fin

Wish I can turn back time

PREPARE SOME TISSUES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IM BOUT TO WRECK YOUR FEELINGS. 

HMU ON MY TWT @softestjohnny 

___________________________________________________________________

“You broke me,” He said with an unreadable tone, “I did,” Jeonghan let out a sob again, he knew that it was his fault to be selfish, he loves Seungcheol so much that he’s afraid that he feels like he doesn’t deserve him so he messed around behind his back instead to have a backup plan. it was cruel and childish of him, but it was the old him. after losing Seungcheol he realizes how much and how such a broken person he is without him. “You broke me into million pieces, I’m not sure where are those pieces anymore,” He stared the younger without mercy. “I don’t hate you, I just can’t look at you,” That broke Jeonghan’s heart into even billion pieces. “Every time I look at you, I would always want to run back into your arms, you broke me Jeonghan, you really did, but I know at some point, I could never love someone as much as I loved you once,” Seungcheol softens his voice, “I love Jihoon” He said it, without doubt, Jeonghan just want to die at this point. “But I love you too much that I can leave him right at this moment to run back into your arms- but not that I want to,” He sighs, “When you left me, he was the one who picked up those shattered pieces of me and tries to put it together, if you were the one who tears me down, he was the one who put me together. Maybe people’s right. We tend to love something that is hurtful.” Seungcheol looks at Jeonghan with an invitation in his hand. “I’ll see you then,” as he smiled and left the front door of their once shared apartment. 
“I’m sorry, Maybe I was too greedy for your love that I end up losing them,” Jeonghan slump on his closed door apartment with a wedding invitation on his hand says, “Choi Seungcheol and Lee Jihoon,”.