7crushes

Love yourself

What happened next really ed my head up!

 

It was just a dream. 

 

That's what it was. 

 

A. Dream. Of. People. I. Have. Never. Seen. Before. 

 

It took me a while to bring myself back to earth, thanks to the very annoying alarm, that was comfortably resting, on the nightstand. 

 

At least alarm clocks don't have anything to worry about. 

 

It's 6am now, class starts at 8:25am, I've got plenty of time. 

 

Oh my holy noodles, getting out of bed was seriously hard these days. I got out of bed after 10minutes of, literally, just staring at the ceiling and feeling sorry for myself. 

 

I dragged my lazy limbs towards the bathroom to wash up. 

 

"Hm? That's weird...I don't remember leaving the water tap on..." 

 

I know. I talk to myself. Who even does that anymore?

 

I ignored the fact that there was water running from the tap and washed up. 

 

I've probably forgot to turn it off last night. 

 

I slipped on a random pair of light blue jeans with a plain black hoodie and timberland shoes. 

 

Not really caring about my hair, I just pulled it up into a bun. 

 

Adjusting my scarf that tangled around my neck, I walked to the nearest coffee shop I often go to before I rush to my classes. 

 

"What would you like to order?" Asked a very tall boy that held his little notebook right in front of his face, which made it hard to look at him properly. 

 

"I'll have a-" I stopped talking when I saw the SnapBack he wore. His hair, his eyes and that SnapBack...exactly same as it was in my drea-

 

"Excuse me?" 

 

"O-oh yeah right...I'll have a c-cappuccino, please" 

 

I offered him a little smile but was only met with his back walking towards the kitchen. 

 

Okay, rude much. 

 

After waiting for 3minutes- which really felt like 57282881 hours- a female waitress delivered my cappuccino. 

 

I slowly sipped on my pipping hot drink and suddenly got lost in my thoughts 

 

*flashback..

 

"OMG! They're here! They're here!!!!!" 

 

"No waaaayyyyy, they look so goood, I'm gonna cryyyyy" 

 

BTS aka seven best friends and the most popular boys at school were always the centre of attention, as if they were famous or something. 

 

I used to go to high school with these boys, they always acted like real brothers. 

 

I turned my attention to the boys instead of my phone and saw what the girls were fan-girling so hard about. 

 

"Oh, look they've dyed their hair again..." 

 

I mumbled to no one else but myself. A poker face rested on my face but inside I was just like the other girls: dying hard. 

 

Kim Seokjin aka Jin was the oldest one. No matter what colour hair he had he always looked good in any colour. Just yesterday he was a blondy beauty but now he dyed his hair to his favourite colour: 

 

Pink. 

 

Princess much. 

 

Jin was the most confident one. He knew he was handsome and most of the time he showed it off as much as he could. 

 

He was the type to say, "you're very pretty but I'm prettier."

 

He loved strawberries but hated strawberry flavoured stuff. 

 

Jin really loved his 6bestfriends. He loved them so much, he called them his brothers and actually did anything he could for them. He was the type to die for them. 

 

Min Yoongi aka suga, the sweetest one out of all of them from the inside, but the most saltiest one from the outside.

 

 His blonde hair making him look even more sweeter; it really suited his personality. 

 

Yoongi was the type to value his personal space and really cringed when someone just tapped him on the shoulder, but, secretly he was the most clingiest one out of them. 

 

No one dared to say anything bad about him or disagree with him. The way he dissed people was as if he was actually murdering them but just not physically but mentally. 

 

Suga was the type to sleep with his earbuds in his ears, blasting music really loud, that I couldn't concentrate when I use to sit next to him in class. Nevertheless, he always got top marks in class. 

 

How he did that? I have no idea, I'm still tryna work it out too. 

 

However, Min Yoongi was the type to love the most. When he says something or SOMEONE is his then he means it and no one will dare to touch it or even look at it. 

 

And that something was a piano. As ridiculous as it sounds, his first love was the piano. 

 

Kim Namjoon aka Rapmonster was the clumsiest one. No matter what he touched, it'd break. 

 

Joonie was a cutie, his purple hair making him look like a purple grape really suited him. He was handsome just like all the other boys. 

 

He loved rap and was really shy. If he wanted to confess to someone but couldn't form it into words, no matter how intelligent he was, he'd write it up in a rap and would probably rap it in front of you. 

 

But as shy as he was, he loved creating drama and was probably the most dramatic one. 

 

I still remember the first time I met Namjoon, he didn't know what fashion meant until he met Yoongi. 

 

They didn't call him swaggy Suga for nothing. 

 

Jung Hoseok aka Jhope your hope, your angel. Hobi was the sunshine. 

No matter the weather, he'd always bring you sun. Even his hair was orange just like the sun. 

 

However, even the sun sometimes feels like he's down and sad but always does his best to cover it with a fake mask. 

 

Jung Hoseok was the type to always listen and be there for you but always kept his problems to himself because he didn't want to burden anyone. 

 

He loved dancing and rap. He even sang sometimes. 

 

He was also very close to his mother and seemed to have a soft spot for her. 

 

Park Jimin aka Jimin was a beautiful Greek God! He was so beautiful even a straight guy turned gay after discovering Park Jimin. 

 

Jimin looked really good with blonde hair and his silver hair just made him look so unreal and doll-like. 

 

He took advantage of looking hot and became a player where he flirts with every girl- sometimes even boys. 

 

However, Jimin was also the type to lie a lot and keeps a lot of stuff to himself. 

 

Kim Taehyung aka V, or alien, was the most weirdest one but also the cutest. 

 

He'd, randomly, come up to you out of no where and would dance around you to the music he was listening to on his phone. 

 

He had the most beautifulest smile I have ever seen. When he smiled with all teeth on display, his lips would turn into a rectangle. 

 

He was the biggest rebel out of all of them. His red wavy hair made him look real tough and independent. At first, he looked really tough but when he talked to me he actually turned out to be a cutie and was super clingy. I also learnt that he was very good at art. 

 

 People called him the 'Gucci King' because every single piece of clothing he wore was Gucci. 

 

And, finally, the last one: Jeon Jungkook aka Jungkook. 

He really did look like a cookie with his brown hair highlighted with blonde streaks. 

 

Kookie was the type to break up with his lover if he heard that one of his hyungs are in love with his lover. 

 

He was also very good at keeping secrets but he never told one of his secrets to anyone. 

 

He often sat next to me in English class. I used to think that it was because he wasn't so good at English and needed help but then I realised that he's been telling me some of his secrets. 

 

Jungkook, also, often came to class looking really tired and when I asked him what's up he'd only reply with "just a bad dream" 

 

End of flashback* 

 

How could I have a crush on all seven boys? This is not norm-

 

"You should drink that before it gets cold."