DAY-1

My Life My Dream

My Pov

I got up from my bed,the sun was shinning brightly over my window as indicating me to begin a new day with as meaningful and shinning as it(sun). It was my first day after the vacation to the collage , with full of excitment i got up from bed ,after brushing and bathing i came down for breakfast. My mom was waiting near the table for me with a shinning smile, i also greeted her with a cheeky smile. I finished my breakfast in no time as i had no apetite to eat and even because of my excitment i couldn t wait any longer as i rushed to collage, after bidding goodbye to my mom, dad and my sister Ms PRIYANKA (Yup i call her like  that as she annoys me every now and then). 

So after i reach our collage the first one to greet me was non-other than my best friend sam (samaira). Our conversation started like 

(sam with blue and mine with red)

HI love how are you

Fine love, did you miss me that much ??

 Yup, so Hows everyone ??? have u seen anyone yet i mean from our gang??

Nope i was going to ask u the same thing . 

OH THERE YOU AREE DID NT YOU MISS ME ?? someone said which made me and sam turn around. than  i observed the owner of the voice was non-other than SHRISTI and with her was navdeep and some other members of our gang.

Hey guys missed me?? i asked with a cheerful smile.

OFcourse u are the best we have in our class how can one not miss u ?? shristi said with a melodious tone.
 
look nobodys talking to me am i sooo...... poor in grades that nobody should talk to me ?? navdeep said in a sad & dramitically,
 
Awww Navu u should not say like that we are also good friends remember??? how can we not talk to the third highest scorer in the class hmmm... i carried on and besides that ur the best person i have evr met , i said in a cute tone with a cute puppy face 
than navu hugged me from back as for seeing her everyone hugged me.( let me clearify everyone means evryone in our gang)
Yah u all go to class now its almost time for u class to begin  someone said us which made us break the group hug and enter the class but when we enter the class we were dumstruck because of what we saw was beyond our thinking.....................