He's My...

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica's POV

My heart started beating again.

Thumping against my chest... 

Wow...never knew my heart would ever do this again... -_-

He was still staring back at me,

Which creeped me out even more. It was just like seeing a ghost... O.O

Our little moment ended when Umma cleared .

"Um...Jessica.: Her eyes lingered on me for a moment before she signaled me to the opposite side of the room.

"Excuse us..." She gave Donghae...I MEAN THE TEACHER...a smile and Mrs. Kim a look. She seemed ot have got the message and asked Dong--AISH. What. Ever.---if he wanted a drink. He seemed taken aback by the question, but nodded.

Jonghyun was also giving me a strange look, but I ignored him.

Psh! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS B*TCH!!! 

I followed Umma to the kitchen, far from earshot. As soon as we could only hear their tiny voices, she gave me a worried look.

"What's wrong?" she asked me. I shifted uneasily.

Can't believe she didn't notice...I mean WHO THE COULD FORGET??? Hmmm???? WHO?!?!?!?

Oh yeah...I'm sorry if you don't get what I'm talking about...but I'm sure that you're going to find out sooner or later.

"Umma..." I managed to say, but it was hard to explain when I knew it would take her a while to understand.

"What? Is it Mr. Lee?" I flinched when she used 'Mr. Lee' when he's WAY younger than she is. "Do you want me to get another tutor?" Oddly enough, I shook my head.

"No...But, you really don't recognize him?" I asked, half-hoping. The look on her face said: .....Huh?

......

AISH THIS LADY! How ing slow can she get??

I sighed. "Lee Donghae...He's my---" But I was cut off when Mrs. Kim popped her head into our conversation. 

"Er, sorry for interupting...but um...Mr. Lee wants to get the lesson started." She said innocently. Umma gave me a concerned look, but nodded and headed out of the kitchen. Mrs. Kim followed her. I was about to too, but was kindly stopped...

Jonghyun blocked my way, his brow raised. I glared at him. I moved to my left trying to ignore him, but he moved over in front of me...AGAIN. I snarled. I movde to the other left...but he stopped me again. We kept doing this little moving to the left...then the other left, until I finally tricked him into going the other way. I was about to run, but he pinned me against the wall. I struggled from his grip, but he just was too strong. 

Huh. Never knew he had some muscles...

"You babo! MOVE!" I snapped. He just smirked.

"No. Not until you answer my question..."

"Which is?" I growled. He leaned in closer until he was right next ot my ear.

"Who's Mr.Lee to you?" He whispered. I widened my eyes to the question...

How did he...? UGH. EAVESDROPPER!

I pushed him off.

"None of your business." I snapped. He chuckled stupidly. Babo.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't use this against you in the---" But he covered his mouth. His eyes widened and he cursed under his breath. I couldn't help but laugh.

He is such an idiot. HAHA. You just gave away your plan with my little secret. AHAHA. Babo. Idiot. Jerk. Oh, how this list can go on...and on...and on...

He cleared his throat. Clearly emabarassed with what he did. I stopped laughing and rasied an eyebrow.

"You really believe that I would tell you?" He blinked twice...then nodded. WOW.

"Well sorry to break the news to you, but...I'M NOT TELLING YOU SH*T." He frowned.

"Please?" I shook my head.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaseeee???"

"Nooooo."

He sighed. I smirked. He's such a...

"PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!?????" -_-

L.O.S.E.R.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled in his face. He was about to go at it again, but a sweet little face--no, more like a jerk-ish face---showed up.

"Um, Jessica. Can I talk to you?" He asked. Jonghyun had his mouth opened, ready to shout back at me, but he closed it when Donghae appeared. 

"No." I said plainly. I walked passed him, but he grabbed my wrist. 

"Jessica...I--" But I stopped him.

"I have. Nothing. To talk with you about." I turned my head away from him. "Let's just get the session over with." I said quietly, I shook his hand off and walked away.

Jonghyun's POV

Woah. 

What. 

A.

...B*tch.

I could tell that Donghae was really depressed when Jessica rejected his request to talk to her alone. He sighed and let his head hang. After a while, he seemed to notice my presence, and just gave me a weak smile.

"C'mon. Might as well follow her..." he said. I just nodded and we headed towards the living room.

Jessica was sitting on the couch, and the two mothers were talking to themselves. They all looked up when we entered. Mrs. Jung smiled.

"Well we'll let you guys get on with the lesson." She and Umma left without another word. Once the door shut, there was another awkward silence.

I coughed loudly, and made Jessica glare at me.

"Um, so...whatcha gonna teach us...?" I asked casually. But it sounded more awkward. Donghae snapped back to reality and nodded. He walked over to the a bag that he had brought...

Hm...didn't notice that....

Pulling out two textbooks he handed both to me. 

"Here. You guys do pages 156 and 157. I'll check with the other teacher tomorrow." With that, he too left.

There was yet again...an awkward silence. I set the books down and looked over at Jessica.

"Do you want ot do our...'homework'?" I asked. She looked at me like I was the dumbest person on Earth.

A person can't ask if another person wants to do homework?

"So...what do you want to do?" She shrugged. I sighed. But then realized that we were both alone...so...

I pulled out my cell phone from my pocket. I quickly dialed someone. Jessica stared at me.

"What are you doing?" She finally said.

"Calling my friends. Since we're not going to do homework. Might as well hang out with them." I said. The phone was still ringing.

"How did you get your phone?" I shrugged.

"I have my ways..." She narrowed her eyes as if she could tell that I was lying.

"FINE! I CONVINCED MY UMMA TO GIVE ME MY PHONE, OKAY?" I yelled right when Key, from the other side of the line said, "Yoboseyo?". I glared at Jessica and she smirked.

"Oh. Hi Key. It's me, Jonghyun."

"Jonghyun! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He shouted on the phone. I pulled it away from me, and rubbing my ear lobe. Jessica laughed at me, hearing Key.

"Dude. Chill. I'm fine. Wanna hang out? I'll explain everything."

"Okay. I'll bring the others. Ice cream shop. Be there."

"Okay, bye." I heard Key make a kissing noise then he hung up. Heehee, yeah. Me and Key...we have our history. I looked over at Jessica and noticed that she was staring at me, weirdly.

"What?" She gave me another weird look.

"WHAT?!" I snapped.

"Um, are you...gay?"

...

WHAT THE ??!?!?!?!?!

"What the hell? You know that I have GIRL-friends, right?" She shrugged.

"Who knows...you might be hiding your gayness." I rolled my eyes.

"No. I am NOT gay."

"You sure? 'Cause it seems like you and Key..." she raised both eyebrows at the same time. WTH?

"Gosh. If only you knew how much I hated you." I spat. She faked a smile.

"Hate you too!" She said cheerily. Freak.

She then stuch her hand out. I looked at it, then back at her.

"What now?" She gestured to my phone. I smirked.

"Haha. You're funny. You think I'll just give you this?" I shaked my phone in the air. She remained silent. I shook my head.

"Tell me who Donghae is to you then." I challanged. She glared at me, and shook her head.

"Then you can't have this..." I shook the phone in front of her face. Suddenly, she grabs it and snickers. I gaped.

Did she just...?

"Idiot." She said, sticking her tongue out. I cursed uner my breath. She dialed a number and put the phone next to her ear.

EWWW! I have Jessica-cooties on my phhonnneee!

I have to get anothr phone... -_-

I heard a squeaky voice speak on the phone. Jessica's eyes lit up.

"Hey! Omigosh...I missed you so much! It's me!" She paused and then nodded. "Okay...let's meet up...yeah...I'll explain everything...and a little something else...okay...bye." Then she hung up. She threw my phone at me. At first it just bounced in my hands because it kept slipping until I finally caught it.

"Yah!" Jessica faced me.

"What?"

"You owe me."

"Um...why?"

"'Cause you used my phone." She rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" I smiled evilly.

"Who's Donghae to you?" She stiffened at the question, but gave in.

"You really wanna know???" I nodded eagerly. She sighed.

"Fine he's my..." I folded my arms.

"Your...what?"

She fiddled with her hands. "My...e-x-b-b-o-o-y-y-f-f-r-r-i-i-e-e-n-n-d-d..."

I cupped my hand around my ear. "What?" She seemed fed up and walked over to my ear and yelled:

"MY EX-BOYFRIEND."

~~~

 

OMO! Her what? LOL What did you think? Comment and subscribe! ^^

 

~~Your Authors~~