Final (?)

Reading Material

It was another no work day for the whole group. Irene and Wendy were preparing afternoon snacks while Joy, Yeri and Seulgi were lazing around the living room. The two youngest were busy watching while Seulgi was busy with her phone.

Every once in a while, Yeri or Joy would notice how Seulgi smiles or softly laughs. They assumed that she was reading an online book or something because that was what she recently spends her time with.

Seulgi wanted to learn English. To be better in speaking, writing and conversing in English is a plus she thinks. More importantly, she wanted to be able to converse with Wendy in full English. Other members can converse in English too but to converse in full English with Wendy would be their 'thing', like a 'couple thing'.

Without anyone knowing, Seulgi was actually reading fanfictions. It was not in her intention to use English fanfictions as tool for learning, she just accidentally saw one and tried reading it. And because she enjoyed reading the first one, partly because it was about her and Wendy, she continued reading some more. It was also a good practice for her writing as she left comments to those that she read.

Fluff, that is her favorite. Reading fluff stories was like reading about her everyday life with Wendy, well not exactly the things that they do or have done but they can be very possible. Yup, they are definitely a fluffy copule. She has not tried reading other things but fluff, well not until now.

Seulgi has no more fluff stories to be read and as much as she liked re-reading those stories, she wanted new ones too so she browsed for different ones. Then she saw these stories tagged as [M]. She does not know what those are so she got curious. This could be my second favorite after fluffy ones or maybe it would be better than the fluffy ones. She thought as she chose one story to start reading on.

"Seulgi unnie, are you okay?" Seulgi jumped a little, quite shock at the sudden question.

"Huh?" Seulgi said.

"Are you okay, unnie? You got this weird expression on your face while reading something on your phone just now."

"You're a little flushed too." Joy added.

"Ah...uhm..."

"Bingsoo is ready guys, we made one for everybody." their eldest announced as she and Wendy carried trays of bingsoo into the living room.

"Seungwan unnie, I think your girlfriend is sick." Yeri said as she picked up one bowl of bingsoo.

Wendy put the tray down and went to where Seulgi was. "Ba...Seul..." Wendy was about to call her 'Baby' but then she remembered how much the two youngest react when they hear or see something from them. "Seul, are you okay?" She then placed her hand on Seulgi's forehead.

Wendy's touch made Seulgi jerk. "Yeah...yeah. I'm okay." 

"Are you sure? You're flushed and a little hot. It might be because of the weather."

No. Definitely not the weather. "Yes...yes. It is too hot today." Seulgi agreed but she kept on  avoiding to look at Wendy.

She just read an [M] story, now she knows what those are. Looking at Wendy and being near Wendy now was making her uncomfortable.

Wendy then sat beside her and she gulped. Wendy was wearing an oversized shirt and short shorts with her hair in a bun. Suddenly, Seulgi found her so y with just a simple outfit and a little messy bun.

"Hey, are you really okay?" Wendy asked again. Seulgi was just looking at her with the bear-like monolidded eyes getting round and her face still flushed. "Here have some." Wendy then feed Seulgi a spoonful of bingsoo. "Get your bowl now before somebody else eats it."

"...yes" Seulgi took her eyes off the smiling Wendy. She ate her bingsoo quietly while fighting off whatever she was feeling at that moment.

A very very wrong time to read something like that, she realized.