1/2

Reality Hits Like A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on the bus, the seat beside you empty. This camp is pretty nice. Seoul is beautiful. You were lucky that your school chose you to attend this elite camp.

You didn't have many close friends in camp. Your friends joked that your fierce aura and sharp eyes scared everyone away. You're actually a very extrovert and outgoing person, but you like to give a cold impression on strangers. You didn't want people to get the idea that you're easy to be manipulated and used.

You've experienced that too many times.

"We're finally here..."

The bus pulled up in the front of the building with huge windows. You couldn't believe your eyes. This. Was the place where a number of internationally famous artists were born from. Like Girl's Generation, Exo, Super Junior... and whatnot.

And you were going in and look at the inside.

You're still trying to figure out if everything was real by pinching your hands repeatedly as you stepped down the bus and the camp counselor gathered everyone else. Behind Counselor Campbell was a  Korean lady with a small face, straight black hair, and cute makeup.

"Typical..." you thought to yourself. Cute Korean makeup was all you saw on the Korean streets the past 3 days. You were never a fan of makeup. You kept your face bare.

"Welcome, children," The lady said in Korean accent English. "to SM entertainment. I will be your tour guide in this building. My name is Kim Inbyun, just call me Ms. Kim." The lady had a charming smile and a welcoming aura. You liked her immediately.

"Let's go, ok?" With that, you and the rest of the camp entered the oh-so-holy SM building.

___________________________________________________________

"This is one of the most famous rooms in the SM building since many groups' dance video is filmed here" The group entered a mirrored room with a sky and cloud wallpaper. You immediately recognized the room from Exo's Growl dance video and SNSD's Mr. Mr. dance video. 

Everything seems so unreal. The place in which Exo, one of your favorite groups, have filmed in, you're standing right inside it.

Everyone (well, the Kpop stans) are all amazed by the room. Staring in awe everywhere, mouths wide open, some even kneeling to touch the floor.
(Don't laugh. I bet you would, too. A/N)

You too were admiring the sacred room when a rumbling came to your stomach.

"Oh, don't tell me..."

You felt another rumble and a sudden jolt of pain.

No, this couldn't be happening. Your period never started with pain in the abdomen. Well, except in some foreign place it does start with pain, but still. 

Luckily yesterday you packed extra pads and aspirin in your bag because you had a "feeling" that your period will come today, but not right now!! Not in the middle of the tour!

But the tour didn't matter now. Your body matters.

You approached Ms. Kim and quietly whispered to her: "Miss, I don't feel comfortable. May I use the bathroom? Girl problems."

Ms. Kim nodded and said: "I understand. The bathroom is down the hall, to the right, the third door to the left."

Not wanting to waste any time, you slightly bowed to Ms. Kim, grabbed the backpack, and quietly slipped out of the room hoping no one would notice you.

You rushed down the hall, turned right, and aggressively opened the door of the lady's bathroom. You quickly occupied a stall and took care of your business. You also took some aspirin as well. The pain receded eventually.

You took out your phone and looked at it. How much time has passed? You weren't aware of the time when you went to the bathroom, so naturally, you didn't know how much time has passed. It's 3:37 in the afternoon.

You sigh and went out the bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter