Actually Back!

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jonghyun's POV

After changing out of her 'ridiculous' outfit--what her mother addressed it as--Jessica was dragged out of the apartment by her mother which only left me and my umma. When I turned to her, she had a stern look plastered on her face. I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck, looking down at the ground. That's when I noticed that I was still in my party clothes from last night. Man, am I in for it.

"You have got some explaining to do, young man." Umma squarely eyed me. I shuddered at her gaze and laughed nervously.

"Yeah...um...the thing is..." Umma cocked an eyebrow, waiting patiently for my lame excuse. I sighed exasperated. , if I don't tell her what she's expecting, guilt is going to eat me up for dinner.

"Kim Jonghyun. Don't you dare lie to me. Remember that I still have your account iin the palm of my hand and I have no problem erasing it from your grasp." I gasped dramatically.

"Umma! You wouldn't!" I exclaimed. I pointed to her accusingly. "Don't use that against me again! You already forced me into this prison house and you CAN NOT force me to---"

"What was the password again? Wasn't it something close to: JJONGISTHEJJANG? Or was it...Jjongisjjang?..." My eyes rounded as she started listing possibilities of what my password was even though it was too obvious that she knew the answer. Her eyes narrowed to dangerously mocking slits. "Or, maybe it was--"

I threw my hands up in the air in surrender.

"OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE UP!" She smiled amiably in victory. "We were at Key's birthday party, okay? And we...accidentally...fell asleep while, er, playing a game..." I faltered. The thought of the truth or dare game made my stomach churn. It reminded me of the unwilling kiss that I shared with Jessica on the cheek. Instantly, my cheeks started to burn of embarrassment and unfortunately, Umma had caught note of it.

"Hmm, I'm guessing that wasn't the only thing that happened that night..." Her eyes glinted in knowing. I looked away from her, staring at anything but my mom. Gosh, my umma and her ways.

"Nothing else happened, umma." I firmly stated. My heart sank when I sputtered the next few words. 

"Nothing...important happened that night." I whispered. I could see the flash of concern that washed over my mom, but it quickly disappeared.

"Arasso. Then I will thinking with Mrs. Jung of a punishment for this then?" She asked me, crossing her arms. I whipped my head towards her.

"Why? We didn't do anything wrong, umma! Key and them already knew about us and this suspension thingy, and I don't think anybody else noticed." I scoffed. "Not that it matters anyway. I don't care what the student body thinks. I'm still their kingka. And if they were smart enough, they would notice that I was gone." I snorted cockily, but on the inside I felt a little worried about my reputation.

Umma raised an amused brow at me, before chuckling softly. I stared at her weirdly.

"What?" She tried to compose herself, and waved it away.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Finally she cleared and looked my dead in the eye. I gulped. I wonder what hell will be waiting for me...no beach house? Absolutely no girls? No food for a week? OH GOSH HOW WOULD I LIVE IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT GIRLS AND FOOD?!

"I changed my mind." Were the words that came from her. I stopped thinking about my doom and stared at her again.

"Mwo? About what? My death penalty?" I sarcastically joked, but I was partially serious. She rolled her eyes.

"Wae? Do you want one?" She challenged. I vigorously shook my head.

"A-Ani, umma." She smirked.

"Thought so. Anyway, I was talking about the punishment you pabo. Maybe I'll..." She softened and searched my eyes. "Talk to Mrs. Jung to let this one slide..." My eyes widened in shock.

YESSS! I GET TO KEEP MY MONEEYYY! WOOHOOO! 

"C-Chincha?! Don't kid with me, umma!" I warned her with my finger. She shot me a look that said, 'Do-you-want-to-test-me-boy?-Because-I-don't-think-you'll-be-able-to-see-anything-out-of-your-two-pupils-if-you-think-you-can-be-sassy-with-me!'.

I gulped and put my hands up again in surrender.

"I believe you, umma!" I assured her, and grinned gratefully. "Thanks." I murmured. She lost her hostility and sighed, blinking in return.

"Now, why don't we actually go to the grocery store and check if its open so we can stock up on your food. You guys barely have any milk in there!" Grabbing my arm, she pulled me towards the door, but not before she halted and scanned my body.

"Uh uh. You are not leaving to go shopping in that. Go change." I nervously chuckled, and bowed.

"Be right back!" I called before running towards my room.

 

Jessica's POV

After a long, boring ride in the limousine of my mom's, (I had to listen to her talk and talk and talk and talk after explaining where I was last night. Torture.) we had finally arrived at the Incheon Airport. I pouted once I was hauled out of the luxurious car that I missed so much. Umma led the way into the huge building. I casually bumped into a few people who were walking the opposite direction and I had to get on my tippy-toes to find my careless mother. 

"Jessica!" I heard her voice and veered through the crowd. When I stumbled in front of her, she grabbed my wrist.

"Pali! I think its this way..." I was dragged about again until we reached a more deserted part of the airport.

"Here we are! All the people from her plane should be coming through here..." She pointed to the mob of people heading our direction. I sighed. This is going to take a while...I don't even know who the hell is coming back...

"Umma, who's the girl who's supposedly 'back'." I questioned while she peeked at the crowd. 

"Hm?" Unfortunately, an announcement was blaring through the airport's speakers, so she hadn't heard me. I slapped my hand over my face and groaned.

"Whatever." I muttered, crossing my arms and bluntly spaced out while waiting.

She's probably some kind of business partner or something...

Why would she drag me here then?!

GAAAAHHHHH I WANT TO GO HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

Stupid, mother f--

My thoughts were kindly interrupted when Umma grabbed my arm and shrieked in my ear. 

"SHE'S HERE! LOOK! LOOK!" She pointed aimlessly somewhere off in the distance, and I had to squint my eyes to try and make out who she was gesturing to.

"Who...?" I trailed off, still peering into the crowd.

GOSH! STUPID TALL PEOPLE! I CAN'T SEE A ING THING--

Then, as if the people read my mind, the crowd scattered and in the middle of it all a very familiar face popped into view. My jaw dropped, while my heart raced in excitement as recognition slapped m across the face. The girl was tall, about my height, her eyes glinted and when she caught mine, they lit up. A shrill emitted from .

"SOOYEON UNNIE!" She screamed. I was taken aback when I heard my korean name. People paused and stared as the girl rushed forward, clumsily dragging her luggage along. When she stopped in front of me, happiness took over my senses.

"Soojung-ah..." It's actually her...

Umma shrieked again beside me and lunged for the girl. "KRYSTAL!" I unconciously flinched when my mother used her American name.

3c128ad3a0d1600c99502748.jpg?w=510

When they pulled away from each other, Krystal turned to me. "Soojung..." I said her korean name again, still in disbelief. Krystal giggled and leaned in and hugged me.

"Sica unnie. Sooyeon-ah. It's me. Your dongsaeng." She gripped onto to me tighter and the words floated into my mind. My heart lept in joy and I hugged her back.

"Krystal! You're actually here!" I exclaimed and the Jung sisters embraced each other in a heart-warming hug in the middle of the airport.

It was a couple more minutes until they finally broke apart and looked at each other. A grin spread across my face and I grabbed my dongsaeng's cheeks. 

"Omo! You've grown up so much! Kyeopta!~" Krystal's face contorted in annoyance, and she pried m hands off her face. She rubbed her red cheeks with a pout.

"YAH! UNNIE! Stop that! It hurts..." She cutely patted them and our Umma squealed in the background.

"Oh my! My girls are reunited again! How cute!" I rolled my eyes while Krystal beamed.

"Ne! And I'm here for a while until Unnie and I go back to America for college!"  She squeaked. At the mention of going back to America, my stomach churned.

Will I even be able to after six months? Will any college still accept me? To be more specific...Harvard?

Umma cleared , and grabbed Krystal's suitcase. "Well, come on then! You're going to be staying at our mansion here in Seoul." 

"Well, duh. Where else is there to live in!" She hooked her arm with mine. "I'll be next liviing with unnie again!" She piped up, her cheerful aura  never changing. I gulped. Oh yeah...she doesn't know...crap.

"Uhh, Krystal...the thing is..." I couldn't finish my sentence when it was finished for me.

"Your sister isn't living with us at the moment." Umma stated, turning back around with a calm yet firm expression. Disappointment flashed in her eyes. I guiltily looked down. Krystal stopped walking and stared at the both of us with a bemused expression.

"Mwo?"

 

~~~

 

Gaahhh Krystal! Lol from f(x)! Dun dun DUN!

Congrats to the people who guessed her, you gus are correct! Haha

It seems like you guys caught on quick... -___-

Sorry for boring udpate...writer's block. 

Luv Ya~

 

~~Your Authors~~