Chapter 16

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

A/N: Even though this is just a short update, but hope you guys will enjoy it though. *finger heart*

Don't go.

____________________________________________________

Byulyi buried her face inside her own embrace as she still squatted down, didn’t even cared about other peoples who passed by and stared at her weirdly. Her shoulders moved up and down, tried to control her unstoppable sobs and whimpers. For the very first time after a long period, she was crying like a little girl and felt so weak. Her world felt like it was crashing down to her same goes to her heart now.

Hyejin and Wheein who was still stood by her side can only watched the older girl with a heavy heart. They were also shocked to know the news on Yongsun’s current condition. Wheein broke down into tears again but Hyejin quickly hugged her and ease her down. They were in that kind of position for a few minutes with Wheein poured all her tears on Hyejin’s shoulder until her shirt was soaked with the brunette’s tears.

Byulyi felt a hand tapped on her shoulder but she just ignored it and continued crying. She can’t even stop thinking about Yongsun. The times that they have spent together came flashing into her mind like a record player. How almost every morning, Yongsun will be the first thing that greeted her eyes and the brunette will flashes a dazzling smile as bright as the sun that can almost makes her blind. How those mesmerizing brown eyes stare back into hers with full lovingly and admiringly like she is the only thing that matters to her. How Yongsun can makes her heart stops beating for a few seconds just by staring at her drop dead gorgeous face or only just by seeing her in a few metres away.

Yongsun is just definition of Byulyi’s craziness. And she is crazy for Yongsun.

“Get up, Byulyi.”

Hyejin’s voice echoed to her ears. But Byulyi still doesn’t moved a single inch, instead her cries became louder and worsen. Honestly, Byulyi never feel this fragile in her entire life. Even after her father passed away, or when her blind mother still abandons her presence, or as her brother ignored her and dared to never admit that they are actually sibling by blood. Maybe. Maybe Byulyi just afraid to lose someone that she loves again.

And she actually had falls in love with Yongsun for so damn long. She loves her so much and she doesn’t want to be left again. She don’t want to lose Yongsun.

Yongsun is the one who has gave her the light to be loved and to love someone again.

She needs Yongsun.

She wants to be with her for forever.

“I don’t want to lose her.”

Byulyi felt there was someone pulled her into a tight embrace. She just let it be and continued crying into the hug.

Wheein soothed the older girl’s back while her eyes still poured down tears like rain. She had never see the one who proclaimed herself to be the most dangerous person in their campus looking so fragile like that. And Wheein knows, Byulyi truly loves Yongsun so much. That fact makes Wheein feels happy and sad at the same time. Byulyi already realizes about her true feeling towards Yongsun, yet it was a bit late. But Wheein just hopes, it never late at all.

“You know before you dates with Yongsun unnie, she had once told me that..” Wheein stopped talking for a while to take a long deep breath before she continued. “If she ever falls in love with someone again, she will loves that person for forever.” Wheein felt Byulyi’s body tensed up as soon as she said that. Wheein tighten the embrace before she said one more time.

“She really wishes to hear you say you love her, Byulyi unnie.”

And the cries became unbearable.

---

“Just where the hell did that little monster go?”

Minseok threw his phone on the sofa before he slumped his whole body onto it roughly. That was just the 25th call that he just made to Chanyeol but still has been left unanswered. He wondered where does the younger guy has gone that he still didn’t come back home until midnight. But whatever it is, Minseok could care less about Chanyeol as his plan is a lot more important and worth to think for. Yes, his plan to destroy Elysian Academy. Sounds impossible, crazy and nonsense as it seems, but Minseok is truly serious to do that.

And yes, it somehow kind of related to Byulyi.

Thinking about his little sister, Minseok took back his phone and quickly opened the photo gallery. He kept on looking through the three pictures of Chanyeol kissing Yongsun that he just snapped that morning. All of it were taken in a perfect angle. But somehow, Minseok actually felt disgusted with it. How Chanyeol asked him to do that dirty job just to brainwash his little sister’s mind saying that her girlfriend actually cheating behind her back is something that Minseok can’t tolerate with. Yet he agreed to do the job just because he owes the younger guy that had helps him a lot of times before. But now as he thinks back about it, Chanyeol’s dirty plan is not matter to him anymore. Minseok decided to delete all of those pictures just in a swift movement. No doubt at all.

Minseok put his phone on his chest as he started to think about his little sister again. ‘Byulyi and that Yongsun girl.’ Minseok thought to himself while he thought about the brunette girl who has successfully got a special place inside Byulyi’s heart. Even though he was still shock with the fact that his little sister is actually swing the other way, but some parts inside his heart just tell to let them be. Minseok knows how much pain Byulyi has suffered since she was still a small kid, and he is also a part of it. Minseok admitted that he actually felt guilty for his little sister and this is the perfect time to pay it back.

Minseok clearly remembered how can he warned Byulyi to never admit about their true relationship just to maintain his good reputation at the academy. He felt that time he held a big glory in his life when everyone just depends on him to do anything like he was the most reliable person in the campus. But when his responsibilities as the most important role in the campus became heavier and tougher, Minseok gotten stressed and started to feel irritate with that freaking role. So, that’s how he decided to cowardly ran away from the campus and went far away from the town.

Now, the only important thing he has to do is encounters Byulyi no matter what and try to explain everything to her. And then, he will asks Byulyi to cooperate with him together to destroy the academy and go back to their old hometown. Minseok knows Byulyi has loses her interest to continue her studies there and the new information that he received about his little sister becomes one of the most dangerous person in the campus made him confident that his plan will goes well like how he imagines.

And he know, Byulyi will never let him down.

They are sibling after all. By blood.

A playful smirk made its way to his lips before Minseok peacefully closes his eyes before drifted off to sleep.

---

“You’re alone?”

Byulyi weakly lifted up her head when the voice of one of the doctors that was inside the ICU room before greeted her ears. Yes, she is just alone right now as she has asked Wheein and Hyejin to go back and rest. At first, both of the younger girls disagreed with it but after they heard Byulyi’s fierce warn, they have no choice and obeyed with it.

As there was no answer from the girl, the doctor just continued saying. “Well, you can see your friend right now. But, be careful.” And then, the doctor walked away from there leaving Byulyi alone.

As soon as Byulyi heard that, she quickly stood up and walked inside the ICU to check Yongsun. And she didn’t forget to take a long deep breath as she has saw all those tangled wires inside the room. Byulyi felt like to break down to tears again as the sight greeted her eyes and she felt her legs wobbled and her knees weakened. Byulyi try her very best to walk closer to Yongsun and carefully not to mess those wires around.

Byulyi froze at the edge of the bed as she watched Yongsun with a sorrowful heart. Her trembling right palm slowly making its way to cover her eyes when she felt those tears started to flow down again. With hard whimper, Byulyi slowly cooed under her breath. “How can you involved in this, cutie pie..”

Yongsun was hardly breathing with the support of medical ventilator. Her forehead was bandaged and her face has been covered with some bruises and stitches. Her body has been connected with a lot of wires that were tangled everywhere messily due to all of those badly wounds that she had. Only sound of slow beeps coming from the heart monitor and Byulyi terrible sobs were echoed inside the averagely large room.

Byulyi fell to her knees on the floor and she cried for the very umpteenth time of that day. She wanted to go over to Yongsun for so damn bad and kisses her everywhere. Hugs her like she would never let go. Whispers to her ear, asks her to get up and tells her how much she loves her. How much Kim Yongsun is actually important to Moon Byulyi. But she just can’t. All those tangled wires have blocked her way to do that, when Byulyi needs to be by her side for so freaking bad. At last, Byulyi can only whimpered loudly at there after she can’t even do anything.

“I love you, cutie pie.. Please wake up.”

---

“Can you count how many stars on the sky?”

Yongsun looked at her confusedly before she bursts out into a big laugh making her dimples deepened. Byulyi who was lying under her just stared at the girl with a dissatisfied look. Byulyi gently the brunette’s long hair as she has rested her head on Byulyi, with her ear pressed on Byulyi’s heart, hearing to the audible beats. Yongsun loves the sound so much. And Yongsun secretly wishes that Byulyi will say those magical three words. She will waits for the moment to come.

“I’ve never hear you childishly ask me to count stars, Byul-ah.”, Yongsun said before softly chuckled. And then, she continued more with a teasing tone. “Is this the most dangerous person that had once sneaked into this house like a burglar before?”

Byulyi suddenly felt her cheeks burned a bit hot to hear those statements from the brunette. Without waiting any single second, she quickly tickled Yongsun right on her tummy and the girl giggled melodically while trying to let go from Byulyi’s strong grip.

A few minutes of playing around with each other, Byulyi finally stopped and rested the back of her head on both of her hands back. On the other hand, Yongsun slowly crawled closer so that she got to exactly stares right into Byulyi’s eyes. Yongsun cupped her cheeks and presented a really sweet smile to the silver haired girl.

“Why should I count the stars on the sky when I have one in front of me and I don’t need anything else. It’s more than enough that I can even ask for.”

Byulyi can’t help but to smile as she embraced Yongsun above her and brought the brunette closer to her. “You’re also turn greasy now, huh?”

And then, Byulyi closed the gap between them and they slowly drowned in a passionate kiss.

“Miss?”

Byulyi unwillingly woke from her dream when a husky male voice greeted her ears. Her vision was still blurry as her eyes slowly flinched open. Byulyi quickly wiped away some strain of tears on her cheeks before fixed her seating position on the bench. After felt a bit okay, Byulyi finally lifted up her head to look at the person who just called her. There Byulyi saw a middle aged married couple stood in front of her with a blonde young woman behind them.

The man spoke out first while gave a smile that looks quite sad. “Are you the one who calls us yesterday?”

“Er, n-no. T-That was my friend..”

Byulyi guessed it right. They are Yongsun’s parent. But she was still confused with the blonde young woman who was also smiling bitterly at her. If she’s not mistaken, Yongsun is the only child in her family. So who is she?

Then, Yongsun’s mother turned to say. “We are Yongsun’s parent.. And this is..” Mrs. Kim pulled the young woman slowly in front of Byulyi before continued. “Irene, our daughter’s best friend.”

Byulyi and Irene exchanged smile with each other. Yes, Byulyi remembered that Yongsun has told once about her best friend that’s staying in Australia named Irene. Maybe she got back to Korea to visit Yongsun as well. Byulyi decided to introduce herself as simple as she can. “I’m Moon Byulyi. Byulyi for short.”

Byulyi stood up and brushed her clothes off which were a bit wrinkled after a long nap on the bench. She excused herself to go inside the ICU to see Yongsun again. As she wanted to twist the door knob, she stopped when Mrs. Kim’s soft voice echoed to her ears.

“Byulyi-ssi, can I say something for a bit.”

Byulyi turned her head while her hand still on the knob. She gave a small smile to motion the older woman to continue. Mrs. Kim replied back with a motherly smile that looks completely warm to her eyes. But then, Byulyi’s smile faded as she heard the next words slipped out from the older woman’s mouth.

“We were thinking to bring Yongsun back to our house... until she is fully recover.”

Her hands fell to her sides, stiffed. Speechless. Again, in the verge of breaking down. Byulyi can only close her eyes shut, trying to supress the mixed emotions that overwhelm inside her heart. But then, she just quieted down.

Silently crying again inside her heart.

____________________________________________________

Sorry. :'( *cried* That's all for this chapter. And yeah, Irene will just be a cameo in the next chapter though. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well. See you in the next update, byeeee. *heart heart heart*