Chapter 19

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon POV

Even though it was only the first day of attending Redemption High, a lot of things had already occured. Lay and Nayeon went to join the councilors in order of obtaining more evidence while my best friend found herself a new target and worse of all Baekhyun got hurt for no reason at all. I still cant believe this place, assaulting innocent students for no reason.

Meanwhile my status with Eunha is still friends even though we spend almost everytime together in school, I even sit next to her during class. But i cant deny the fact that i get nervous everytime i try to talk to her. It has come to a point where i think she finds me weird. Whenever i try to talk to her i just start to stammer and end up banging my head on the table due to frustration. 

Lessons were rather fun for me as i always get a chance to hear Eunha's voice whenever she gets called on. I am addicted to her voice. But there is one thing i do find weird about my class, that girl sitting alone at the back of the class. She doesnt talk to anyone but just sits there for the sake of attending class. It was a free period and there she was at the back by herself again. Unable to contain my curiousity i decided to ask Eunha.

"Eunha ya....that girl at the back..who is she?" I asked Eunha. That was the only time i managed to not stammer while talking to her, making progress i guess. "Oh her i dont know too, I asked Sana once but turns out no one actually knows her." Eunha said as she turned her head around to look at the girl. She just sits there with her emotionless face during class. She has never spoken a word before and i have never seen her with other people too. She's just always by herself, it's kind of strange actually.

"Maybe i should go talk to her." I said as i tried to stand up but got pulled down by Eunha back to my seat. "I dont think that's a good idea, word has it that she prefers to be left alone. She doesnt trust anyone, cant blame her, she's marked after all." Eunha continued to do her work as she continued to do her work. "Yeah but there's nothing wrong in talking to her right?" Eunha dropped her pen as she turned to me. 

"Sowon ah she could be dangereous not all marked people can be trusted. Some of them really do deserve to be treated this way and....I dont want to see you get hurt." I froze at her response as i stared into her eyes. My heart started to beat faster as i started to blush. "You're worried about me?" 

"Of course i am...You're my friend." At that moment i felt as if i got shot in the heart as i was dumped into the friendzone. "That's sweet." i replied while i was actually killing myself on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter