A Fox World Turn Upside Down

Love Has No Bounds

"Oh look at her she so white and 123...9 Tails just like her mother." The woman exclaimed excitedly as she shows of her baby to her husband. He husband holds the baby as the baby slowly open her eyes smiling "Arent you a cutie your mother waited a long time for a girl you know. " He laughs as his sons huddle around him in awe of their baby sister "Father what is her name?" He looked at his wife and they both smiled at the same time spoke, "Her name is Krystal"

Krystal soon grew up to be a beautiful young adult running all around their island Nysa causing trouble with her brothers. Since she was the youngest fox spirit everyone adored her as she will grow up to be the new Queen of their island. One day she ran to her godfathers place just past their Island called, Elysian. Her Godfather was the almighty God of Healing Minho , he once was among the three oldest gods before he decided to step down and tend to his peach blossom grove. Now his life consist of tending to his blossom, playing chess with her brother Sehun as well making delicous wine out of his peach blossom, Krystal soaring down to one of the peach blossoms branch she lays on it as she watches minho make his blossom wine. Taking one of the peaches of the branch she takes a bite of it before coming down the tree standing beside minho. "I heard you were looking for me God father." She said as she continues to eat. Minho calling his birds who peck the flower pedals for the wine to fly off he turns to her smiling "come with me we are going on an adventure." He then pats her shoulder teleporting them to the famous Avalon Mountain where all spirits come to train their magic hoping one day they reach god status. Krystal looks around not seeing anything but at the top of the mountain she sees a school and she groans, "minho you tricked me this is no adventure this is school I dont want to go learn magic I am pretty capable as I am now" she glares at him as he laughs walking up the mountain. "Dont you want to be able to pass your brothers one day and not let them bully you anymore Krystal baby? I mean one day you will take over your mothers place as Queen of Nysa and it would be embarassing if all around the world finds out you arent even god status let alone a nine tail fox not knowing basic magic." he says as he looks at her. Krystal now thinks to herself that minho has a point but not wanting to admit it she just walks past him up the mountain. Laughing at her stubborness he taps her to stop as they almost reach the top using magic to turn her clothes and hairstyle into men clothes. Krystal looks at her new look and looks back at minho confuse. "If you are going to go find mentor here you must be a guy so from now on you will be called Jungkook. You mustnt let anyone find out you are a girl or that you are a nine tail fox." he warned her as she nods accepting her new look and name. Soon they walked up to the door of the school as they walked in they see the students there chasing around what seems to be a flying fan. Krystal enjoying all the commotion when the fan flew towards her landing in her palm of hands as the students cam running staring at her in awe. Not long after a surprisingly young man with a mustache came out as all the other students round up and bows to him. "Master Hoya the fan has chosen its new owner" one of the boys exclaimed. Intrigue by it he turns to see his old pal Minho as well what seem to be a girl dress in man clothing. Heading toward his friend he smile greating him, "ah Minho  havent see you in so long what brings you to this parts woods. "  Minho smiles back as he pushes krystal infront of him, "I found a worthy new student for you Hoya, a  heaven spirit i found just waiting to be trained.   " Hoya stares at Krystal knowing she is a girl but instead of bursting the bubble he nods as it seems what was once his prized possession magical fan has now chosen her as its new owner. "Very well what is your name? " he looked at Krystal as she nevously said "My names Tai" she then proceed to hand him his fan back hut he deny its "Tai, from now on you will be my 17th student you will stay here learn magic with the rest of your fellow students in hope one day you might reach god level. I am your teacher Hoya God of War. "he said.  Minho nudges Krystal to bow, she then bends down on her knees giving her new teacher a grand bow. From now on she is Tai a heavenly spirit learning magic,Minho just hopes she doesnt cause any troubles while Krystal is training. 

*A/N so just short chapter to set scene  like i said its gonna be quite long fanfic think of it like a drama you got to set the mood and facts before actions happen. So these beginning chapters wont have any myungsoos since he isnt even born yet rofl. But be patients on my story as well my updates. I hope you like this story. Comment and subscribe is much appreciated <3