D a e s u n g

Jiyong, his woman and Bigbang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Daesung

 

It is a Saturday night, as usual, me and my friends will be spending the whole night together until one of us decides to call it a night, of course with woman, well women, clinging to their body. Yes, I say ‘their’ because I’m not really that type of man. You can say it is because I’m the least attractive man among my dear friends but the most important thing is I already have the woman my own, I love her so much and I’m not planning to betray her in every way possible. Tell me old school but this is what I am.

My friends, however, sadly, are living this lifestyle where they simply don’t want to put themselves into a healthy relationship. I mean what’s wrong with only keep their heart for one woman? But then again, as they always tell me, we’re BIG BANG (I know it is such a silly name), we’re different from the other men, we’re young and rich, we’re smart and talented, we’re attractive and obviously no one can resist us. So, as they say, what’s the point of attaching yourself to one woman when you can get many women’s heart only with your stare?

As I’m walking towards the VIP lounge in the most popular club in Seoul, owned by one of BIG BANG member, with the previous thought in my mind, I accidentally bump into someone. And I land hard on the floor. I hiss in pain. Ugh if this is happened to one of my friends, it would be chaos in this club. They sometimes can be a total, well, jerk.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t see you. I was in a rush.” I hear such an angelic voice apologizing to me, it’s a woman. I hurriedly stand and when I finally find who she is, I am so speechless. There in front of me, a goddess, an angel, she is so beautiful. It is like God put a life into a Barbie doll when He created her. Her face is flawless, her wavy honey hair is so soft I can tell it, and I’m so sure God put sprinkles into her eyes, and her red plump lips, God it is heaven. As I’m searching what possible flaw could be in this woman, I land my eyes on her hourglass figure body covered by a mini black dress that hugging her body perfectly, only to realize this woman is perfection. She is the epitome of beauty.

Then just like I am hitting by a truck, my girlfriend’s face come to my mind. I’ll be rotten in hell to think about another woman.

“Ah, it’s okay.” I lose my voice.

“Are you okay?” She says concerning me. I nod as afraid my voice won’t come. “Again, I’m sorry.” She is sorry, and I’m so sure she really means it. Oh how someone can have all in her. She has a good heart in that hot body. She can really be the devil and angel at the same time.

“No, I really am okay. Uhm, I’m Daesung by the way, Kang Daesung.” I introduce myself, giving my hand for a handshake, and she takes it. Jesus, her hand is so soft.

“Bom. Park Bom. Anyway, I have to go. There was a maniac running after me before.” She smiles the most beautiful smile in the world I’ve ever seen and then without a second, she runs and disappears and I am left dumbfounded.

In my life, I always think the most beautiful women on earth are first, my mom, and the second one is my baby girlfriend, Minzy. But now there is this beautiful Park Bom takes a place and I can’t deny it, I guess no one can. But wait, I may adore her but I’m so sure it’s not what you’re thinking. It is pure adoration when it comes to this woman. Besides, by faith she is already someone else’s. I am so sure.

 

***

 

It is such a mess when I get myself into the VIP room my friends are in. About Six women are rushing their way out of the room as I hear someone’s already sending them out.

“Get the out of here!” What a voice! A scream! Hearing the voice I’m so sure it is the leader of this pack’s voice. Well, we don’t have that kind of leader ‘leader’ in your mind, like someone whose ordering everyone around, it is just that his behavior, his confidence, the way he brings himself that makes him thousands ways more attractive than us, and yeah naturally making him like the leader, that is Jiyong hyung. Anyway, he is now mad, and who’s the who set the fire in this place? Dam that person must be out of his mind.

“What happened?” I sit beside of the calmest man in the room, other than me of course. It is Yongbae hyung.

“Someone got under that mothering’s skin.” The owner of the club, Seunghyun hyung says, laughing his out, his hand still holding the wine glass.

“Shut the up, hyung.” Jiyong hyung says making Seunghyun hyung stay in silent as he sips his wine.

“But hyung, you sent my sweet Yoona out.” Our makknae Seungri whines like a kid only to gain a dead glare from his hyungs. He puts his head to be cut by the leader.

“You really want to die, Panda?! I will ing give you better than your ing little !” He really is mad. He brings his hand to his face and roughly rubs it with it, looking so desperate.

“What really happened, hyung?” I whisper at Yongbae hyung preventing Jiyong hyung to listen.

“I can ing hear it, Dae.” I’m dead. He heard that. I am about to speak when Yongbae hyung finally let out his words.

“Come on, Ji. This is not you.” Yongbae hyung says before he turns on me and continues. ”Earlier he approached this woman in the dance floor only to have his cheek slapped by her.” Yongbae hyung says holding his laugh but let it out loud when Seunghyun hyung and Seungri laugh at the statement.

“This is not funny you !”

“No Ji, but you have to admit it that this woman is cool badass. I mean, who the in the world who dare to slap Kwon Jiyong? I bet she is the first one, nope, she is the only one.” Again they laugh at it but me just being curious here.

“You have to see his face, Dae.” Seunghyun hyung speaks.

“And you have to see this woman, Dae, before you even take these motherers’ words. This woman is so different. She is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen! And it means she is the beautiful woman on earth.” Jiyong hyung speaks up. This is the first time he uses ‘beautiful’ to address woman. He usually describes woman with ‘y’, ‘hot’, or well in his dictionary - ‘able’ somehow.

“You guys didn’t see her the way I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter