Is She Working Today?

How Come I Didn’t See It Before? - Sunggyu

Sunlight streamed through the glass enclosed hallway, seven men emerged from behind a metal door, the door slightly closing between each man before the next man pushed the door slightly wider while the door protested to close after every single one. Once everyone had exited the practice room, the door closed behind them as their thunderous footsteps cantered down the tile floor before them. Laughter and smiles filled the space around them, sunlight danced off of their shoes and exposed legs as they all headed towards the company’s entrance.

“We should go somewhere for dinner tonight!” Dongwoo suggested, walking backwards to face the other members in Infinite

“Where should we go?” Sungyeol questioned, accepting the suggestion that Dongwoo gave.

“Wing World has a lot of cute girls” Woohyun suggested with a shrug of one of his shoulders.

“We don’t want to go to a place that is going to scar young eyes” Hoya teased, covering Sungjong’s eyes with his hands.

“Yah! I am a man, I am not a child” Sungjong swatted at Hoya’s hands as laughter echoed from the group of seven.

“We would hate for Myungsoo to go back into his shy shell” Sunggyu pushed open one of the front doors and held it for all of the six remaining members

“Who says that I would by shy around those women?!” Myungsoo spat back with a light blush already filling his cheeks with color. “I think that you would be more shy than I would” Myungsoo attempted to turn the spotlight away from himself.

“Oooooooh” The group sang together

“Yah! I wouldn’t be shy!” Sunggyu puffed out his chest as he followed behind the group.

“I guess that it is settled then!” Dongwoo beamed, clapping his hands together in victory.

Loading into a van, they all claimed their seats as they informed the driver where they were heading for dinner. Pulling out into traffic, each of the members slowly pulled out their phones as they occupied themselves for the drive ahead. Silence filled the van as some of the members had slipped earbuds into their ears, their heads lightly bobbing to the beat. Pulling up next to the curb, the van slowed to a stop as the door unlocked and the rear passenger door opened.

Bidding thanks to the driver, the seven men filed out of the van as they gathered on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant and bar. Dongwoo happily skipped with Sungjong up to the front doors, pulling the two front doors open, the other five filed into the restaurant. Sweet smells ignited their senses while their eyes scanned the empty tables, finding one in the corner where everyone could sit together they moseyed over and took their seats.

A petite waitress made her rounds before she approached the table to where Infinite chose to sit.

“Welcome to Wing World, I am your waitress Chi Tae, if you want to look over our menu I will come to collect your order in a few minutes” She passed out the stack of menus filling her arms.

Hushed thank yous were whispered as she placed the menu’s in front of each member. Bowing, the waitress made her exit as the guys opened their menus slowly while some of them watched the waitress head to a few other tables before making her way to the back.

“She was really really cute…” Woohyun whispered as he tried to be discreet about checking out the other waitresses that worked there.

“There are a lot of cute girls that work here…” Myungsoo smiled as he lowered his eyes to his menu in an attempt to keep his blush at bay.

“Wait… doesn’t ______ work here?” Dongwoo questioned, his head snapping to look at Sunggyu, sitting across the table. Everyone’s eyes turned towards Sunggyu as he humbly nodded.

“Do you know if she is working today?” Sungyeol began to search for you as he watched each waitress intently.

“Why don’t you go and talk to her!” Sungjong encouraged with a gentle tap on Sunggyu’s arm.

“I don’t know…” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders, trying to not seem too interested.

“Come on, she is gorgeous and is such a spitfire” Myungsoo smiles as he leaned forward across the table.

“What do you think of her?” Sungjong questioned as all eyes slowly turned to Sunggyu once more

Sunggyu his lips trying to find the right words to describe you, “I mean… she is… reserved and down-to-earth girl but… has a serious attitude to the world…”

“You’re saying that you don’t like her, do you?” Hoya inquired, his arms folding over himself as his closed menu rested upon the table.

“I mean…” Sunggyu began to speak as the waitress came back over.

“Here are your waters, I can take your orders now if you are ready” The waitress offered as she carefully placed water glasses in front of each member.

“I have one question” Sungyeol leaned forward as her eyes lifted to his.

“I have one answer” The waitress smiled as Sungyeol began to blush slightly

“Is _____ ______ working today?” Sungyeol glanced at Sunggyu, “He really would like to see her, they are old friends.”