Prologue

Grasp

 Sehun and LuHan have a healthy and a happy marriage. Doing everything together, overcoming everything that comes in their way. Sehun and LuHan are CEO's of the famous international clothing brand called "SELUE".(Sorry I don't know about fashion and business yet).They both are also models although LuHan works more in China then in Korea unlike Sehun. Even though their schedules are packed LuHan makes time for his husband, he doesn't want them to grow apart and be distant. He loves Sehun so much he doesn't want to let their business and modeling career to effect their powerful bond and love. They called each other everyday to see how their other half are doing, Sehun is the one that always calls LuHan every few hours when he has time. But months of not seeing each other put a strain on their relationship. Sehun stopped calling LuHan frequently and starts to call at least once a day then it gets to no call. Although LuHan calls Sehun he doesn't respond to him and LuHan just messages him how he loves him and to take care. But every time he checks his phone his message was left unread from Sehun. LuHan shrugs it of thinking Sehun is focused in his work or is sleeping. But what he never knew was that Sehun wasn't that really busy.

     LuHan tries calling every night and luckily today Sehun answered the call.

"Hey Sehunnie sorry for calling late! I just wanted to hear your voice since it's been a long time.." Sehun can hear sadness coming from LuHan.

"Lulu I'm so sorry for not answering your calls and messages it's just that I've been getting really busy lately and I haven't had the time to ask how you've been.." Lies Sehun. Big fat white lies your saying. LuHan doesn't deserve a cruel needy human being like me. 

"Hmm well Sehun I'm going to come in about four weeks to visit you and also because we'll be having a photoshoot together! I'm really happy I just wanna see your handsome face!!" LuHan replied excitedly 

"Sehun.." said someone in a whisper through the phone. 

"Huh? Sehun who was that? Are you with someone right now?"

"Ah it was no one LuHan don't worry about it!" Sehun answered back nervously.

"Oh ok, Love you Sehunnie! Always and forever!!" LuHan replied cheerfull with love.But then LuHan heard a grunt and a low moan. And LuHan didn't know what to think of that.

"Sehun what was that??"

"I-I ahh just hit my foot on my bed.. yeah"

"Oh ok then.. be careful next time k babe?"

"Yes Lu, take care and bye!!"

Then he hunged up on LuHan without a I Love You. LuHan was really disappointed because he hasn't heard the three words he has been craving for a long time from Sehun. LuHan is unsure to believe in Sehun's excuse but shrugs it of because he doesn't want doubts in their relationship. 

 

And what  he didn't know was that Sehun was in bed with Luhans most trusted friend and is also Sehun's secretary.

 

A/N: Typing in mobile is the worst. It looks like it's glitching and because of it I don't know if I made errors. Also Selu have their main company's located in SK and China. LuHan takes care of China while Sehun takes care of SK. I'm sorry if I confused you.Also I'm confused how you add pictures, since this has to do with fashion I wanted to have Hunhan modeling pics. Well I hoped you like the first chap. See y'all later cuz I got school tomorrow. I hope it long enough and for real bye fam!!