Of Bus Rides and Seating Arrangements

Love? Bull.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truthfully speaking, Yuta didn't know how he ended up in this situation.

He was always looking; always admiring the older from afar. He was always loving Taeyong, even if the latter didn't notice. Yuta doesn't know how or when he fell in love with the pink-haired male, but one day he noticed he was looking at the older longer than expected. He was observing more details than he usually did, like the way Taeyong's eyes wrinkled whenever he smiled, or the way his teeth showed whenever he laughed. Every inch, every detail of the older, Yuta noticed and fell in love with.

But falling in love had its consequences, didn't it?

Yuta forgot about that.

Here the Japanese boy was, a small sigh leaving his lips as he averted his gaze to the scenery outside the window, the sounds of his heart shattering to pieces ringing in his ears with each word that slipped out of the mouth of the boy next to him. He tried desperately, holding his feelings and tears back as a forced smile slips onto his lips, nodding as he carried on listening to Taeyong's ramblings.

The bus' door opens and in steps a girl; a small smile on her face as she sat down at an empty seat. A girl; too familiar to Yuta.

The girl that'd been causing his misery.

The girl who did nothing but help his heart break even more.

The girl who Taeyong was so helplessly in love with.

Yuta elbowed the older lightly, breaking the latter out of his trance-like state. Before another word could slip past Taeyong's lips, Yuta motioned towards the girl sitting a few seats ahead of them. Taeyong blinked, confusion written all over his face, looking like a lost puppy. "There," the younger chuckled, "That's the girl you've been talking about, isn't it? The girl you're whipped for-- the one you like?"

The younger's voice turned raspy, trying to utter the last few words without sounding bitter.

A blush creeped up Taeyong's neck, his cheeks flushed as he nodded shyly.

"Go to her, hyung," Yuta told him, a gentle smile on his face as more sadness built up within him. He wondered-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter