Final

Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
​​​​Girlfriend - Big Bang


How can you be so pretty?
Will you believe that I have more butterflies than when we first met?
Day by day, I get nervous that
I’ll lose you Hey hey hey
When you hear this song,
will feel my genuine feelings?
I call and call out your name
but I still miss it
Everyone looks at us and gets jealous.


She's so beautiful standing there, near the door of my studio in my company building. Wearing simple clothes, yet looking so stunning. I could spend whole days looking at her, her smile, her eyes, hearing the sound of her beautiful voice, watch her interacting with my friends or family members. She makes me happy by just existing. How can a woman have so much power?


When I’m struggling and tired
When I sometimes fall
Girl you always pick me up
Just like now, by my side
Next to me, every single day
Stay like that
Sometimes we fight
Because it’s different from the start
You are in me
You know
that I love you ma baby.


She walks toward me with her beautiful smile that never leaves her face when she is with me, same as me. She sits on my lap and starts giving me a massage. I'm so tense, I've been working on a new album for months, yet she has always been here with me, helping me, hearing my ideas or just to keep me company. How could I live without her?


Yes I have a girlfriend
And I’m never lonely
Just looking at her
makes me happy
Yes you’re my girlfriend
You’re my one and only
I don’t wanna wake up
from this dream of you.


"You really should rest, Ji." She tells me, worried. She tells me this everyday. I know she's right, but I really need to finish this album. 

"I will rest soon, baby. Don't worry. I've almost finished the album. I want you to hear this song, Tae."

I wrote it some weeks ago, but I didn't let her listen to it because I wanted it to be a surprise. I have put all my feelings in this song, specifically all my feelings for her. This is why I asked the members to record it. I wanted her to be the first one tonlisten to it, since it is a song for her.


My gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter