WTF

Nightmares?

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Everyone dropped what they were doing as the piercing shriek ripped them out of their dreamlands and faerieworlds.

 

“What the was that?!” Xiumin screamed as he came out of his personal gym. Completely shirtless and sweat dripping down his hercules abs, his junk covered by sport briefs that clung onto him, leaving nothing to imagination. His brand new blue undercut was swept back and few specks of glitter still clinging onto it.

 

“Who died?” Came Kyungsoo’s small voice as he emerged from his room holding onto a confused and weirdly enormous . You could see a couple of feathers stuck in his hair and his already large eyes seems blown even more out of proportion as if he were on acid.

 

“AND AHIII III-AIHHH WILL ALWAYS-” Chanyeol jumped out of his room and skidded across the floor in starfish position, screaming out Whitney Houston's song terribly. He wore his blue adidas tracksuit (that no one ever saw him put into a washing machine), his hair in a high bun and headphones were hanging around his neck.

 

“Shut the up.” Chen slowly emerged from out of the living rooms, his face twisted into the Yao Ming meme, yet he was still highly attractive and gave Xiumin a huge which already filled out his tight sport briefs.

 

“Did someone see a white unicorn with a rainbow mane and a horn that was covered in blood?” Came Lay’s blissed out voice as he emerged from the bathroom which was filled with smoke from his bong.

 

“Lay what the ?” Sehun and Kai joined the group. Both shirtless, sweaty and in sweatpants, which anyone could see their junk bouncing as they walked. Their faces flushed and lips swollen from constant biting. They never hid what they do.

 

“What is this ruckus about?” Everyone went silent as Suho exited his dark black hole-like room. He was wrapped up in a blanket, or two, depending how depressed he felt. You could see his uncombed hair peeking out from underneath his blanket hoodie. His eyes had black ring around them from the lack of sleep and excessive hours spent on his laptop. They all knew not to mess with him when there was a life sized body pillow under his arm in the shape and photo of none other than Wu YiFan.

 

“GUYSS!!” Everyone sighed as they heard Baekhyun calling out to them from his room. They made their way to his room all rolling their eyes and hoping it wasn’t anything stupid.

 

“Oh my God guys it was so scary!” Baekhyun jumped up at Chanyeol as everyone entered his room. It looked as if Baekhyun was climbing up Chanyeol in his bunny onesies as the giant grabbed the singer by his and hoisted him up like a child.

 

“Guys you won’t believe it. It was so horrible, the nightmare, made me want to cry so bad.” Baekhyun rambled on as he held onto Chanyeol's head and wrapped his legs around his waist.

 

“I had this nightmare where we were all some kind of a bug, for example Suho was an angry snail always stuck in his shell,Sehun was a stick bug and Xiumin was an ant! We were all happy in this like greenland with a lovely tall grass and some flowers around us. But then one day we heard this horrible rumbling, thinking it was a storm we hid under this pipe thing. Then all of a sudden, the pipe thing gets lifted and were exposed to the light with grass far away from us. And then all of a sudden it feels like it started to rain but it wasn’t rain, it was some acid or something cause it started to burn us! Like Suho's antlers started to curl and these foam spots formed!  And as we were panicking we heard the rumbling getting louder and we saw this robot that the grass in and shredded it like nothing! It Sehun up and we could hear him screaming but then nothing and it just moved forward and chased us and then I woke up!”

 

Everyone stared at Baekhyun in silence as he finished his nightmare.

 

“Seriously Baekhyun?” Chanyeol sighed as he unattached Baekhyun and dropped him to the ground as he left.

 

“No wonder Kris left!” Suho shouted as he hit Baekhyun upside the head.

 

“Don’t forget Tao and Luhan”

 

“My children are on vacation!!”

 

“He’s already unstable Sehun don't anger him or he'll burn the money again.” Kai whispered to Sehun as he covered the other mouth with his hand.

 

“True true, but at least he doesn't stare at fighting chicken like a maniac,” Chen muttered and instantly regretted it

 

“Got a problem with my ?!” Kyungsoo screamed as he chased after Chen.




 

…..

 

“Baekhyun what the is wrong with you?”

 

“What? I was bored cutting the grass!”

 

“Did you take a afterwards?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“That’s where you came up with it, isn’t it?

 

“Maybe…..”

 

 


So..........

Hi.

 

Haven't been around for a while but, I'M BACK! (sortof)  I'm still writing (well trying) but for now Crack is the only thing that turns out well for me so here you go a little something something for y'all!!!!