Oh Hayoung you devil

One more time

"Yah Eunji Unnie Wait for Me!"

smiled as I looked back.....

 

PAST: Highschool Era

 

I looked back as I heard someone call for me and saw it was my younger friend Oh Hayoung with her shy beautiful friend, Son Naeun.

Ever since I saw her I would start blushing and my heart wouldn't calm down. Hayoung liked to tease me about it but I don't know.

I never did feel this way.

Hayoung smirked as she noticed that my face is turning red and wrapped her arm around Naeun's shoulder  "Say ummm.... Eunji unnie would you like to come with me and my girlfriend Namjoo to a double date. Naeun unnie could be your date"

Why that brat! I knew she would tease me again.

I looked at Naeun's reaction and see her looking at Hayoung with wide eyes and smacked her arm softly

"Yah Hayoung-ah I don't think Eunji-ssi would be comfortable with me as her date" Naeun says as she avoided my eyes.

Before Hayoung gets to say anything I quietly answer

"N-No umm....It's actually okay Naeun-ssi I'm not uncomfortable with you I can accompany you if you want me to." I looked at Naeun and see her blush and nod while whispering an "okay" then I see Hayoung smiling like the devil she is.

Aish Oh Hayoung what are you planning now? 

 

 

Author's note:

Hello Panda Friends so this is the first chapter and I'm sorry if there are any bad grammars or anything bad at all. Anyways so what do you think about this and what do you think Hayoung is planning? Please comment down below if you have any idea and I'll try to update as soon as possible if I can. Next chapter would be the Double Date.

Thank you!!

-Gab