'Get Out'

Paranormal Stories.


 
This is a true story that changed the way I view the paranormal world for the rest of my life. For those of you who do not believe in ghosts, demons, shadows, mediums, ect... I highly recommend that you do believe or else something will make you believe, like what happened to me.
 
My encounter happened in the woods near Buena Vista, CO. Three friends and I decided to get away for the weekend at some woods. Apparently it was 'haunted' but we just brushed it off our shoulders.

When we arrived at our camping spot about 6 miles outside Buena Vista, we pitched up our tent since it was already evening and was getting dark. My friend, Anju, and I walked up to the rangers station to get some firewood. We came back and a few minutes later and all of hurtled around our beautiful, warm campfire. We were preparing to tell scary stories... but something stopped us.

The four of us hadn't been seated for more than ten minutes when we heard a low rumbling noise. I heard something move behind me. I turned around and thought it might have been some rocks sliding down a hill... But the moment I turned around, I got a strange feeling... I sensed something was watching us. No... I knew something was watching us.

A few minutes later, a freezing draft came across us and our fire was put out in an instant. We sat there in the freezing near-darkness, waiting for something to happen.

"You guys... maybe we should-"

Just then, out of the blue, a loud, high-pitched bloody murder scream rang our ears. We all booked it towards the car and locked the doors.

"Start the car! Start the car!" I screamed.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" Anju screamed back. She fumbled with her keys in her hand and somehow managed to turn the engine on.

We sat there, once more, completely speechless over what just happened. Just when it all seemed to be over, a loud bang smashed the passenger side of the car, where I was sitting. I freaked out and began crying.

There was a low growl that came out from next to us.

We huddled together in the center of the car, when my friend let out a big gasp. We all looked at where she was pointing, and there it was.... An enormous figure stood at the front of our car, staring us down. It didn't look like an animal... and nothing like a human. We all screamed and panicked while the shadowy figure effortlessly terrorized us. We climbed into the back of her car and huddled together.

We were all too scared to move away from each other, and none of us cared that the car was still running. Throughout that night, we kept hearing loud bangs and pounding noises.

When daylight broke, we carefully climbed out of the car, and what we saw horrified us. My friends car was pounded with giant dents. I went over to the passanger door, and there was a huge dent there, as well. Looking at the hood, there were long scratch marks. Terrified, we began to pack up.

When I entered the tent with Anju, we froze. She screamed, and my two other friends came rushing in. All over the inside of the tent were the words 'get out' written in ash, probably from our fire the night before. We grabbed our stuff and decided to leave the tent, in fear that it may be possessed.

We discussed the incident the entire way home. Why had no one heard our screams or the loud bangs against my friends car? We were all in complete shock. Returning home, we told my friend's parents, but they laughed and kept saying it was a prank, but we knew that night was no prank. None of us had any enemies, and no one in this town would have the guts to scare someone like that.

I don't know what happened that night... I wonder if anyone looked inside our abandoned tent and saw the horrifying writing. What did they think? Everyone thinks I am just making up this story or say that it was just some prank.

What could have left claw scratches on the car and write the words 'get out' in our tent? No. It was no prank... something was after us.

I know what I saw and I always will remember that night. I am now a true believer in the paranormal and I recommend to you all reading this to believe in the paranormal. I have witnessed it and I know it exists. And whatever was at that camping ground is still there... roaming around... waiting for it's next victim. Be warned...