Final

Mark is Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......

 

"Aish!" Mark groaned and crumpled a piece of paper in his desk before tossing it. Mark is hard at work on their comeback, and he is writing lyrics, but nothing comes to his mind. He can't think straight, but he needs to finish them before this weekend because he also needs to contribute to the songwriting and arrangement.

The issue is that he can't concentrate. Mark is currently irritated.

"That is the 127th piece of paper you have thrown today, Mark Hyung. Before you go to bed, clean up your messes!" Jisung commented that he sounded like he was scolding Mark, and he bit the last piece of pizza for tonight. How does the youngest know that the crumpled papers are already 127?

"I know!"

"Ah, Haechan hyung is sleeping next to Jeno hyung again. So, I'll be your roommate for the rest of the days. He already informed our manager so don't bother. I will behave hyung." Added Jisung, what he said just made Mark caught off guard.

"Again? Hey, it's been a week." his complaints, a pucker between his eyebrows appeared.

"He said it's very comfortable to sleep with Jeno hyung." the younger said.

Mark appeared to be dissatisfied with what he had just heard, and he despised it. Is Haechan still angry? He didn't mean to hurt him that day, and it's all his fault. Mark was stressed and tired that day, so he felt sorry for Haechan because he vented his frustrations to the boy who didn't do anything. He's truly sorry. After that, the younger one began to avoid him. Instead of Mark, he's clinging to Jeno, which irritates him greatly. Even Mark was perplexed as to why.

He wanted to apologize, but a part of him is kind of afraid, for what reason? He didn't know. What's happening?

"I'm done. Hyung, I'll go to bed first. Bye." and the maknae rushed off to their room while yawning.

Mark left alone. It's already 11:25 pm and he is still not sleepy. He was thinking about the incident that happened that day. Mark didn't hate Haechan. Actually he's happy whenever he is with him. He shouldn't talk if he is stressed. It will be a mess if he talks.

"Ahh! I'll just sleep." Before going to bed, he jotted down his thoughts and washed his hands. When he walks into his room, it feels empty; it always does. He sighed deeply and shook his head before falling asleep. Jisung has already fallen asleep; that was quick

*

"Ah Haechan-ah please!" Jeno whined, removing Haechan's arms from hugging him behind but Haechan didn't bother to put off his arms. He loves to hug Jeno. Jeno is always fluffy and loves to cling to him.

"Shut up. I'm still sleepy. It's very comfortable here."

Jeno let out a long sigh and simply gave up. He's not going to win against Haechan anyway. Haechan is acting like a baby with him, but he can't complain because the boy is adorable. He enjoys his cuteness. Jeno is a wonderful person.

"Yah! Get to your feet!!" Mark stormed into the youngsters' room. He didn't even bother knocking and went straight to Haechan who pulled Jeno's shirt and hugged him tightly, oblivious to Mark's presence. Well, Haechan is still drowsy.

"Oh, hyung. What's the matter? We're about to get up." Jeno answered, still in shock because of Mark's action.

Because Haechan ignored him, Mark's brows twisted. He doesn't give a damn about Mark. He just wanted to hug Jeno more, and Mark is getting irritated again. He sighed as he exited the younger's room, not answering Jeno because he is afraid he will become enraged at him for no apparent reason.

"What the is wrong with me? Seriously?" he asked himself, looking back at the room where the youngsters were sleeping.

"Ouch." He screamed, realizing he had run into the wall because he was still looking around the room. Chenle laughed because he saw what happened to Mark and thought it was hilarious. Chenle is always cheerful. Renjun nudged him to stop giggling because Mark appeared to be annoyed once more. It was extremely rare.

"Are you okay hyung?" Renjun asked him. Seems he is worried. Of course, Renjun is a generous boy and he cares a lot for their leader.

"Not really. I'm frustrated to death.I need to calm myself." he sighs. They heard a soft chuckle that caught their attention from the younger's room where Mark came from and he can't be wrong. It is Haechan.

Seems he's enjoying his life with Jeno.

"I bet Haechan wants to cuddle Jeno." Renjun started and sipped the last drop of his milk and looked at the room smiling.

"How did you know?"

"I saw it, they were always like that every morning." and Mark frowned. Chenle giggled and poked sleepy Jisung now.

"What about Jeno?"

"He liked it. Jeno is being hard to get sometimes just to see Haechan's aegyo and being a baby around him. Wow, he's so smart."

"He liked it? He must be crazy. Nothing is cute about Haechan! What's with him? Wow! I really hate them both!" he asked, a little bit angry and Renjun sensed his strange attitude. This is new. Renjun secretly kicked Chenle's leg under the table, not a very strong kick. Just enough to catch the younger's attention. He smirked.

"Hyung! Haechan hyung is cute in everything! Right Jisung-ah?" Chenle defended and Jisung slightly agreed by nodding his head slowly.

"Yeah everyone likes him. Except you!" Renjun pointed at him with a spoon.

"Me? I like him, of course. He's funny."

"Then why were you two ignoring each other? It's very unusual because Haechan loves being with you more than us. He obviously adores you so much. Then what happened hyung?"

"I- I don't hate him. I just made a huge mistake a-and I threw harsh words at him." Mark said and he looked away and took his coffee that Renjun made for him. Renjun is very kind as Jeno.

"You said you hate them both." Said Chenle.

"I don't remember." he rolled his eyes.

"Jaemin really needs to move back here. Just what the hell is he doing at Hansol hyung's place?" he added glaring at the room before leaving. Renjun chuckled, slowly shook his head and decided to take those two out from their room before Mark would burst into his anger. That's not a good idea, while Chenle is convincing Jisung to wash his face.

*

"Yah! When are you planning to come back here Na Jaemin?!" Mark asked, he's on the line talking to Jaemin who's staying in Hansol's place together with Jungwoo, Yukhei and Kun, the other rookies from their agency. Yes, they're living together.

"I don't know hyung. I want to stay here longer. This is a kind of paradise."

"Yah!" he shouted, sounding very annoyed.

"What now?! Did you just shout at me? Hyung! I'm in the middle of healing my injuries and I need a comfortable place! Why are you so mad today? Did something happen? Stop letting out your ing frustrations to me! Oh god!"

"Why in the world do you have to be sick?"

"Do you think I liked it? Hyung I'm hanging up now. I want to take a nap."

Jaemin had already hung up before Mark could respond. Mark ruffled his hair, hoping Jaemin wouldn't misinterpret his tone of voice. There he goes again, why is he so ing angry and irritated? He is at a loss for possible responses. Their dorm is already clean, and the kids are well-beha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter