My Life

MY LITTLE HAPPY VIRUS

   Why my life is always miserable. Even from the start where i born to this world i have been hated with so many people including the one that gave birth to me. I feel sorry for myself to be born in this world. I started asking myself why i have to exist in this world. I was been treated like a trash at home and even at school i was been pushed away by my friends. 

 

   Day by day i will be smacked by my father to release his stress. He never say sorry to me even once. I always think about to kill myself so that i can get away from this world but i can't. I don't want to die in this miserable life. I was deserve to feel happiness, joyness in my life. Why can't somebody gave me that. 

 

   One day i decided to change my appearance in high school. I learn about fashion and read about trendy things that happen nowadays. All the hard work didn't pay me. Everyone still avoid me just because there is my ex schoolmate in my elementary school tell everyone about me. I was tired with all of this and ignore everone that talked about me. Everyday every second i do thigs by my own. 

 

   One day i bumped into someone on the roof where i usually eat there during break time. I heard him singing and he has this wonderful sweet voice i have ever heard. I close my eyes and heard it with full emotions. Suddenly he stops singing and when i open my eyes he was standing in front of me. I was freaked out and i want to run away from him but he grab my hand and he looked at me. He said to me "I never seen a cute girl like you before". My heart start to racing and that moment where my new life begin.