blood.

 

 

And so I went to the only human being I could easily get blood supplies from.

 

 

I banged her door and she answered it in instant, knowing that I was coming.

 

 

“Hey! You called-”

 

 

“Give me everything you got.” I stormed inside her house, searching around for the remaining containers.

 

 

“Um…I-I… Look, Jungkook… It’s not easy to get blood supplied in a short time… I mean- You called 15 minutes ago.” She desperately told me.

 

 

“So you don’t have them?” I growled.

 

 

“I-I-I… I don’t… but… Here.” She smirked... She took off her night robe, showing me her bare body underneath.

 

 

“You can have me in the mean time…. Just like old times.” She offered. She went closer to me, sliding her hands on my chest.

 

 

it!

 

 

I held the back of her neck with a hard grip and buried my fangs in it… She moaned uncontrollably when she should be screaming in fear and pain.

 

 

Her blood was sweet… It was perfect that night… It had the same sweet scent as Yoori when she was a human… Yoori?

 

 

The image came back to me… The sight of her locking her lips with that bastard… Her lips, that used to be mine and mine only… Now his.

 

 

...... I really should have kill him.

 

 

“J-Jungkook?” Yewon suddenly winced in pain but I couldn’t stop myself from feeding on her.

 

 

I kept seeing Yoori in my head…

 

 

“J-Jungkook!!! S-STOP!!!” Yewon started to try shove me away but what human can stop a monster such as myself?

 

 

I pulled her tighter in my death grip, pretty sure I broke her backbone, causing her to released an ear-piercing scream.

 

 

When I was sure there’s no blood left in her, I gripped the back of her head and snapped her neck but ended up ripping her head right off. Her body fell on the floor while I panted harshly around the living room after that amazing meal. I was still gripping on her hair, swinging her head slightly before tossed it next to her body.

 

 

My eyes then caught on my own reflection on the huge mirror in her living room.

 

 

Haven’t seen him for a very long time… The red-eyed monster… For years and years he tried to change himself to be better… for her… but what’s the point now?

 

 

She had changed… then, so should I.

 

 

I wiped the blood from my lips with the back of my hand and left the house with a dead body in it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter