Chapter 3

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

‘Oh my God.’

Yongsun could not see the girl’s face clearly when the room is only lighten up by the street lamps at outside of the house. Plus, Yongsun did not wearing her spectacle so her vision is still a bit blurry but the girl’s long shining silver hair is enough to confirm her that what she was thinking right now is true. As Yongsun backed off a little bit far from the unknown woman who has sat at the edge of the single bed, she quickly grabbed her spectacle on the coffee table and wore it on. Not to forget that she clicks on the table lamp and now her vision is getting clearer.

Staring at the unknown girl’s face, Yongsun felt her jaw dropped for a second but she quickly composed herself, not to obviously shows that she is quite fascinated over the girl in front of her. The girl has a really goddamn nice feature and her face looks like a cute hamster somehow. Yongsun cleared and threw out a dead worried kind of face when she is still clueless on how the unknown girl got to sneak inside the house like a pro burglar. But she can’t denied the adrenaline that running faster inside her blood.

“H-How can y-you get inside?”, Yongsun asked obviously startling.

The girl in front of her seems could not catch up to what she was just saying due to their distance and added that Yongsun was talking in a really slow tone. So the girl took an action to come closer but then Yongsun quickly retorted. “No! D-Don’t come c-closer!”

The girl stares back to Yongsun with a confused face as both of her thick brows collided. Yongsun saw the girl snorted which made her pointy nose scrunched up. The girl awkwardly scratches her nape and her face is unreadable. Yongsun bite her lips when she unconsciously feels like guiltiness started to creep inside her heart. Maybe she was a bit rough to the girl which has made her felt uncomfortable. But Yongsun did not know what to do after all as Yoona’s serious warn keeps on lingering inside her mind.

“I’m sorry but it is better if we stay in these positions.”

Yongsun tries to talk as soft as possible and it did works when the girl resume to look at Yongsun back with a calm face. The girl let out a heavy sigh before she voices out. And the deep husky voice owns by the girl almost makes Yongsun fall off from the bed. It sounds so sensual in her ears that Yongsun could not resists to captivate by it.

“Well, this is originally my secret hidden place. But, it such a surprise to see this empty house has already got an owner.”

Yongsun blinked her eyes for several times. She was trying to digest the new information that the girl has just said but it failed. Yongsun ended up asking the girl back curiously while her hands fix the spectacle on her nose. “Secret hidden place? From what?”

Yongsun see the girl takes another quick glance to her before looking deeply straight into her eyes. “From getting caught by The Preppies.”

“Huh?”

The girl looks at Yongsun disbelief as the brunette-haired girl stares directly into her eyes with a face full of confusion and excitement. She started to feel a bit annoyed when Yongsun looking so interested to know about what she was doing. After a few minutes doubting whether she has to trust Yongsun or not to tell about the story, the girl finally defeated and told all of it to Yongsun who she just has met with. “Once in a week at night, I will sneak into The Preppies’ headquarter, doing my own businesses there and then I will go inside here to hide until tomorrow morning appear. Can you catch what I was trying to say?”

Yongsun blatantly shook her head which automatically made the girl in front of her started to feel the nerve. But what makes Yongsun panicking when the girl suddenly comes closer to her and Yongsun accidentally slumped her back on the headboard of the bed. “M-Moonbyul-ssi! I said don’t come closer.” Yongsun’s voice sounded more like a plead to the girl. Her soft velvety was a bit shaking due to the feeling of scare.

Moonbyul looks a bit shocked as she stares at Yongsun with a pair of twinkling eyes. “You know me?”, Moonbyul asked with her husky voice sounded a bit calm. The still frightening Yongsun just nodded her head vigorously. Moonbyul can’t helped herself to give the girl a wide smile showing her white teeth. “Well, I don’t know that I am quite popular at here. Hmm..”, Moonbyul said boastfully.

“B-But I just know about your name today- oops!”

Yongsun quickly covered with both of her palms as her eyes grew wider. The words just flawlessly slipped out from . Yongsun secretly scolded herself when she has accidentally told about something that could cause a problem to her own self. With a slow movement, she turns her head to look at Moonbyul and Yongsun felt her heart fell off from the ribcage when the silver-haired girl is glaring towards her direction with a pair of serious eyes. Yongsun gulped her saliva and started to panic back.

‘Oh my God! Did I just made her angry? Why she looks at me with that kind of face?’

“Okay then.”

Unexpectedly, Moonbyul replied back simply. But her deep husky voice turned to sound a bit cold and serious this time which made Yongsun felt a bit worried. Then, the silver-haired girl got down from the single bed and hurriedly walks out of the room that makes Yongsun panicking more. “W-Wait, M-Moonbyul-ssi!” Yongsun did know what she was doing right now but thought that probably her brain has malfunctioned. She also got down from the bed and follows Moonbyul from behind who almost twists the door knob of the main door to get out from the house. “Moonbyul-ssi!”, Yongsun yelled out her name hoping that the other girl would stop on what she was doing.

It did works when Moonbyul stopped twisting the door knob and turned her head towards Yongsun’s direction. Her face is expressionless while her sharp gaze could almost slice through Yongsun’s heart right now. With a tiny bit of courage, Yongsun voices out unexpectedly sounds guilty. “S-Sorry.. I didn’t meant to hurt your feeling or what. I’m just telling you the truth.”

Yongsun wish that Moonbyul will understands what she was trying to say. She hung her head low as she waited patiently for the silver-haired girl to reply something.

“What’s your name?”

The deep husky voice that just greeted her ears got Yongsun to lift her head back. Now, it is obviously can see that both of them have a height difference. About 5 feet 5 inches height, Moonbyul is definitely taller than Yongsun in a few inches. “Y-Yongsun.. Kim Yongsun.”, Yongsun said a bit stuttered.

Moonbyul gets drown in her own thoughts at first but then she nods and looks straight into Yongsun’s pair of brown eyes that has been covered with two thick glasses of her spectacle for the nth time of that night. “I hope that you can keep this thing only between us. If not, I will find a certain girl named Kim Yongsun no matter what and you know what will happen next. You understand?”, Moonbyul questioned her with a fully strict tone in her husky voice. Showing that she is dead serious about that.

Yongsun is truly scared with the silver-haired girl so she nodded her head multiple times. So it was true after all. The Greasers is surely the most intimidating clique among the others, so do their leader is. Behind the cute hamster-like yet gorgeous face of the silver-haired girl, lies a lot of secret beneath the pair of her sharp and fascinating hazel eyes. Yongsun jolted up a bit when the other girl suddenly gripped her right shoulder, looking down and stares straightly into Yongsun’s eyes which got Yongsun caught off guard.

“You have to know that, you are face to face with the most dangerous person in this whole place, cutie pie.”

Yongsun can feel like there is a huge rock just fall off from above and hit right on her head. Yongsun gulped hard. She felt dry, her heart stop beating, while her mind and soul scatter miserably. ‘Oh. My. God.’ Yongsun felt her adrenaline running faster than usual and her hands started to tremble like crazy. Not until Moonbyul brought her face closer to hers that made Yongsun looks at her shockingly with eyes open wide.

“I think that I might have seen you somewhere before.” Moonbyul tapped her index finger on her chin as she stares at the ceiling above, looks deeply thinking about something. Yongsun can just hopelessly stands there like a statue, fearlessly looking at Moonbyul while she waits patiently to what the silver-haired girl wants to say.

“Aha! I remember, we have met each other before in front of the gym. Yes, I’m not mistaken. You are that weird four eyes girl!”

‘Weird four eyes girl?’ Yongsun asked to herself as she was so confused with what has Moonbyul just said. She tries to reminisce if she has really meets with Moonbyul before. Couple seconds of deep thinking, finally Yongsun remembered about that sudden meeting with a strange woman with long silver hair and her face covered with a black cap and a black mask right in front of the academy’s gym. ‘So she was the woman that I thought an outsider before.’

Yongsun awkwardly smile to the girl as she was lost of word and didn’t know what to say more. She saw Moonbyul searching for something inside the brown shoulder bag that hung on her right shoulder. Yongsun watched her amusingly but then get dumbfounded when Moonbyul suddenly handed her a flower crown. A few fake small flowers in pink colour are beautifully lingering around the roll of a long thick greenish crown. Yongsun looks at the girl confusedly while Moonbyul formed a really small smile on her face that almost looks invisible in Yongsun’s eyes.

“Honestly, I never buy stuff like this before. When I passed by a gift shop at town, this thing attracting me. I don’t know. Maybe because I have a secret instinct told me that I will meet you here so I can buy this for you. A small gift to keep the secret between us.”

Yongsun almost fall off to the ground when she heard that deep husky voice said something that made her heart beating unusually and a weird feeling creep inside her heart. Yongsun was out of daze for a second before she quickly composed herself while her hands making its way to take the flower crown. “T-Thanks..”

Moonbyul smile to Yongsun but it goes unnoticed when the girl was looking down to her feet, or truthfully trying to hide her deep blushing face. Without even waiting furthermore, Moonbyul quickly twisted the door knob and walked out of the house. The door has been slammed shut slowly right in front of Yongsun that she can’t even utter another single word to the silver-haired girl. Yongsun heaved a sigh as she looks at the flower crown blankly. Her brows collided as she thought about one thing in her mind.

‘I don’t know why… but that Greasers’ leader sounds quite cheesy.’

---

It has to be the usual Sunday morning for Yongsun. No classes, no teachers, no completely mind-tricking lessons. Just get some rest, enjoy eating delicious food and have some fun. But being as the new Student Council President in Elysian Academy, seems like her weekend will not be the same anymore for Yongsun. Wake up call early in the morning by Yoona got Yongsun sighed like a mad woman. The annoyed tone in Yoona’s voice at the other line can be heard clearly by Yongsun. She has no choice than to go to The Preppies’ headquarter no matter what.

Yongsun grabs her towel and walks into the bathroom like a snail. Eyes half closed when the sleepiness still lingering in her eyes. Yes, she doesn’t had enough sleep thanks to a certain someone named Moonbyul. It was pretty hard and tiring for Yongsun to make her eyes closed shut when the vision of that silver-haired girl kept haunting her mind. Lastly, she fell asleep after a moment of counting thirty-four sheep, the most typical way kids always do yet Yongsun always does when she can’t sleep at night.

After taking a long shower and prep herself with the nicest outfit that she can wears, which are a white furry dress with a black collar and a black skirt right until her knees while she let her long brunette hair flawlessly fall to her shoulders. Her breakfast for that morning is so simple, breads and peanut butter with a cup of black coffee.

A knock on the door got Yongsun wondering who might be the person that will comes to the house at 7.45 in the morning. Grabbing her handbag inside the bedroom, then Yongsun walks to the main door and opened it. She beamed a wide smile and that smile was just as brightest as the sun that almost shows itself on the sky.

“Wheein!”

Yongsun pulled the shorter girl into a crushing-bone hug making the girl under her struggling to catch a breath. Yongsun squeezes her chubby cheek with Wheein’s and squeaked excitedly. “Wheeinie, I miss you!”

Wheein feels a bit suffocated with that unbelievable skinship yet she can still beamed a sweet smile for the older girl to see. “Yes, unnie. I miss you too.”, Wheein replied back almost sounds like a murmur when their chubby cheeks still rubbed against each other. After Yongsun let go from the hug, she looks at Wheein with a wide smile still plastered on her pretty face.

“Hey, why don’t you follow me to The Preppies’ headquarter? Got to settle some issues there.”

Wheein was a bit doubt at first but then she agreed to it nevertheless, as she has thought about spending the weekend with her favourite unnie. After Yongsun locked the main door, she putted the key inside her handbag before the both of them started walking side to side to the way of The Preppies’ headquarter. Yongsun talks about a lot of stuffs to Wheein and the younger girl listens to it happily as sometimes a reply such like “really, unnie?”, “that was cool!” and “you are awesome, unnie” would always slipped out from .

When Yongsun was looking like lose an idea to talk about, Wheein quickly retorted excitedly while her hands shaking the older girl’s arm back and forth. “Unnie, do you know that Halloween is just around the corner? OMG, you know that I’ve been waiting for it since last month!”

Yongsun looks at Wheein and beamed another wide smile for that day. “Ah, yes! I just remember about that. You did told me that you want to cosplay as Hermione Granger on that night, right?”

Wheein simply nodded and smiles sheepishly as she hung her head low to hide her blushing face. Yongsun knows about how Wheein crazily idolizes that one of the main characters in the popular series movie, Harry Potter. Yet Yongsun even has thought that Wheein and Hermione Granger have some similarities. Both of them are clever, book-smart and breathtakingly beautiful.

“Unnie, you should do a cosplay too, you know?”

Silence filled between both of them for a while before Yongsun heaved a sigh and faintly smiles to the younger girl. “I will think about that.”

She still remembered on how hard Wheein will always nagged at her to do a cosplay since two years ago whenever Halloween festival would be held in the campus. Traditionally, it is one of the most important festivals that surely been celebrated every year in Elysian Academy. There will be a lot of pumpkin heads and other Halloween decorations surrounding the campus area. The most fun part is when all the students will dress in their own costumes and walk around the campus trying to play the role of the character that they are cosplaying as best as possible.

It is absolutely a fun night mainly because there are a lot of students especially from The Bullies will throw prank to the other students. Last year, Yongsun was one of the victim when there was an unknown student threw a can of eggs to her. Yongsun ended up got back to the girls’ dorm crying when her dress has been drenched and smelled just like an egg. It was totally a horrifying nightmare for her. So, Yongsun has planned to lessen the pranks by some ways that she will think of later on.

---

Jongin walks into the room where Moonbyul has waiting for him at the table. Moonbyul gestured Jongin to sit in front of her and he obeyed to it nevertheless. His leader was looking quite calm today than when she usually always had a serious face on. There must be a good news or his leader is just in a good mood. Silent for a few minutes, finally Moonbyul blurt out.

“You don’t need to worry about your girlfriend anymore. I have gave that immature kid and his clique some lessons.”

It takes Jongin by surprise to hear that statement from Moonbyul but indeed he feels quite satisfied with it. With a huge grin on his face, he asks Moonbyul back amusingly. “What you have did by the way? I’m curious.”

Moonbyul faintly chuckles as she puts both of her palms together and her eyes are sparkling like star. “Hm, as usual.”

Jongin nodded his head comprehends with what his leader just said. Then, both of The Greasers’ face lighten up with evil thinking lingering in their minds. In the middle of that deep thoughts, Moonbyul has been disturbed by a certain girl wearing a big spectacle popped inside her mind so sudden. Moonbyul blinked her eyes several times and shook her head to get the thought away.

‘Hmm. This is weird.’

---

As Yongsun and Wheein walk into the huge building of The Preppies’ headquarter, both of them have been greeted by a view of fully mess surrounding. A lot of books from the bookshelves located at the back of the building were scattered everywhere, the furniture inside the building were purposely disorganized with some of the chairs and tables placed in an upside down position, pile of papers were scattering on the floor and other conditions that they could not even described how.

They saw Yoona and a few of other members from The Preppies stood at the centre discussed about something. Yoona looks quite angry as she would sometimes yelled out of frustration to one of the boys who has some bruises on his face. When both of them walk closer to The Preppies, Yongsun can eavesdropped their conversation clearly.

“What have you done, Minho? You know that Moonbyul can be an sometimes! Why did you messing around with them?”

Yongsun was a bit shocked when she heard Moonbyul’s name has been mentioned by The Preppies’ leader but she tries to act normally. She greeted them with a smile and all of them replied back nonetheless. Yoona was the one to open about what has just happened to the headquarter and sometimes she would spares a dead glare towards the boy who just yelled to.

“Well as you can see Yongsun-ssi, this is what I meant when I said The Greasers is totally the most jerky clique, even their leader is such a freak too.”, Yoona hissed angrily. But then, the boy with bruises on his face or has been called as Minho blurts out with a trembling voice.

“I-I’m sorry, noona. It j-just that I have been liking to one of the girls in the clique. B-But you c-can’t blame me! She l-likes me t-too!”

“Shut your stuttering mouth, Choi Minho.” Yoona glared furiously at the boy which automatically made him hung his head low. She crossed both of her arms on her chest before she continued more with a strict order to the boy. “I want you to clear up this mess, all by yourself. For the very first time, I just want to say serve you right after got beaten up by a woman. Such a shame. Now go do your freaking job!”

Yongsun saw the boy clenching his jaw before he hurriedly goes do the job that has been given to him. So, the boy named Choi Minho is falling in love with one of The Greasers’ girl and unexpectedly the girl is liking him too. Moonbyul took an action to beat the boy and do some messes to The Preppies’ headquarter. ‘Wow, that was complicated.’, Yongsun thought to herself. The war between the two cliques is unbelievably more complicated than the one between The Nerds and The Jocks. Yongsun shaking her head vigorously as her brain started to feel dizzy just to think about the problem. The main point is, how will she overcomes this situation?

“Let’s go somewhere else, Yongsun-ssi. I want to discuss about the upcoming Halloween night.”, Yoona said, looks a bit calmer than before. Yongsun nodded her head agreed to it. But her mind still miserable thinking about how she can settle up these totally nerve-wrecking and heart-wrenching cliques’ war that the students have, for the good sake of Elysian Academy. Yongsun is shouldering a definite big responsibility. And no matter how hard and how risky it will takes, she has no choice, but to overcome it until her main goal comes to a success. Deep inside her heart, Yongsun wish everything’s will just go with the flow. Hopefully.

___________________________________________________

Probably some of you that have played the 'Bully' game remember on an episode about the Halloween night?  All the pranks, the decorations and costumes party, like that was so cool.  The next update will be about the Halloween festival at Elysian Academy which I'm so excited on. *weee* Feel free to leave your thoughts. And thanks for who has upvoted and subscribed. See you in the next update. *annyeong*