One shot

Ocean's Deep

‘Should I help her? What is it? It or… she maybe?’

He kept looking at her body from above as she fell slowly towards the darkest and deepest side of the ocean.

‘Yeah, I think she is a female of whatever weird creature from the surface…. if I just got a little bit closer…’

He couldn’t just ignore her, something inside him told him to get closer, just a little bit closer. She was slowly drowning, her unconscious form… a mystery. Her hair covering the face Suho ached to see. He just didn’t know how close he got until his fingers made contact with her hair which caused him to retract. He looked at her legs that strangely he found fascinating… and soft looking.

Finally he gathered some courage so he held her shoulders, moving her hair away from her face.

‘She is hypnotising… no wonder they’ve taught us not ever get near these dangerous creatures, even my chest feels weird, my heart feels like it’s about to explode. How dangerous… she isn’t even conscious but she feels deadly’

He let go of her and swam away, watching her as she kept drowning in the darkness of the ocean.

‘I should head back, I should head back, I shouldn’t-’

He swam back again pulling her arms to take her to the surface, just save her and leave. he found it difficult so he held her from her waist, her face burying in the crock of his neck.

What was happening to poor Suho? He’s never felt so weak in front of a mermaid before… in fact they all chased after him and he’s never taken an interest… but this human…

He stopped for a moment moving her hair away to look at her just one more time. His fingers found their way to her cheek, he traced her jawline and her neck.

‘Damn you creature, how are you so attractive?’

Her eyes fluttered for a second and little bubbles escaped .

‘She must need oxygen, she is going to die, she just needs it… I know’

He brought her close to him by the small of her back, he tilted his head to one side and captured her lips sealing any gap, he blowed some air on and she reacted immediately shutting her eyes open in panic.

Suho let go of her and she saw his face close to hers.

Was she in heaven? It must be… 

She grabbed his wrist and she kissed him this time.

He read her mind.

‘She must be needing some oxygen’

They didn’t realise that they floated to the surface never breaking the kiss, when the sun hit Suho’s face he pulled away.

“I have to go”

“Who are you? How are you so beautiful?”

“I am Suho, guardian of the ocean”

“You saved me”

“I have to go”

“Wait!”

Suho looked at her one last time.

“Thanks guardian of the ocean” you almost whispered running your fingers through his hair making him close his eyes in pleasure “can I see you again?”

He opened his eyes slowly and leaned yet for the third kiss, this time was less shy, and intentions were clear when she felt his teeth on her lower lip before he let go.

“I’ll be here every time you dip your pretty legs in my ocean. I will be waiting”

_________________

A/N: Suhito feels + I have a thing for Mermaid!AU = me doing crazy stuff

Thanks again to @omurizer-draws-things for being such a great artist and nice to everyone.