my micky yoochun

my micky yoochun[One-Shot]

  A/N: ok i made this along time ago but i thoght i sould share it with you all.


 arrived in Korea to talk to a fashion company about my design, but when I arrived my driver did not show up. I was waiting for at least two hours when I decided to just start to walking, I grabbed my luggage and walked the streets hoping someone spoke English and can point the way to the company. As I walked the streets asking someone for directions a man saw me struggling he came up to me and asked.

“May I help you?”

“Finally someone who speaks English, can you tell me where this fashion company is?” I asked.

“Yes...”he responded

  As he told me the way, I wrote it down. I thanked him and was on my way. I was on my way to the company when a group of guys came up to me they started to talk to me in there langrage.

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand you.” I told them.

“Come with us.” one said.

“No, its okay I have something to attend to.” I replied.

“Come on, it will be fun.” They kept pushing me to go with them.

  Two of the guys started to pull me in the opposite direction I was going. I got scared and pulled away but then they griped my hand and started to pull me again. I didn’t know what to do. Then all of a sudden someone pulled me and hides my face in his chest where I couldn’t see what was happing. I heard people auguring then punishes. I tried to turn my head to see but then the man hugged me tighter, so now I can’t turn my head. I looked up at him to see who it was but he was wearing sunglasses and a hat so I couldn’t really see him. He finely let me go, when I looked behind me to see if the guys were still there. They were gone.I turned back at the man that hid my face to say “thank you”. When he pulled of his sunglasses I completely recognized him. It was Mickey Yoochun from DBSK (DongBangShinKi).

“Are you okay?” Yoochun asked. I was still a little shocked so I answered the best way I could.

“I’m...I’m fine.” I strutted a little.

He just looked at me, and the other four members were unsure on what to do next.

“Where are you going?” Changmin asked

“I don’t know I was looking for an address but it seems I’m lost” I lied

“we can help you what’s the address?”Yunho asked

“I don’t remember, when I was attack it fell down the drain.” I lied again

They all sighed looking around them when Jaejoong saw the fans filming with their camera phone.

“Hay, we have to go!” Jaejoong said to the others.

“Wait, what do we do with her!?”Changmin asked. The rest of them paused for a second.

“You, come with us!” Yunho pulled me and stuck me in the van that they were riding in.

  We all were sitting in the car in silents. Yoochun asked the manager something in Korean then An argument broke out. I didn’t know what to do so I just stopped them the best way I know how.

“Hay!” I yelled softly. Then they all looked at me.

“Please don’t argue.”I can see they fillet bad when I looked at them.

“Sorry, we didn’t mean to scare you we were just discussing on what to do.” Junsu said

“What to do?”...Oh! You mean with me, right?”

“Yes, and I decided you well stay with us for a little bit, okay?” the manager answered

“Okay.” I answered in an unsure voice

  We drove for a long time and everyone fell asleep but I was to nerves to sleep so I made myself to stay awake. It was really dark out by the time we arrived at some apartments. After we interned the apartment the manager showed me to a room that had two beds.

“This is Yoochun’s room because this has a spar bed so you can sleep here, okay”

“Okay…but is it okay with Yoochun?”

“It’s fine with me.”A voice came from behind me I turned around to see Yoochun standing there. I looked at him for a second then tuned my head because I was nervous.

“Here…you can use the shower first.” He said as he handed me a bath towel.

“Thank you.” I said as I grabbed the bath towel.

“By the way what’s your name?” the manager asked.

“My name is Cindy, what about your name manager?” I answered.

“My name? It’s…hmm just call me manager, okay?” he didn’t want to say so I just left it alone.

  Manager showed me to the bathroom down the hallway. I guess I took about thirty minutes. After I was done I was really thirsty so I went to get some water when I heard the manager talking to the boys. I didn’t understand them because they were talking in Korean. Just when I was about to walk in the living room I heard my name, so I hide behind the wall that cut off the living room and hallway to see if they would say something in English. After a few minutes I was going to give up and walk back to the room when I stumbled over fake flower pot and made a loud a racket. I fall and when I looked up I saw everyone standing there I didn’t know what to say. The only thing I came to mind was…

“Hahaha…sorry, I’m a little bit of a klutz.” I said as I rubbed my head.

*Snicker* “here, take my hand.” Changmin offered me a hand up.

“Thank you.” I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

“Are you okay?” Junsu asked as I got up.

“I’m fine.” I dusted myself off and looked at them.

“Hay, you have green eyes!” Jaejoong said very fast.

“Actually there considered hazel.” I said.

Then everyone became interested in my eyes. Everyone kept on staring at my eyes it was a little weird. Manager finally stopped them he stepped in front of me.

“Hay that’s good enough...so Cindy are you hungry?” Manager asked.

I looked at everyone to see if it was going to make any trouble plus I wasn’t hungry but I didn’t want to be rude.

“If it isn’t to mush trouble?” I said.

“No, of course it isn’t.” Yunho said.

  It really wasn’t any trouble for them at all, we had pizza but because I’m not a fan of pizza I only ate two small slices. After we ate I was tired from my long day so I was going to head off to bed but just then Junsu suggested that we watch a movie again not wanting to be rude I accepted. We all gathered around the television Junsu, Yoochun, and myself sat on the couch Yunho and Jaejoong sat on the floor. About one forth through the movie I started to fall asleep. After I fall asleep I could hear someone talking I didn’t know what they were saying It sounded like mumbling to me. All of a sudden someone picked me up. I was too tired to open my eyes to see who it was, I can fill my body in the air then my body was gently put down. I heard a door close then someone brushed my hair out of my face this time I opened my eyes a little bit it was too dark so all I saw was a figure then it walked away. I finally fall in a deep sleep. 

The next morning I woke up in my bed recalling what happened the night before. I sat up and looked around I didn’t find Yoochun in the room so  I walked to the living room everyone was busy getting ready for something.

“Manager what’s going on?” I asked.

“Ah…Cindy we have a big schedule today so we should be back around midnight, okay?” manager said.

They all left in a hurry and I didn’t have time to answer, after I realized what just happened I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels. Nothing good was on so I shut off the T.V. I walked around the house a little and I notice it was dusty. Without realizing it I started cleaning everything, I guess I spent the whole day cleaning because when I looked out the window it was sunset. I finished what was left and decided to make something to eat I was cooking when I got a call on my cell phone.

“Hello?” I answered the call.

“Hay honey, how are you doing?” it was my mother.

“Oh…hay mom, I’m good. What about you?” I asked

“I’m fine.” She answered

I continued to cook and talk to my mother we talked for ten minutes. I finished cooking and ate alone. Night had came so I got ready for bed and was heading off then I realized that the guys might be hungry so I made an Asian dish for them, I made the plats and covered them with plastic wrap so it can stay warm. After I set the table it was nearly midnight so I went to bed. About an hour had past when I woke up from I racket coming from the living room, I got up to see what it was the living room light tuned on so I walked out to the living room to find the guys home. They were all standing around the table when I surprised them by saying…

“Hey.” I said.

“Oh…hay, did you make this yourself?” Yoochun asked and pointed at the food.

“Yes, I thought you guys might be hungry so I made some food.” I answered.

“Wow! So this is for us?” Junsu seemed excised.

“Yep, it should still be warm I made it an hour ago. Well I hope you enjoy it.” I said.

They all sat down at the table and started eating. Manager took the first bite, I was worried to if it was good are not to them. Manager said with a small…

“It’s really good!”

Then the rest of them fallowed and every one had a good time eating the food I made for them, I was really happy but also very sad. The next day I woke up earlier then ever one else, the person I was sharing a room with Yoochun was still sleeping. So I quietly started to pack my things. After I was done packing I was just about to walk out of the house and to my luck Yoochun woke up.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Yoochun, I thought you were sleeping.” I said nervously.

“I was and now I’m not. Where are you going?” he’s a little mad.

*sigh*“I’m going home to America.” I answered.

“Why?” he is shocked and mad now.

“Why?...why not!? I live there it’s my home.” I said.

“But I thought you liked it here.” he said

“I do, but I have a job I need to keep. And I will come back to visit. Okay?” I explained.

He finally understood me. He asked me if he and the others can see me off I agreed so I can have one last memory too. At the airport I gave them a hug and manager gave me a chain with five silver rings each ring had a name of one of the members. I hugged them one last time and left. I forced my tears back in till I got on the plane. Back home in America I got too see my family again even thou I was with my family I can’t get Yoochun out of my head. That is when I realized I’m in love with him. I explained to my mother my fallings and that I wanted to go and see him again. She said I should follow my heart so I followed my heart back to Korea. I found out that they are going to have a concert so I got a hold of the manager I explained everything to him he gave me a backstage pass to the concert, he said the best time to show up was on the last song so I followed his words. The time had come to confess my fallings, the concert had ended and he was walking my way.

“Hey, everyone!” I said excitedly.

“Omo, Cindy it’s been a long time!” Junsu got all happy and gave me a hug.

“It’s nice to see you too.” I said.

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hmm…I guess it’s to sort things out.” I said.

“Thing?...what kind of things?” Yunho asked.

“It’s personal.” I answered.

I stared at the manager to get him to start the plan. As he was pushing the others out the door to the van I grabbed Yoochun’s arm and pulled him to his dressing room. I closed the door for privacy.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Yoochun asked.

“Sorry, it’s the only way I could talk with you in privet.” I answered.

“Why would you want to talk in privet with me?” he asked.

“To tell you that I’m in love with you.” I said without hesitation.

He just stared at me not knowing what to say next, then he just walked out I felt rejected. I started to walk out of the dressing room then he came back and gave me a hug I hugged him back and then he gave me a kiss. From then on we became a couple a few years later I was happily married with a beautiful family of my own.