A Night on Flowery Road

A Night on Flowery Road

After bidding thank yous and good nights to the crew and older members, the people in the Flowery Road are preparing to sleep.

"Are there enough room for all?" Jaehyun asked.

"One of you will have to share with another." The pd said as the members look at one another.

"I can share one with Seungyoon." Being one of the youngest, Mino offered. He was sure Seungyoon wouldn't mind as well.

"Okay. So that settles it. Everyone have a good night's rest and we'll film again tomorrow." Sungjae, the oldest wrapped up as everyone left the living room.

~~~

*click*

The door to Seungyoon's room opened.

"Ah! PD-nim! Is that you? I'll be ready soon!" Seungyoon shouted from the bathroom. When there was no reply, Seungyoon panicked, wondering if the PD was mad. In a hurry, Winner's leader dried his body, threw on a bathrobe provided by the penthouse and smacked the door open.

"Oof!" Without warning, a body was thrown at the maknae leader. Seungyoon looked down to see a mat of black hair in front of his face.

"Mino-ya..." Seungyoon sighed before wrapping his arms around the child like rapper who was clinging onto him like a life buoy.

"Seungyoon... It's so cold up there..." Mino pouted as he grip onto Seungyoon tighter, absorbing the warmth and taking in the strawberry scent of Seungyoon's freshly bathed body.

"That's why I gave you the transfer ticket." Seungyoon smiled softly as he carassed Mino's hair gently.

"Wait! Are they waiting for us to do the closing?" Seungyoon asked quickly.

"No... PD-nim asked us to rest well for tomorrow's closing shoot. Come on, it's time to rest." Mino pushed himself off Seungyoon reluctantly as he pulled the robed man by the wrist to the queen sized bed in the middle of the room.

"Why are you here? Don't we get a room each?" Seungyoon questioned but didn't protest when Mino pushed him lightly onto the bed. Seungyoon fell back onto the soft mattress and stared up at the ceiling until his sight was covered with Mino's face in view.

"Janghoon hyung transferred here. So one of us have to share a room. Of course I wouldn't miss a chance like this...... Baby." Mino smiled in victory when Seungyoon's chubby cheeks turned a dark shade of red as the rapper carassed it gently.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." Mino grinned, pinching both Seungyoon's cheeks earning grunts of protest from the bottom man.

"Go get a bath first! You smell!" Seungyoon pushed Mino's face away when Mino leant down.

"Awww... I was rejected. How can you hurt my fragile heart Yoonie..." Mino pouted, clutching the left side of his chest.

"Yah! Oops. Shhh... This is not our dorm, Song Min Ho! There are other people outside and next door too you know!" Seungyoon hissed as he rubbed his cheeks in a weak attempt to rub the hotness and redness in his cheeks off.

"Ehhhh.... So we can't do it tonight?" Mino groaned, dragging himself off the bed.

"As much as you and I want, no." Seungyoon turned his head away, cheeks blushing bright red when he realised he had admitted in wanting to do it.

"I'm so disappointed in myself. I must not have enough charm to make you resist me so easily." Mino pouted as he marched to his luggage to retrieve his night clothes.

"Believe me baby, it took every inch of my muscle in my body to stop myself from pulling you down just now." Seungyoon admitted annoyingly as he tightened the knot that tied his bathrobe together securely, denying any entrance from Mino.

"Am I supposed to be happy or sad about that then?" Mino asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Proud of me." Seungyoon grinned and gave Mino one of his puppy smiles, his cheek bones rising.

"Baby, as much as I love it, stop giving me those puppy smiles. I CAN'T RESIST THEM!" Mino's inside melted into a gooey mess as he quickly locked himself into the bathroom to avoid '' his puppy. On the other hand, Seungyoon just continued smiling dumbly to himself as he blowed his hair dry and got ready to have a good night rest on Flowery Road instead of the freezing Muddy Road. 

By the time Mino finished bathing, the rapper saw his puppy already sleeping under the safe covers that was pulled up all the way to cover half his face, only revealing his nose and above. Seungyoon's dishevelled uncombed black hair fall flat onto the sheets and in front of the singer's face.

"So cuteeeeeeee!!!" Mino screamed silently. Tying a messy knot around his waist and quickly drying his hair, Mino jumped onto the other side of the bed and got under the covers. Without delay, the rapper wrapped an arm around Seungyoon's waist and pulled him close. As if sensing the warmth and Mino's exclusive touch, Seungyoon cuddled into Mino's embrace, wrapping his own arms around Mino's neck and snapping his eyes open. Their faces were only inches apart.

"I missed you in bed." Seungyoon whispered, his breath warm on Mino's five senses.

"Don't do this Yoonie." Mino replied, placing a soft kiss on Seungyoon's forehead.

"I mean your body warmth and cuddles. Not the ones that you're thinking of. Sick brat." Seungyoon bites, chuckling to himself, the sound sounded like heaven to Mino's ears.

"Tch. Fine. I'll give them all to you today alright?" Mino scoffed as he tangled his legs with Seungyoon's own.

"Me too." Seungyoon breathed lightly as he nuzzled his face into Mino's neck. They stayed in a comfortable silence like this for awhile before Mino broke the silence.

"Yoon? I love you."