No Turning Back

My One Pick (Panwink x Nielwink)

Three days ago,I met Win Park, in my most depressing situation. To the point that he thought that I am a suicidal type. Tsk3.
(The irony of being too transparent)

And knowing that he is really a schoolmate of mine with such popularity,again, I feel nothing but dumb.

Even Seonnie,my best buddy, thought I was stupid for not recognizing our Student Council President.

To think that Win did a speech during our opening ceremony in our first day at school.

Maybe I was a bit sleepy or I was not paying too much attention to it, that's why my mind could not remember it.

Sigh...

Why am I being bothered by him?

These past three days, I couldn't help myself but to think of him.

Sigh...

That guy who happens to be the most handsome guy I've ever met.

A guy who is even more beautiful than a girl.

With those rosy cheeks that deserves to be poked.

Those natural heart-shaped red lips that even a guy like me would envy.

And those brown eyes...

Those almond-shaped brown eyes are even hunting me in my dreams.

As if those eyes could see within me.

Sigh...

"Mr. Lin,"

Someone is calling my last name.

"Mr.Lin,"

Oh!I'm getting weirder, why am I hearing strange voices around me?

"Ouch!" I screamed.

Someone pinched my right ear.

And all my fantasies were ruined.

The person in front of me is not Win, it is my professor.

Lucky me (with sarcasm on my tone), it is Miss Jane Lee, our not so old-maid Science Professor who happens to be a terror professor.

My least favorite professor.

She had this terror look over her face.Her facial expression alone was enough for me to shiver.
She's looking at me with annoyance.
She raised her right eyebrow and started to lecture me.

" Mr.Lin! If you will going to daydream during my class it would be better to send you off outside so you can go ahead and continue on what you are doing," she said it using a strict tone and she's glaring at me as if she would eat me alive.

I lowered down my head.

I screwed up. I could not tolerate seeing her eyes because I was petrified on how she's looking at me.

"I'm sorry Ms.Lee, I will not going to do it again," I said it in my most apologetic tone without even looking at her.

"It's too late to apologize Mr.Lin, you better go outside this room and stand beside that door and do me a favor of 20 squats. You are not allowed to go inside not until my class is finish,"

See? That is the reason why I don't like her. Messing up with her means trouble for me.

Not my lucky day.

I stood up at my desk and I started to walk out at her class. I heard some of my classmates were laughing at me. I felt so embarrassed. I looked at Seonnie's desk and Seonnie stared at me with pitiful expression and he's shaking his head with disbelief. I took a deep breathe once I reached the place for my punishment. I stood straight beside the door and did the "favor" she's asking for.

When I was done with my 20 squats, I felt knees were shaking. I laid my back on the wall feeling tired of waiting for Miss Lee's lecture to be finished that day.

I have to endure this situation for almost an hour.

If only I was not spacing out during my class I would not get this punishment.

If only I was not thinking of that guy, I would be safe thr whole day.

Why am I getting disturb of his existence by the way?

Oh please someone save me from this distress...

"Were you been kicked out from your class? It seems you did something bad to upset Miss Lee," I was startled when I heard someone's voice coming from my left side.

Oh! A voice of an angel. It seems like God hears my prayer. I was surprised to hear that voice, which seemed familiar to me.

When I looked around I found the mastermind of my punishment, it's none other than Park Win.

He looked-like an angel only for a second because he smirked at me and gave me this impression that he's happy on what was happened to me.

I frowned and I glared at him.

Who do you think is the reason that puts me in this embarassing situation?! It is you. It is you, Park Win!

As if I could say those words. So I just shook my head to avoid those thoughts. I heard him chuckled so I raised my head and glared back at him.

"Do you have any problem with me?Are you mad or something?!" I asked with irritation.

Then he stared at me with amusement.

" Next time don't do terrible things during your class," he said gleefully. As if he's trying to piss me.

"Terrible my ..." I murmured. I glared at him then I looked at a different direction.

Then I hear him laugh at me.

"Hey you! If you will not going to say good on me it would be better if you'll just stay out of here!"

"Why? Is my presence annoys you that much?" he asked.

I wrinkled my forehead and gave him a sour expression.

" Exactly! So will you just go away from me? You're pissing me off! Or are you enjoying this kind of humiliation? Well, If that's the case you are the worst person I've ever known. You are just like those stupid bullies who knew nothing but pestering someone's life, " I burst out my frustration on him.

" Of course not. You just look so cute when you're mad," he teased then he smiled at me so warmly. I opened my mouth but I didn't say anything. Instead, I flustered. I forgot to strengthen my defense against him.

Did he praised me or ridiculed me? Well, I'm not sure but this guy is really something...

Awkward silence.

" Why am I hearing loud voices here?!" It was Ms.Lee's strict voice. She came outside our classroom.She had her usual terror expression when she started to look at my direction.

I lowered my head. Both Park Win and I became speechless. Then to my surprise I heard an unusual tone of voice coming from Miss Lee.

"Oh,Mr.Park, why are you here? Does Mr.Lin picking on you?" She asked Win with such gentleness in her voice. I was surprised to know that my teacher could talk that way.

I was not used to it so I looked at her with disbelief. She's also staring at me with those intimidating eyes of hers. I bit my lips so I could avoid not to say anything that would add to my disadvantage in this situation.

Hey! Why am I getting too much hate today?! I am not the troublemaker here...

"No Ms.Lee, it wasn't his fault. I a bit but it seems like it pisses him off. I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to disturb your class," Win apologized in such a modest and well-mannered tone.

I frowned. He saw my reaction but he didn't show any irritation at me instead he smiled and winked at me. I felt embarrassed so I turned my eyes to Miss Lee but to my surprise, my terror professor was smiling to Park Win and she caressed his hair while looking at him with admiration.

Seriously?! Is she fascinated with this guy?

" Oh you did nothing wrong, Mr.Park. And I commend you for being such an honest child. Because of that I will forgive both of yoy. Go ahead and return to your class.Don't forget to study well," she said it with full of amusement and fondness.

As if she's possesed by a good spirit.

O c'mon what's happening in this world?!

Did I just see a miracle?!

Win nodded at Miss Lee. He stepped away , he waved his hands in the airand smiled at me, as if he's sending me off with best wishes.

I could not imagine what kind of magic he did to my teacher because after he went away my teacher asked me to return to her class and to forget everything that happened today.

I chuckled. Maybe Win is really such an angel in disguise because he saved me for once.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Lunch time.

" You really made a quite scene back then," it's Seonnie who kept reminding me of what happened a while ago.

"He just went through my nerves. That's why I breakdown," I said casually. We were looking for a place where we could eat our lunch meal.When I saw my favorite spot I sat on it, the bench under the acacia tree.

" Yeah right. Being pissed off by an angel, you are totally awesome!" he teased. I glared at Seonnie before I took a bite of my Chicken Katsudon.

That is sarcastic! But never mind.

"Who says he's an angel? Maybe he looks innocent in the outside. But the way he deals with me... Well he's just a great pretender of good deeds," I shook my head with disbelief. Then I took another spoonful amount of rice in my bento.

I was busy eating and I was not paying attention to my surrounding that's why I didn't notice what was about to come.

" Well... I think you should have to deal with him again," Seonnie murmured. He's looking at someone from my back.

I turned my head around and frowned.

Not again!

" I think I have to go now. See you in our next class," Seonnie said gleefully.

I grabbed his arm and murmured something.

"Don't leave.Stay here," I pleaded.

He pulled away my hand and smiled at me mischievously.

"Don't worry,Panlin, you can handle it,bye," then Seonnie left me alone.

What a very supportive friend. T_T

" Are you really looking for trouble?" I asked with frustration. I stood up to face him.

Win just stared at me.I felt discomfort. I was not used to it, having a "Staring Game" with him.

Then I heard him sigh.

" I'm sorry," he said sincerely.

" I went overboard when I teased you while being punished by your teacher. But I am not a bully. I just became comfortable teasing you and I forgot to consider your feelings. Again, I'm sorry," he said apologetically.

He looked so kind and gentle while saying those words.But I shook my head because I didn't want to fall for his charm.

"Are you for real? Or are you a bipolar?" I asked rudely.

I saw it when he startled after hearing my statement. Next thing I knew I was kneeling in front of him.

" Ouch! That hurts," I said with teary eyes. He kicked me in my left thigh.

" Who says I'm bipolar?!" he asked with irritation. His face turned so red due to embarrassment.

"I made the wrong decision to go here and apologize. Maybe I should not feel guilty because of you. You deserve it," he said furiously then he walked out.

When I gained back my senses, I ran over him and I grabbed his arm and forced him to stop from walking away.

"Now what?!" he shouted.

"Lemme treat you for ramen?" I asked warily.

He looked surprise on what he heard from me. I was also shock with my behavior towards him.

No way!There's no turning back, Pan Lin!

 

 

 

***A/N ***

 

 

For more chapters please check this story in Wattpad.Thank you.