Date Night part 1

One more time

"Actually...."

Eunji takes a deep breath and says the words "Hayoung and Namjoo won't make it" she says straightforward and seriously. 

Naeun frowns from hearing those words "Oh..." 

Eunji looks at her facial expression and quickly adds in "But we can continue this date night" 

Naeun blushes as she hears the date part

"I-I mean i-if you want to I guess" Eunji looks down and Naeun smiles widely and nods "Then Let's go Eunji-ssi" Eunji looks back at her and smiles "Don't be so formal with me Naeun. Just call me Eunji." 

They walked to the restaurant that Hayoung reserved for their "supposedly double date" 

"Hello umm... Is there any reserved seats from Ms. Oh Hayoung?" Eunji politely asked the waiter as they entered the restaurant.

The waiter smiles and nods "Miss Jung and Miss Son we've been expecting you" Eunji looks at him confused as hell "Woah Really?" The waiter nods and leads them to a reserved table for two. "That brat Hayoung tricked me" Eunji says in her mind.

As they sat down And look around "Wow I wonder how Hayoung got this place reserved It looks so fancy" Naeun said as she looks at the whole area and looks at Eunji. "She saves a lot of money for her girlfriend. That's how in love she is with Namjoo" Naeun smiles as she learns more about her close friend. "Is that how you see love?" 

Eunji smiles at her sweetly "I wouldn't know I never had anyone yet" Naeun looks at her with wide eyes "Really you never had anyone yet?" Eunji nods and gives her an eyesmile "Hey Naeun-ssi how about we go somewhere comfortable and maybe eat what normal people eat and not something as fancy as this"

Naeun smiles and nods "I would love that Jung Eunji" 

After running out of the restaurant they walked towards a street food stall and ate their food. 

"I feel so full and happy right now" Eunji smiles as she pats her stomach. The two continued to walk in a park near Naeun's dorm. "Same I feel happy right now" Naeun looks at her and smiles "Eunji You amaze me" 

Eunji smiles and leans closer to Naeun looking at her lips thinking whether to kiss her or not "Oh look Eunji a playground!" Naeun points behind Eunji stopping her moment and smiles a bit "Okay let's go to the playground" Maybe next time Jung she thought 

 

Author's Note: Jung Eunji was about to kiss Naeun aish. This is a two part so expect date night part 2 and I promise it would be good. Thank you and please comment or subscribe! -Gab