They befriend

Love Revisited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon doesn't need to impress someone because he's already a super cool kid. At least that's what he thinks.

He doesn't know how and why, that he's fully awake now, and paying attention to Mrs. Burley in math class. But it's been awhile now and hey, turns out math isn't that bad. He remember he was obsessed with math because he was good at it. Heck he was good at every subject and he was top of the school. Mom and dad was a very proud parents back in the day. Plus, in reality Jiwon is actually a smart person but just really, really, lazy.

 

"Wow, Mr. Eun has been a really good student I see. Trying to impress someone, huh?" Mrs. Burley winks at him. Everyone burst in laughter.

It's true that he answers most of the questions from her today. But hey, why can't he answer questions? Usually it's not that he can not do it he just doesn't want to.

Okay maybe he is trying too hard.

Okay maybe he is trying to impress someone.

And okay, he hopes that it works.

Because still doesn't know why Sunghoon didn't talk to him.

From their super-weird meeting, Jiwon couldn't stop thinking about the other boy. It's weird that he want to....befriend someone this hard. It's like this new kid have this charm and halo around his head and Jiwon is a helpless dog wagging his tail around the said boy. He should be mad because it's Sunghoon that makes him have these stitches on his head. It doesn't hurt now but the trauma of the needle and the blood on the pool and everyone's screaming still give him goosebumps.

Gosh he's such a .

 

 

Sunghoon is just living his live as usual. Being the hard working, smart, school-loving, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter