Pain

Back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

​​​​​​"Jeongyeoniee~~" I called her out. It's been a month since me and jeongyeon are dating. After that incident, I never contacted momo. Sure, I did leave her. But it was for the best. I couldn't hurt her, she liked me and I couldn't return my feelings back. Jeongyeon has been treating me well and I'm happy. 

"Yes, baby?" She came out of the room and sat beside me, Hugging me like her life depends on it.

"What movie should we watch?" I've been searching for a good movie so we can have a good movie night since we both are free and got no work. 

"Any movie would be great." She kept kissing my neck. Ugh, It's . Oh my god. 

"Nayeon." 

"Hm?" I looked at her, she was staring right into my soul. And I got chills. I looked at her lips and damn they were pink. I had the urge to kiss her and never stop. 

"How much do you love me, Baby?" She asked me with a little smile. 

"More than you can imagine. I love you so much"  Suddenly she kissed me and I responded back. I grabbed her by the neck, pulling her closer She started kissing my jaw, to my neck leaving some hickeys on my sensitive spot. Right before she went for more. Her phone started ringing. 

"Way to ruin the moment" She said and got up and checked who it was. 

"I gotta go babe" She kissed my cheek and left.

It got hella boring so I got up and called Jihyo and Sana to come over. Maybe I can kill my boredom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter