Chapter 9

Look What Moon Byulyi Made Me Do

I decided to update a chapter, because I can't help it. :') Haha, anyway, enjoy reading. *finger heart*

Some pictures that I really love. *cry* And many more actually. Credit to whom have posted all of these on Pinterest.

____________________________________________________

“Let’s play truth or dare!”

Silence filled the atmosphere for a few seconds. No one has the urge to spit out something as Wheein who just suggested an activity for them to do, awkwardly grinned showing her perfect white tooth. All of them were now seating surrounded the campfire that they just built a while ago. While three of their lecturers were doing their own businesses inside their tents, gave all of the students a chance to sit together in one place. The campfire session is the most perfect time for them to know each other better. Well, depends if they really want to get close with one another anyway.

“Lame. What is that?”

Taehyung was the first person to voice out while he crossed his arms on his chest and rolled his eyes. Then, his eyes fixed back at a certain orange haired girl who sat a little bit far away from him. Lisa noticed that there was someone who kept on staring at her since the very first second she sat there. Realized that she might had knew who the person is, Lisa just hung her head low and ignored it. Taehyung just smirked when he saw the girl was so embarrassed to look at him back. Admits it or not, Taehyung felt he started liking the feeling to tease the girl and can’t wait to see what’s more to come between both of them.

Wheein threw an annoyed face to Taehyung, also known as her biggest enemy in Elysian Academy. Even there’s no war happening between both of their cliques nowadays, but Wheein can still feel intense and obviously always annoyed with The Jocks’ leader. Nevertheless, she explained about the game to the others enthusiastically. “The game is pretty simple. Players are given the choice between answering a question truthfully which is for “truth”, or performing a “dare”, both of which are set by the other players.”

Some of them listened to it attentively. No one utter a single word before Jisoo raised her right hand excitedly and presented a huge grin. “Oh! I’ve heard about this game before. Count me in.”

“Count us in too!”, the other Blackpink girls followed.

“Great! You guys?”, Wheein asked while looking at the other cliques’ leader one by one.

Sooyeon who was spacing out for a while kept her poker face and shrugged her shoulders. “Well... since there’s nothing else to do, why not?” Listened to Sooyeon’s agreement, Yoona simply nodded her head. Again, both of the girls accidentally glanced toward each other before looked away.

Taehyung and Namjoon secretly hissed unsatisfied thinking about how they have to agree with it nonetheless as it is the main purpose on how the camp can brings them closer. To lessen the tension for a bit, Taehyung added another woods into the fire and then followed by Namjoon who did just the same thing. Unknowingly, both of the guys appear to be having some good chemistries with one another. Even the others can notice that too.

Wheein felt so excited that almost all of them agreed with her suggestion. The persons who still did not give any answer yet are Yongsun and Byulyi, which surprisingly to Wheein, both of the girls sat next to each other closely. Wheein suspiciously eyed both of them before she asked. “How about Yongsun unnie and Byulyi unnie?”

Accidentally, two of the girls answered at the same time.

“I’m in!”

“Nope.”

Yongsun frowned looking at Byulyi who sat beside her. Byulyi noticed that and just ignored it before Yongun attacked her with a soft glare. “Come on, Byul. Let’s play together.”

Byulyi quickly shook her head. “No way, cutie pie. This is not my thing.”

“Then what is your THING?”

Byulyi lifted both of her brows as she stared right into Yongsun’s brown orbs that still covered with those thick rimmed glasses. It felt like there was a slight change can be seen from the Student Council President, as she’s not showing any sign of intimidation towards Byulyi anymore. But then, Byulyi just impassively answered with a blank face.

“My thing is to watch you play it.”

Smooth.

Yet, kind of greasy?

But when Yongsun thought again for a while, she started to notice that, ‘greasy’ and ‘greasers’ are not that big difference after all. Realized that Byulyi still stared straight at her, Yongsun quickly looked away as her face started to blush out of the blue. Again, the same feeling crept inside her heart again but Yongsun tried to shoo it away as soon as possible.

Wheein was still secretly eyeing both of the girls and she sense something weird about their interaction toward each other. ‘Heck, Yongsun unnie was blushing there.’ She must tell Hyejin about this and ask about her opinion. Wheein didn’t exactly knows about Byulyi that much, but she surely knows Yongsun more than anyone can imagine. And to see Yongsun was doing all fine sat beside The Greasers’ leader got her curiosity burning inside her heart.

“So Wheein unnie, can you can tell us more about the rules for this game?”, Jisoo suddenly asked, got Wheein snapped back into reality after drown in her own thoughts.

“Easy peasy! The first player starts the game by asking “truth or dare”. If the second player chooses “truth”, then the first player asks a question, usually an embarrassing one, which the second player must answer truthfully. Meanwhile, if the second player chooses “dare”, then the first player dares them to do something, often embarrassing or dangerous, which they must do which can entail telling an embarrassing story or acting out embarrassingly. A player cannot chooses "truth" for the whole time. However, if the second player does not like the dare, they can request a new one to be asked. After answering the question or performing the dare, the second player will asks "truth or dare" to another player, and the game continues.”, Wheein let it all out in one breathe. Amazingly she got to explain the rules of the game just that easy.

Right after that, Wheein took out a piece of paper that she has happened to bring along with her. After wrote down something on it, she tore the paper into some small pieces. “I have wrote number one until ten on these papers, which will be the turn for us to play this game. So the one who get number one and two will start it first, alright?”

All of them nodded understand with Wheein’s explanation. Wheein put all of the small papers into one empty plastic cookie jar before shaking it vigorously. A few seconds later, she shoved her hand inside it to take a piece of the papers. Still keeping the paper folded, she passed the jar to the others and then they did the same thing until the last person, Namjoon.

“Let’s see which number that we get!”

Then, all of them started to unfold the paper that they had pick. Byulyi who was the only person that’s not joining the game took a peek at what has been wrote on the paper in Yongsun’s hands. The brunette noticed that and quickly hid the paper before she received a dead glare from Byulyi.

“Why the hell are you trying to hide it from me?”, Byulyi asked in a dissatisfied tone.

Yongsun just shrugged her shoulders. “Don’t be such a busybody. You’re not part of the game anyway.”, she blurted out blatantly before continued. “And try lessen throwing swearing words, Byul.”

Byulyi looked at the girl disbelief as her brows collided showing a very unsatisfied look. Did Kim Yongsun just gave her an advice to not swearing a lot? To someone like her, Moon Byulyi, who known to be so stubborn, rebellious and ignorance? Byulyi scoffed before she retorted. “Not even in your dream to hope for me listening to you.”

Ouch. ‘Not even in my dream?’ Yongsun almost throws a hit to Byulyi but then she just quieted down before she moved a little bit farther from the silver haired girl. Without showing any expression, she purposely ignored the glare from Byulyi and finally decided to unfold the paper in her hands. Number ‘9’ has been wrote in a huge size according to Wheein’s handwriting. So, she is the second last player of the game.

Unknowingly, Byulyi has moved closer to her again but now their shoulders were touched against each other until it felt like there is no distance between them at all. Yongsun wanted to complain about that but after a while she just sat stiffly at her place. Didn’t even moved a single inch, signing that she was still sulking with Byulyi. Wait, sulking? Yongsun started to get confuse with her own feeling.

Great, now she felt like she wants to slap herself.

Wheein clapped her hands to grab the others’ attention before she screamed in unison. “So, who’s turn first?”

Silent for a while before Sooyeon and Namjoon lifted their hands. They looked at each other before a glaring contest started between the both of them. Without wasting any time, Sooyeon quickly asked “Truth or dare?” to Namjoon and the guy took some time to think first before he timidly answered ‘Dare’ with a dead glare followed suit, warned Sooyeon for not ridiculously dares him to do something stupid. But someone cold-hearted like Sooyeon just cannot listen to it.

“Bow 360 degrees at me.”

“Wha-?” Namjoon let out a loud growl and threw an unhappy face. He can see Taehyung who sat at the opposite direction of him almost slip out a shriek from his mouth. Namjoon quickly shot a dead glare to the older guy who clearly looks like trying hard to control himself from laughing. Unwillingly, Namjoon stood up and walked in front of Sooyeon before angrily did the thing that Sooyeon has told him to do before. Sooyeon acknowledged that she started to love the game as a small smile unconsciously crept to her lips.

Then, the game goes on with a lot more ridiculous actions and shocking truths that they have to confess embarrassingly. Some of them cracked into a fit of laughter whenever there are some funny moments happening. As the game continued killing their time in front of the campfire, Yongsun’s turn has finally came. Byulyi who stay as the spectator of the game started to feel her twinkling eyes sparkled brightly waiting for what Yongsun has to do or say.

Jisoo as the last player who already played the game before Yongsun quickly asked the older girl the exact same question. Yongsun didn’t want to take a risk for doing something stupid like how the others had do, but at the same time she scared if she has to tell something about herself that she didn’t ever want to share with anyone else. After deep thinking, Yongsun decided to just go for it before she hesitatingly answered. “Truth.”

Jisoo beamed a sweet smile. “So unnie, I’ve been curious about this one thing since just about a few minutes ago before the game started. Or should I say... since after you back from the forest.”

Yongsun faithfully waited for the younger girl’s next words but her heart started to pound in an unusual beat. And, Yongsun felt like to hide inside her tent right that freaking time.

“Truthfully, what is your relationship with Byulyi unnie?”

Felt like there’s a rock stuck at , Yongsun gulped and speechless. She felt her forehead and her palms started sweating like crazy. On the other hand, Byulyi can’t denied that she was also eager wanted to know the brunette’s answer.

Weird does it seems, but Byulyi could care less anymore. Honestly, she started to feel something happening inside her heart whenever Yongsun around her. Whatever the feeling is, Byulyi quickly assumed that she just entertained by how naïve Yongsun can look and that’s aroused her interest to keep on playing the mind game that she has started since she met with Yongsun. Like how she said, Kim Yongsun is just a damn toy to her. Pretty much like her most favourite toy. Didn’t anyone love to play with their favourite toy always?

Moon Byulyi admitted, she must has gone insane.

“E-Erm..” Yongsun mummed for quite long time, tried to think of the best words to answer the sudden question. She spared a quick glance at the silver haired girl beside her and Yongsun felt goosebumps when the girl presented a serious look towards her. After quite long minutes to think of an answer, Yongsun finally voiced out yet with an obvious shaking voice. “S-Sure we are friends. What’s m-more to that?” Yongsun awkwardly laughed before continued. “You’re asking such a nonsense question, Jisoo.”

Yongsun undeniably felt the body beside her tensed up a bit. Did she just said something wrong? She looked at Byulyi just to feel her heart jumping when the silver haired girl fiercely looking at her with a pair of furious eyes though she kept an expressionless face. Can’t contained the feeling of scare that started to take place inside her heart, Yongsun quickly looked away and tried to act cool eventhough it was totally nerve-wrecking. How she wishes inside her heart that everything’s okay and fine for her.

When there were some moments, Yongsun felt like she would never feel okay with it.

‘Oh no.’

---

The clock has strike at 11.35 p.m. and they decided to end up the game and go to sleep. That will be the last night they enjoyed their camp at Jeju Forest before they will drop by at the island first before head back to campus. Miracle or not, they did feel enjoyed spending time played the game together, thanks to Wheein’s brilliant idea.

But for Yongsun, she felt such a tense atmosphere inside her shared tent with Byulyi.

“Hey, Byul. Why you seem to be so quiet now?”, Yongsun asked out of the blue.

The silver haired girl who sat beside her didn’t uttered a single word while busied engaging herself looking at something inside her smartphone. Feeling like has been neglected by the taller girl, Yongsun tried to talk with a softer tone in her voice. “Did I have do something wrong? If not, why should you ignore me?”

Still doesn’t receive any respond from the other girl. Yongsun became more confused with her sudden mood change yet anger started to arouse inside her heart. Yongsun touched the girl’s shoulder and this time the taller girl finally looked towards her direction. But, her hazel eyes reflected the feeling of uneasiness making Yongsun intrigued with it. “Byul, you-“

“Sleep, Kim Yongsun.”

Yongsun was completely startled when Byulyi suddenly cut off her words with a dead serious voice. Somehow, Yongsun thought that whenever the silver haired girl call her by her full name means that she is being so serious that time. Not like how she always call Yongsun by the nickname ‘cutie pie’. Yongsun tried to say something but she has been immediately cut off again by the taller girl.

“You have to know one thing, Yongsun. Even you treat me as a friend, but you should know that I’m not.”

‘You’re just a damn toy to me.’ Byulyi stopped for a while to observe the brunette’s reaction. The gorgeous face started to look a bit bitter and her lips obviously twirled down. Without those pair of thick rimmed glasses, Byulyi can clearly saw that pair of brown orbs getting a bit teary. Even that Byulyi felt like the sight of it a bit killing her inside, but she just could care less.

After all, she has used to watch girls crying, mainly because of her.

Byulyi voiced out again impassively. “And we should stay just like that.”

Right after that, Byulyi quickly lied down and closed her eyes. Trying to sleep and forget about all that has happened today. But then, her ears captured the brunette talked with a soft yet sounded kind of disappointed voice.

“But, you let me call you Byul. I thought you mean it because we are friends.”

Byulyi simply chuckled but her eyes still closed. “The way you call me ‘Byulyi-ssi’ is annoy me like .” Long silence before Byulyi sighed and continued. “I’m still The Greasers’ leader, you remember? Now, sleep.”

Yongsun still cannot comprehend with the situation she was facing right now. Plus, the sudden statement slipped out from the silver haired girl’s lips still lingered inside her mind and tortured her secretly. Yongsun was frustrated and hurt at the same time and that’s made her felt eerie all over. Not to think more about it, Yongsun decided to lie down beside the taller girl but she quickly back facing her. Unconsciously, little tears started to drop down from her eyes. Yongsun controlled herself for not letting loud sobs so that the other girl won’t listen. Yet maybe, Byulyi has already doze off to sleep.

Honestly, Yongsun cannot pushed the feeling away. She has tried to forget it but seems like it never work.

Yongsun ended up crying inside her sleep.

---

Jeju Island is truly one of the beautiful islands that Yongsun has ever know in her entrie life. Watching the beautiful scenery of Halla Mountain and waves crashing on Jeju seashore are truly some good experiences for Yongsun yet she honestly enjoyed the wonderful feeling from it. Another good thing that Yongsun watched was how the other cliques’ leader walked together and enjoyed the beautiful view just like what she did. Yongsun felt the instinct that she can almost achieves her goal, hopefully. Well, except one particular person..

On the other side, Byulyi was relaxingly sat inside the bus alone. Not like the others, Byulyi decided to just stay in the bus, not walking around the island because she just feels not the mood to do that. Added that she has comes to that place like almost more than five times already and there’s nothing new she can see or explore anymore there.

Took out her smartphone, Byulyi checked a few messages that has been sent by Hyejin and she can’t helped to roll her eyes while reading them.

To: Gorgeous Prince

Sup! How’s camp? ;)

Yongsun-ie unnie?

Hey, Wheein just doing good over there?

Reply please, you jerk.

Byulyi decided to ignore all of the messages just like that. Well, both of them will meet eventually later on so it’s not a big deal after all. Lose idea of what to do next, Byulyi thought for a while before she pushed the Instagram icon. Surprisingly, she saw six new messages inside the ‘direct message’ box but Byulyi has totally no interest on open even one of them. She looks at the notification and saw the same exact boring thing. Girls that keep on commenting at the pictures that she posted. Byulyi hissed before she clicked on the ‘news feed’ back.

As she started to scroll down looking at the latest posts by people that she followed, Byulyi caught something. A selfie that just been posted with the location tagged at Jeju Island. The girl was simply smiling at the camera with Jeju seashore’s view as the background.

@kimyongsunrise: Goodbye, Jeju. ><

Byulyi found the emoji at the end of the sentence kind of cute. But she quickly shrugged the thought off and forgets about it. Not long after that, she saw someone commented on the photo and Byulyi checked it out quick. She clenched her jaw when she saw both of the persons that just commented and Yongsun started to reply comments with each other.

@suho_kim91: Wish I can be there too. :( It must be fun, right?

@kimyongsunrise: Yes it is! You don’t have any idea how beautiful the scenery here!

@suho_kim91: Must be like you then.

@kimyongsunrise: What like me?

@suho_kim91: Beautiful..

“Argh!”

Byulyi accidentally yelled out her lungs. She threw her smartphone to the side and slumped her body roughly on the seat of the bus. This whole situation completely making her confused. Why should she felt angry for such small thing when she has told herself from the very beginning that she didn’t want any emotion involve in the relationship that she has with someone. But with Kim Yongsun, she felt the other way around. Totally different from what she had originally planned.

‘Just what the is going on with me?’

Byulyi decided to get out of the bus and walk around there to clear up her mind. But just as she hopped out of the bus, in a perfect timing, the girl that has been messed up inside her mind appeared in front of her. The brunette shot a surprise face to her as they both looked at each other. Byulyi heaved a heavy sigh while ruffled her hair messily.

“.”, Byulyi cursed out of the blue.

Byulyi started to continue her step and leaving the brunette alone there. But after a while, she felt a soft hand grabbed hers from behind which has made her stopped from her track. “Wait, Byul..” She heard that soft velvety voice pleaded from behind. Byulyi has no interest to listen at the brunette so bad that she accidentally pushed her a bit strong.

“Ahhh!”

Byulyi let out a heartless sigh before she continued walking once again.

“B-Byul, wait- ahh, it hurts..”

And her steps become slower. Byulyi scolded herself for being such reckless that she turned her back and walked towards Yongsun who still struggled on the ground. As she stood right in front the brunette, she just stood there while looking down straight at Yongsun on the ground. The brunette lifted up her head looking back at her with a face reflected painful expression.

Byulyi scratched the back of her head roughly. She let out loud growl before she kneeled down in front of Yongsun to help the girl stands up. Why should she be this soft just for a nerdy girl like Yongsun? Kim Yongsun is just her damn toy. ‘She’s just my damn toy... right?’

As Byulyi circling her arm around the brunette’s slender body, they both unknowingly got closer to each other. Byulyi helped Yongsun walked to the bus slowly that sometimes the brunette’s soft breathe blew to her cheek. She felt her heart a bit pounded because of that.

After they got in front the door of the bus, Yongsun suddenly pulled Byulyi’s arm which has made the silver haired girl frowned looking at her. Yongsun has to lift up her head for a bit to look straight into Byulyi’s hazel eyes. Byulyi heard the brunette mumbled slowly under her breathe but she can’t clearly catch what she was saying.

“What are you saying? I can’t hear it if you whispering like that.”

Yongsun bit her lower lip and stared at anything but Byulyi. Her cheeks suddenly changed into deep crimson pink and Byulyi didn’t missed to notice that. Again, Byulyi heard the girl mumbling.

“AmIcrazytolikeyou...”

Yongsun just getting on her nerve actually. Byulyi stared at the brunette with a pair of serious eyes. She crossed her arms on her chest and hissed. “If you do like that again, I wil-”

Her eyes grew wider.

Byulyi was completely dumbfounded right now.

But, it just felt so right.

When the pair of Yongsun’s pinkish soft lips touched with hers.

And now, she can clearly heard what’s the brunette trying to say.

“I’ve gone crazy... for liking you.”

____________________________________________________

Finally. *fan herself* Oh my, thanks to all whoever have upvoted, commented, subscribed and keep reading this story. *finger heart* May we see each other in the next update? >< Byeee.

Everyone need a Moon Byulyi in their life. Who's agree with me? *lol*