I'm not the only Pabo

I'm not the only Pabo

You and Jr are classmates, only recently you got closer. Due to having a class project that paired both of you up. Hence, even after the project was done, you guys would still hang out. Liking each other company. You found out that you have already fallen head over heels for him. Hence, you decide that today was the day you confess. Since everything was so perfect. The view, the atmosphere everything was just right. You and Jr was sitting at the school roof top after school. Looking at the view. As it was already evening and both of you were there to see the sunset. You gather all your courage.

You: Turn to him look at him “Oppa, we have known each other for a while now.”

Jr: Turing his head to meet your eyes “Yup, it has already been 6 months. Time passed so quickly didn’t it.”

You: “But you never talk about your love life before.” Giving him a slight pout

Jr: “My love life? There really is nothing interesting to know” Smiling back at you

You: “But this isn’t fair! I shared mine with you thought! You got to tell me too.” Pouting even more

Jr: “Hahaha, there really isn’t anything interesting about it because I have never dated before.”

You: “WHAT?! Wow, I didn’t expect that thought. But you should at least have someone you like right?”

Jr: “Only recently”

You: “Wow, lucky girl.” Looking back at the view

Jr: “How about you? Anyone you like?” Staring at you

You: looking at the view, smiling “Yup, I have someone in mind for quite a while now.”

Jr: “Woah… and you didn’t tell me about it?!” glaring at you

You: “Ain’t i’m telling you now?” laughing while still looking at the view

Jr: “Who is he?”

You: “Someone you know thought. He’s kind, caring, sweet yet daring and charming. He’s just perfect. But he’s a pabo (fool/dumb)”

Jr: “PABO?”

You: Turning your head to his direction looking in to his eyes “Yes Wanjeon Pabo (a total fool/Dumb)” turning back to the view

Jr: “Why?” looking at you curiously

You: “Because, I have been hinting him that I liked him for quite a while now. But it seems that he doesn’t get it. Oppa Ottkae? (oppa how?)” looking back at him in the eyes.

Jr: “You should just tell him straight up then. Some guys just can’t take hints.”

You: sigh and looking back to the view “But it’s too late I guess. He already has someone he likes.”

Jr: “Still you should at least try. That way you don’t have any regrets. But you still haven’t told me who is that guy?”

You: Stare at him in the eyes “Jinjia wanjeon paboya (really a total fool/Dumb)” Turing back.

Jr: “What? Who?”

You: …….

Jr: “Hey! Come on, you can’t just stop talking like that. Who is he?”

You: Turning back to him “Do you really want to know?”

Jr: “Ya, why wouldn’t I? I’m curious”

You: You took a deep breathe looking at him in the eyes “You….. I like you. I like you oppa… for a while now…” still looking at his eyes.

Jr: …..

You are just staring at him. While he was just too shocked to give you any respond. “Well… that was awkward. I’ll be going than.” Standing up walking away while feeling your heart starting to ache. But you only manage to take a few steps away before someone grab your wrist pulling you back and hugging you.

Jr: “I’m not the only pabo.”

You: Blushing and not knowing why he did that, but mange to get yourself to speak “What do you mean?”

Jr: “You are one too.”

You: pushed out of his hug “Hey! What do you mean by that? I’m not!”

Jr: “Oh really?”

Upon saying that, Jr grab your wrist bringing you closer to him while his other hand cupped your face. When both of your face were just inch away, he kissed you on the lips. Giving you a soft and gentle kiss before pulling out. Whispering on your lips “pabo”