Chapter 12

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

OMG, they look so sweet in this picture.

____________________________________________________

“Mind if you introduce yourself first?”

“Sure!”

The new guy, given the name Park Chanyeol, walked to the front of the class before shot a charming smile to the other students. He spared a quick glance at Mrs. Mary and bowed his head while the middle aged woman let out a warm smile and simply nodded her head gestured the young man to continue. He took a deep breath before finally introduced himself with an enthusiastic voice.

“First of all, thank you Mrs. Mary for helping with my registration and everything. I owe you a lot.” Chanyeol looked at Mrs. Mary again and they exchanged smile toward one another again before he continued. “My name is Park Chanyeol, ex-student of Andor Academy in Ulsan. Hope you guys can treat me well!”, he beamed another wide smile to the class.

At the back of the class, some girls started to whisper with each other. Well, more like a first impression talk about the new classmate that they just have been introduced with. The girl with pink side-to-side ponytail slowly squealed. “O. M. G. He’s not only drop dead handsome, but also such a sweet guy!”

‘No, he is a monster inside.’ Yongsun who was sitting behind them thought to herself.

Then, the girl with long black wavy hair added. “He has such a cute smile.” Both of the girls looked at each other and giggled melodically.

Yongsun secretly shook her head. ‘He has the slyest smile I’ve ever seen.’

Yongsun tried her very best to keep her composure but then she noticed the guy was staring at her right now. And that quickly sent some chills to her spines.

‘He’s smirking at me right now. What’s on his mind?’

Yongsun closed her eyes shut to forget about all those pasts that kept bothering her mind. She feels suffocated. The scars inside her heart started bleeding again and it really hurting her inside. ‘No, go away!’ Yongsun screamed inside her heart. The fact that she was sitting at the back of the class made everything that was happening to her right now went unnoticed. Yes, no one notice she was almost in the verge of crying.

Buzz.

Yongsun opened her eyes back when she felt her phone vibrated inside the pocket of her jeans. She took it out and shocked to see Byulyi’s name on it. While thumb wiping the tears that almost fall and cleared , she swipe right to answer the call.

“Hello, Byul-ah.”, Yongsun whispered, didn’t want to be overheard by the other students. A few minutes of silence from the other line. Yongsun frowned. She looked at the screen and saw the call was still on. Yongsun pressed the phone against her ear back before spoke. “Byul, are you there?”

“Baby..”

A sensation of warm heated up to her cheeks. Yongsun hung her head low to hide her overly blushing face. She felt her breathe stuck at , but still trying her best to reply. “Y-You never c-call at time like t-this. T-There must b-be something?”

Yongsun clearly heard the girl sighed from the other line before Byulyi replied.

“I’ve just been looking through your Instagram. How can I put this?” Byulyi quieted down for a while before she continued. “I... I miss you..”

Yongsun seriously felt she wanted to faint right now added that Byulyi’s voice sounded cute when she was like so shy to say it. “E-Erm..”, Yongsun stuttered. Unexpectedly, the call from Byulyi made her forget about everything that was happening around her. Forget about the new guy that was still standing at the front class. Forget about the pain that she felt suffering her heart a while ago. All that she knows right now is she really happy to receive a surprise call from Byulyi. She knows she is actually happy to meet with Byulyi from the very first place and be together with her. And she knows she started to love Byulyi.

She loves her?

“You have a class right now, hm?”

Byulyi’s soft voice snapped Yongsun back to reality. Yongsun was actually blushing after she heard that sudden confession from Byulyi. It was the first time she heard that taller girl said something like that to her and Byulyi sounded so freaking sweet. Well yeah, Byulyi always makes up those cheesy lines to her but this was just something different from that. She unconsciously nodded her head eventhough Byulyi can’t even see it. “Yeah..”

“Well, I better hang up-“

“Wait!”

Yongsun bit her lips when she realized all eyes on her right now. She accidentally yelled out loud when Byulyi suddenly wanted to end the call.

“Wait for what, Yongsun? You want Chanyeol to sit beside you? Not at the front?”

Yongsun covered with her palm as she realized her lecturer has mistook her disturbance a while ago to the other way around. And the idea of Chanyeol sits beside her is so wrong to her. Not in her rightest mind to let that happen. Yongsun shook her head vigorously disagreed. “I-I’m sorry, madam. I was talking to the phone..”

Mrs. Mary looked at her frowning. “Yongsun, how many times did I have to say don’t use your phone while class is still going?”

Yongsun bowed her head and smiled apologetically. “Sorry, madam.”, she politely said. From afar, she can saw Chanyeol who still stood beside the English’s lecturer stared sharply towards her direction with a face that she can’t even describes how. Yongsun felt shivers running to her spines as that stare became deeper and fiercer. She quickly turned her gaze away when her chest rose up and down continuously due to the feeling of nervous.

Yongsun hid her smartphone under the desk and disappointed when she saw the call has already ended. She heaved a heavy sigh and closed her eyes though her heart was crying. ‘I miss you too!’

---

Byulyi stared at the screen of her smartphone and caressed it with her thumb slowly. A small smile stayed lingering on her lips and she brought the phone closer to her face. The picture that Yongsun just posted on her Instagram last week clearly shown at the screen. A selfie of Yongsun pouted cutely while a lot of candies were inside her right palm.

@kimyongsunrise: Too much sweetness to handle. But still can’t beat yours. *blush* I’m still young to have diabetes! *pout* ><

Byulyi let out a chuckle as she read the caption again. For some reasons, she felt like Yongsun started to get influenced by her greasiness. But more in a cute teenage girl way. Then, Byulyi received a notification telling that she just received a new message from Yongsun. Probably the brunette sends a sulking message for Byulyi to end the call between them so suddenly. But it’s not her fault though since she was a bit startled to hear Yongsun’s lecturer scolded the brunette from the other line. So she immediately turned the call off.

Byulyi opened her message box and read the new message from Yongsun. And her eyes twinkling as soon she read the sentence one by one.

From: Yongcutiepiesun

Erm, sleep at my house tonight? And, I miss you too.

Byulyi puffed a sigh and smiled faintly. As she wanted to reply the message, she has been interrupted by the presence of Jongin. Byulyi quickly putted back her phone on the wooden desk and crossed her arms on her chest. She lifted her brows and curiously looked at Jongin who still stood in front of her. The guy let out a smile before took a seat in front of Byulyi.

“Say Byulyi, what is your relationship with that SCP gal?”

Byulyi was not shock to hear that sudden question. She has expected it since she asked Jongin to give a little ‘lesson’ to Suho for absentmindedly sparing his eyes on her girlfriend. She cleared and put on a serious face. “Can you keep the secret?”

Jongin nodded his head and smiled. “You have helped me a lot, dude. I’m ready to payback all of it.”

Byulyi simply smiled. She took her phone back and stared at the same photo again and again. Jongin just watched his leader enthusiasts to know the truth.

“We’re dating.”, Byulyi blurted out softly.

Jongin can’t helped to smile as soon as he heard that. He remembered how his leader tend to always avoid talking about girlfriend stuff thingy and didn’t have any interest to date anyone. But now, it has changed perhaps. He leaned in closer and looked at the young woman with sparkling eyes. “Do you love her?”

Byulyi froze at her place. ‘Love’. That one word successfully made her speechless. She didn’t know how to answer that question so she just quieted down. Jongin who sense that uneasiness expression on the young woman’s face decided to ignore the question. But, he was truly clueless on his leader reaction about it. But seems like Byulyi looks unready to tell it yet.

Byulyi secretly sighed. She still confused on her real feeling towards the brunette. Yes, she really likes Yongsun so much. But love? She couldn’t find the right answer for that.

Love is something completely complicated for her to say.

---

Yongsun walked to the way of the Council’s Room with a heavy heart and miserable mind. The teacher who was in charged for the Council’s Room that day still faithfully walked in front of her. She was shocked when the middle aged woman came to her classroom all of a sudden and asked her to follow her to the room. The room that Yongsun never steps into for doing any trouble. Yes, Yongsun always thought only problematic student will be called to go inside the room and will be given some advices. But unexpectedly that evening, Yongsun was the one to be called and it’s got on her nerve seriously.

As they arrived at in front of the room, Yongsun saw a pair of men shoes on the doormat. She started to get bad feeling about it.

“Come in hurry. He’s waiting for you inside.”

Yongsun felt her heart stop beating and cold sweats started to form on her forehead. Why does Yongsun felt like she knows the ‘he’ that Mrs. Park just mentioned? She still hesitated if she should go inside or not but then the middle aged woman asked her to get in one more time and Yongsun didn’t have any choice so she obeyed. With wobbling legs, Yongsun put off her shoes and walked inside the Council’s Room.

“He’s waiting inside that room.” Mrs. Park motioned her to another one more small room located at the left side. “If he does anything stupid, don’t hesitate to call me.”

Just as that, Mrs. Park walked to the office which was just beside the small room, leaving Yongsun alone there. Yongsun fiddled with her fingers as she still deep in her own thoughts. Undeniably, her heart started to pump in a fast pace and she was breathing crazily, like she just loses some oxygen.

“Yongsun.”

She shivered. Yongsun knows that deep voice really well because it always haunted her every single day and night. Can’t even think straight right now, Yongsun decided to go out from that room before a hand grabbed hers strongly from behind. She felt shivers running through her spines when the strong hand caressed her palm before she felt hot breathe blew the right side of her face.

“Please, get inside the room.”, the guy whispered softly to her ear. There’s a bit dissatisfy tone in his voice at the same time.

Yongsun honestly feared with the guy that she nodded her head obediently. The guy whispered ‘good girl’ before he grabbed Yongsun’s hand and dragged her to the small room. He spared a quick glance at Mrs. Park that was busied doing some works before he closed the small room’s door shut.

Without her expectation, Yongsun has been pushed slowly to the wall as the guy pinned both of her hands. Yongsun was so terrified right now that her body started shaking as hell and tears almost fall from her eyes. “C-Chanyeol, p-please..” Yongsun gasped when the guy brought his face closer to hers and their noses touched against each other.

“I will move out to another country, Yongsun. Will you wait for my return?”

Now, Chanyeol cupped her cheeks and stared right into Yongsun’s eyes. Yongsun didn’t know how to answer that question since she can’t guarantee where their relationship going to be. Yongsun just quieted down which has made Chanyeol started to get angrier that he squeezed Yongsun’s hand strongly. Yongsun yelped in pain but he quickly covered , didn’t want Mrs. Park to hear it.

“You love me, right? Say that you love me!”

Half of her heart screamed to just make up a lie but another half refused her to do so. Lying will make Yongsun feels burden more and she didn’t want that. Even that she was truly scared of that guy, Yongsun don’t have any effort to keep lying to him just to please his sick desire. Yes, his sick desire for wanting Yongsun all by himself.

“How many times do I have to tell you, Chanyeol? I don’t love-“

“No!”

Chanyeol pushed both of his ears with his palms. He shook his head vigorously just like to tell that he don’t want to hear Yongsun say those words. Yongsun started to get panic when the guy suddenly grabbed a scissor from the pocket of his pants.

“W-What are you t-trying to do?”

“I hate it when you said that you don’t love me! I’m sick of it!”

Chanyeol lifted the scissor up and aimed it at Yongsun. She felt tears really have streamed down to her cheeks like rain. In a blink of an eyes, the guy brought the scissor closed to her chest in a swift movement.

“No!!!”

Yongsun’s loud scream successfully woke Byulyi up and she startled when she saw the brunette sat up from the bed and tears overflowing to her chubby cheeks. Byulyi quickly got closer to her and stared at her face out of concern. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

Byulyi wiped the sweats on the brunette’s forehead with the hem of her sleeves. She cupped Yongsun’s cheeks as she watched the girl still crying so bad. Byulyi started to feel worried with Yongsun that she pulled her into a tight embrace. The brunette buried her face into her chest and cried for non-stop. Byulyi her back softly to calm her down. She didn’t know why the brunette suddenly turn like that but whatever it is Byulyi can’t stand to see that sight.

“Byulyi, don’t leave me..”, Yongsun cooed in her whimper.

Byulyi nodded her head to assure the girl and whispered. “Yes, cutie pie. I won’t leave you.”

After a long good minute, Byulyi felt the girl in her embrace didn’t move anymore instead soft snores could be heard. Byulyi slowly lied down on the bed with Yongsun still in her embrace. She gently rested the brunette’s head on her chest and pulled the blanket until her shoulders. Byulyi the brunette’s long hair softly before she heard Yongsun whimpered in her sleep. And it successfully made her speechless.

“I love you, Byulyi..”

Eventhough Yongsun was unconsciously said that in her sleep, but Byulyi felt like the brunette really wanted to say it to her. Her heart started to overwhelm with warmness that her hands made its way to tighten the embrace before she drifted off to sleep and dreamed about her girlfriend.

---

“Hey, where have you been?”

Chanyeol slumped his body on the comfy sofa and closed his eyes shut. He didn’t even cared when the shorter guy has stood beside him with a pair of furious eyes.

“Dammit, don’t pretend to ignore me, you monster! I need to discuss about the plan to destroy the academy.”

Chanyeol sat up from his nap and rolled his eyes annoyingly. “Who did you call a monster? You are a monster too!” Chanyeol saw the shorter guy shot a dead glare to him. He smirked. “For what kind of reasons though that you want to destroy the academy for so damn bad?”

The shorter guy quieted down for a while before he heaved a heavy sigh. “Long story indeed. But I suppose it kind of related with my little sister somehow.”

Chanyeol looked at the guy confused before he shot a question. “And who is she if I can know.”

The shorter guy let out a smile that almost looks invisible.

“Byulyi. Moon Byulyi.”

____________________________________________________

Finally, Byulyi's older brother shows up. *squeak*

As you can see, beside Mamamoo, I like EXO too. Anyway, sorry if this update kinda mess up but I hope it's good though. Thank you very very much everyone. *bow* See you in the next update. Byeee. *finger heart*