Chapter 21

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon POV

Once again the room was silent as my heart started to beat fast. Dahyun smirked at us as she knew that she managed to catch us in action. Or so she thought....

"First we need to find out how we are going to find this angle of the triangle here before finding its area." Momo said as she pointed at the maths question which she managed to take out when Dahyun was unaware her as she tried to look as if she was helping Mina. 

Mina was playing along perfectly as she tried to look as if she is paying a lot of attention to the question making the situation seem unsuspicious

"But what was the plan about?" Dahyun said as she stopped smirking. We paused for a while as we tried to come up with an excuse, that's when i noticed something. "Our plan was to sign up for the maths competition which is coming up soon and we thought that we should get ready for it." I said the moment i saw the poster which shows the details of the competition on the wall behind her. "Well then my sincere apology for disturbing you please carry on with your work." Dahyun who was obviously annoyed stormed out of the room.

After being sure that she was gone we all started to calm down. Nayeon who was holding tightly onto Lay's arm let go while Lay just smiled after having contact with his crush. The others just sighed as they started to calm down. "Nice save over there Sowon." Momo said as she gave me a thumbs up. "What no come on anyone could do that, you were great i didnt even noticed that you took out some maths paper." I said as i pointed to the paper in front of her.

"Haha i guess i can be a ninja and Mina loved your acting skills." Momo said as she chuckled and gave Mina a nudge on the shoulder making her blush. "It was nothing." Mina said as she tried to hide her face. "But that was a bit too close we should be careful from here on out alright." Sana said as she was clearly still in a state of shock. "I think i should go first i got some homework to do." Sana said as she waved and left the room.

"Well then see you all later then." Kai said as he and Baekhyun left soon after Sana. Lay and Nayeon had to carry out their councillor duty of taking rounds around the school. Of course knowing Lay it's more of a 'hang out with my crush' time. The rest of us made our way back to the dorm as it was already getting late. Everyone left leaving Eunha, Mina and I as we took our time to pack our stuff.

I decided to get out of my comfort zone and try to ask Eunha out.I gathered all the courage and strength that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter