{2kyung/Yuro} - I want it back, now

Pristanic (one-shot collection)

 

The bell had just rang, signifying the end of the period. And for the group of girls having done gym, it was the sound of heaven as they were finally allowed to leave and get to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

“Ahhhh man.. Coach Park was really harsh on us today. My legs feel like total jelly.” Eunwoo groaned as she dragged her feet lifelessly into the changing room and plonked herself down onto one of the benches. 

 

“Oooh I could really go for some jelly ASAP right now.” the tall tanned girl said rushing as much as she can to try and get to the front of the lunch line.

 

“Kyungwon-unnie, can you stop thinking about food god dammit. Also having to do 20 laps around the track isn’t that bad, and I don’t know what you're talking about like,, my legs feel great and toned.” Yebin said as she had gotten into the shower stall that was in-between Minkyung’s and Kyulkyung's.

 

“They feel great cause you’re closer to the ground and can run fast shorty!!” Eunwoo yelled across the room as she collapsed onto the bench contemplating whether or not she should just lay there for the rest of the day. 

 

“Hey! If anything, I use my legs twice as much for being short so I’m actually doing more than you. So it up and take a shower, I can smell you from all the way over here and you stink.”

 

Eunwoo slowly got up and mockingly muttered the words ‘you stink’ under her breath as she grudgingly got into one of the empty stalls to soothe her aching muscles.

 

A while later after everyone had emerged from the showers, they're all up and getting changed back into their regular school uniforms. However one girl seemed to have a bit of an issue as she had been walking around the changing room for quite some time now, looking for something perhaps as she turned her bag inside out and even lifted up all the benches just to look underneath them. She had searched everywhere until she gave up and decided to ask whether or not the other girls have seen her item.

 

“Narongie, have you seen my tie anywhere? I could’ve sworn I left it here, folded ontop of my other clothes.” Minkyung said scratching her head confusedly. It’s not like the tie is mandatory, but knowing where it was would be great, plus it was also Minkyung's favourite accessory and she thinks that it's exactly what the bland school uniform needs in order to bring out her charms more.

 

Cause like, who doesn't want to be amazingly attractive everyday? You know what I mean?

 

With her arm halfway through the sleeve, Nayoung replied, “Umm no, haven’t seen it sorry. Try asking the others.”

 

“Yah Kyungwon-ah have you seen my... tie..... hey, where’d she go?” looking up and around, unable to find the girl. 

 

“Oh, she already left. Said something about ‘beating those puny freshmen’ to the desert bar, or whatever that means.” Kyulkyung air quoted and then proceeded to lightly touch up her makeup.

 

As Minkyung's mouth formed an 'ah' shape in realisation and understanding, a loud Eunwoo exclaims,

 

"Okay wtf.. hOw are you gLOWING RIght now?? You were legit sweating like a pig earlier."

 

"It's called regularly exercising, when you do it enough your body gets used to the sweat and adjusts so that you don't stay all sweaty and stink for that long,” she looked the girl up and down giving her the once over, “…..you should try it sometime." packing up her make up bag, the girl sauntered out of the changing room followed by a sniggering Yebin. 

 

With gaped open Eunwoo gasped, "Did she... did she just..... did she juST CALL ME FAT?!?? YAH ZHOU JIEQIONG GET YOUR BACK HERE BEFORE I KICK IT BACK TO CHINA!!"

 

Chuckling behind her Minkyung placed her hand upon the raging (read: pouting) girl's shoulder, "It's okay Nunu-yah, come on I'll buy you some ice-cream."

 

"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT IM FAT BECAUSE I LIKE TO EAT ICE CREAM WHEN IM UPSET?? I HATE YOU ALL."

 


 

It was now the end of lunch and Minkyung hasn't seen Kyungwon since the end of gym class before she had entered the shower and she had gotten a bit pissed off by now because they had both agreed to go to the library together after lunch for their free study period, and there was no way in hell Minkyung was going to go into the library by herself. There was this annoying library’s assistant that would always grossly hit on her and he just never seemed to get the hint that she doesn't like him back at all, or any guy for that matter. She was into more delicate, cute and feminine things. More specifically, a tall tanned beauty.

 

Who still hasn't even texted me once since she bailed on me. Aish when I get my hands on her....

 

Walking down the hallway having been done with waiting for the Kang infront of the cafeteria, Minkyung headed into the direction of her locker to get the books that she needed for the study session. She was once scolded by Nayoung for always having a light bag since she never has any books in it but in Minkyung's defence who has space for textbooks when her bag is already being occupied by her phone, phone charger, earphones, make up pouch, song/doodling book and manga. 

 

Humming a little tune as she turned a corner to reach the lockers, she finds the person that she had been waiting for, collecting her books from her own locker. And right before she was about to run and pounce onto the girl, a flash of green plaid on the other's white uniform shirt caught her attention.

 

Hold on a sec... Kyungwonie doesn't wear her tie to school... is that.. is that my tie..?

 

She continued to watch the girl's side profile as she gathered her books into one of her arms and uses the other to curl a fallen strand of her short hair behind her ear and wow, did she glow radiantly in the sunlight that was spilling into the hallway from the glass doors that were behind her. A breath was caught up in Minkyung's throat as the slightly shorter girl finally closed her locker door and looked her way, a surprised yet happy expression on her face.

 

"Hey." she said with an innocent smile forming on her face as Minkyung approached her. But of course, she was never innocent, not Kang Kyungwon, nope. She always has to have done something no matter what (well at least in Minkyung's and Nayoung's eyes - it was mostly the former though).

 

But this time the proof was right there, in the form of a long necktie that was around her collar that was most definitely the one Minkyung had lost earlier (she hadn't ironed it that morning and she could see all the wrinkles on it). 

 

Well...at least now I know where it is.

 

"Hey..." was her gentle and breathless reply, "Where have you been? I've been looking for you. I even waited at the cafeteria just incase you tried to come and find me as well." 

 

"Oh you see, about that..." she paused a while, "after battling some of the kids for a few of those pudding cups from the desert bar, I decided to have a little walk around the school cause I was kinda bored and also, I don't think it was such a good idea of me to digest all that pudding that fast.. and yeah.. I really needed to walk that off." sheepishly ending the story off with a scratch to the back of her neck.

 

"Hmmm, alright. As long as you don't feel the need to throw up on me, I guess I can forgive you for ditching me earlier." a small smile twitched onto her lips as the girl in front of her grinned widely.

 

Ah she’s so cute... but that still doesn’t explain the....

 

“Oh by the way is that my tie you’re wearing right now?”

 

"Hm? Oh this thing?" Kyungwon said questioningly,  the end of the fabric, "Yeah it's yours, it was just there on the pile of clothes and I kinda felt like wearing a tie for the rest of the day." she then looked down to rearrange the books that were still in her arms.

 

"You , I was looking for it everywhere. You know how much I like that tie,, at least say something before stealing it."

 

A feigned 'whoops' was heard before a loud cackling filled the hallways, the girl leaned against the lockers for support as she continued to laugh, bending over to try and catch her breath.

 

"Hey, hey, heY. YAh what's so funny?? Just give it back already." she held her hand out waiting for the tie to be placed on her palm. However the tanned girl had other plans as her laughing fit ceased, and she took a step forward, looking up into the other girl's eyes daringly.

 

"Why? What if I don't want to?" her eyes twinkled tauntingly. And with that action, Minkyung now understood everything, she finally knew that this had all been apart of the other girl's scheme all along. To take her tie, avoid her during lunch, make up some lame excuse about it (though Minkyung doubts that the part where she fought off the freshmen was made up) and to finally be 'found' in a place where she knew no one would be around since it was only a free period for the two of them. In other words; she was playing with her.

 

Was this cause I played with Kongie more than I did with her when I went over last night? Well… I don't mind playing a little now if that's what you want.

 

In an instant Minkyung slammed Kyungwon into the lockers behind her, all her books falling to the floor, and grabbed the girl by the tie, her tie, and pulled herself in closer until there was almost no space in-between them, close enough that the girl’s hot breath fanned her cheeks, and then stared at the other girl straight in the eye.

 

She lowly whispered, as to make sure that no one else would be able to hear their conversation, even if it was only just the two of them in the deserted hallway, 

 

“I want my tie back, now. Hand it over.”

 

In an equally breathy voice, Kyungwon replied,

 

Make me.

 

She bit her own lips, trying but failing to suppress the oncoming smirk, her own eyes dropped down to the tanned girl's own slyly grinning pair.

 

I just might Kyungwon-ah. 

 


Prompt:-

Ship: 2kyung 

High school AU

Plot: Kyungwon took Minkyung's necktie and Minkyung wants it back


Wooooooohh *nervously sweats* 

That ending was a bit..... ahem... spicy..

SO ANYWay,, I came back with a 2kyung 

How'd this one go?? Good? Bad? Alright I guess?

hint for the next one: SiWoo 

hehehehe see ya next time

 

- J