first and last.

Who You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dedicated to Christi Unnie and all Applers out there! Hi Christi unnie, thanks for giving me an inspiration to write daragon fanfics! kkk~ Been writing so much in MS word but end up not publishing it for good. lmao

Sorry for the wrong grammar. I am not really fluent in English so bear with many grammatical errors in the story. Hang in there.

 

 

 

   

 

 

Precisely 6:00 in the evening; Sandara Park's point of view

It's funny how I met the guy whom I like at just first sight. Of course, it's not love. I am too young for love. I'm not capable of loving someone in just a mere second. I met Jiyong when they transferred to our neighborhood. Their house is just beside our house and his room is also parallel to my room. I can see his room from my window, and so does he.

 

 

One day, I am reading a fictional book when my Father came barging in the house with unfamiliar faces. My eyes turn into slits when I saw them. Am I missing something in here?

 

"Nabi, they are our new neighbor." Father said with a smile plastered on his face. I look at him and then, look at the little boy's direction. I think he's the same age as me. He's a pretty boy and I like pretty boys. I've never seen a guy who has a stoic expression but still looks good. 

 

"They are the Kwons." Father said which made me snap from my reverie. I smiled and bowed my head.

 

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, I'm Sandara Park." And then I smiled at them. Mrs. Kwon smiles back and went near me to caress my hair.

 

"She's such a beautiful young girl. You and your wife's genes are really good, huh." Mrs. Kwon commented. My Father shyly smiled and humbly said that it's not about his genes and that my mother's just taking care of my skin so well, that's why I have a pearly white skin.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, and my Father continue on their conversation in the living room. Meanwhile, I felt like someone's looking at me and I glance at the boy's direction. He didn't bother to move from his place?

 

"Hi." I hesitantly said but I smiled afterwards before extending my right hand to him. "I'm Sandara."

 

He just nods and said, "Jiyong."

 

I felt myself blush after hearing his voice. Why am I feeling so giddy all of a sudden? Do I like him already?

 

"Nice to meet you, Ji." His eyes flickered when I muttered my nickname for him. I smiled at him with my hands intertwined at the back.

 

And after a few seconds of staring at each other, I saw the corner of his lips turning up. Did he smile? Omo, really? I made a cyborg smile? I suddenly felt giddy and I can't control my feelings, that's why I run towards my room and lock myself inside. I'm holding my breath for a second and huffed after. Calm down, Nabi. It's just your new neighbor. There's nothing wrong with liking him, right?

After that scene, I decided not to go outside my room until the Kwons are gone. I heard my Father said that I might fell asleep in my room when Mrs. Kwon asked where I am.

 

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I heard a familiar voice. I snapped my head towards Donghae's direction. His eyes sparkle with worry as he looks at me. I realized that his face is just a centimeter away from me and I suddenly felt uneasy. I distanced myself from him and he immediately distanced himself too when he realized that the entire thing felt awkward.

 

He coughed before saying, "I'm sorry." and he gives me his famous gummy smile. I can hear the DaraHae minions squealing because of the entire situation. Seriously, they are getting into my nerves already. They can't just grasp the idea that Donghae and I are just friends, and there's nothing more than that. I do like Donghae, but just as a friend. We've been friends for six years already. I won't cross the lines just because I want to move on from my first heartbreak. Indeed, love is more painful the first time around.

 

I sighed. I am not here to sulk. I better go home before it rains. I saw the news of having a yellow rain for this day and I don't like rain when it's night time. It is because I love to lie down in our car's roof to watch the stars shimmer, and I love it more when I do it with someone.

I stand from my seat preparing my things.

 

"Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

 

"Home."

 

"Already? Aren't you going with your friends in Sun?"

 

"The hell, why am i going to Sun?"

 

"To drink and party all night." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and starts walking. I can still hear his footsteps following me.

 

"Don't follow me, Hae Dong." I saw his lips twitched when he heard my nickname for him.

 

"Ugh, don't call me that."

 

"Why? What's wrong with that?" I asked him. He immediately stops from walking and point his fingers on me.

 

"It's a pet name." His brows are smashed towards the center and I find it cute.

 

"I don't see anything wrong with Hae dong, Lee." I said with my face void from any emotions. I start walking again, leaving Donghae behind.

 

"Ya, Dara, Bom will get mad at me if she finds out that I let you go home."

 

"I don't care. I know you can handle her."

 

"No one can man-handle a Bominator, Dara! Yah! Dara!!!"

 

I ignored him and turn right to go towards the bus stop. When I reached the waiting shed, there's a man whose head's bowed and his hands are clasped together. It seems like he's shouldering a very big problem.

 

It started to drizzle so I took out my umbrella, just in case it will rain cats and dogs.

 

I sat beside the man and I suddenly felt uncomfortable. His blonde hair covers his face. I can only see his ear with a black stud and his jaw line which seems so perfect for my eyes. I continue to gaze at him, observing everything about him. His clothes, his hair, and his hands with veins popping on it that makes him so y and his lips. I gasped when I saw his eyes directly looking at mine.

I immediately look forward and everywhere but his side. I will never ever look back. It makes me so uncomfortable. Those brown orbs, it seems like it contains a lot of emotions in there. He's bottling up everything. His eyes are so inviting, I want to stare at it all day. Oh my, what am I saying?!

It's starting to rain so hard. I can hear nothing but the sound of the rain dropping on the ground. The atmosphere between us is so quiet and awkward.

My heart is palpitating. What in the world is happening to me? I can hear its my heart beats fast and I hate it. What is this? Love at first sight. Hell no! I'm not in love with a stranger whom I just met. I am not that kind of girl.

[ You sure you're not? Don't you remember that you like someone at first sight? ]

Can you please shut up? It's not like I love him at just first sight. Love is different from like.

[ But the thing is you are attracted. No one said that you already love the guy beside you. ]

Ugh, just shut up.

[ I won't. I am the author of your thoughts. ]

Geez, whatever. Just stop. You're not helping.

"Hey," He tapped my right shoulder and I flinch. Oh my god, is he going to kill me!? Is he a murderer? Oh Jesus, help me! I decided not to look at him. I am shaking and my heart's not helping me anymore. "Don't worry; I am not a crimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter