soulmate

Let's call it fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You going to meet your soulmate.” The old lady said to her, her expression was legit that Suzy chuckled as she heard it. The old woman frowned at the brunette reaction.

 

“I’m sorry,” she apologised when the old woman look at her oddly. “I already met him.” She corrected her. “I’m going to get marry in three weeks.” She smiled.

 

Suzy is the one who doesn't believe it magic or supernatural things. And she doesn't believe with a fortune teller and everything that related with it. The only thing that she happen meet a gypsy woman because Soojung want to get her hand read.

 

Suzy offered her hand just to hear a good news for her futures, maybe a good career and bundle of babies but she was not expecting that to heard she's going to meet her significant other.

 

The old lady frowned deepened. “That's not right.” She said as she look at her hand again. “You’re going to meet him soon but I’m sure he’s not your current lover.”

 

Suzy tried her best not to laughed. She just nodded to the old lady so she doesn't look rude to her. “Well, hopefully it will not affected my wedding day.” She get up from the chair as put tips inside the jar. She shook her head when the old lady seems not finished with her.

 

Suzy immediately walked towards Soojung who was waiting for her card reading. Suzy walked closer to her. “I’ll wait outside.” Her best friend just

nodded her head.

 

Suzy sighed once she was out from the store. Not giving another glance toward the store Suzy immediately went to a vending machine nearby. She doesn't know why but she felt a bit irritated about the old woman prediction about her.

 

Bought herself a hot can of coffee she waited for Soojung outside the shop. She sat on the bench outside and sipping her hot coffee.

 

She felt someone sat beside her and she turned her head to see the person. The male was pouting, his forehead furrowed.

 

She noticed the male, he also was there. Inside the gypsy shop earlier.

 

“Not a good news huh?” She said looking at him.

 

The male eyes flinch and aware her presence there. His expression immediately changed and turned into a soft smiled. “Yeah, an absurd one to be honest.”

 

Suzy hummed in agreed. “Yep, I don’t believe anything she said and divination is not my thing. That so ridiculous actually.”

 

The male laughed. “True, I should have not taken her words seriously. I thought I’m going crazy when heard she said I’m going to meet my future soulmate when I suppose to get marry in three weeks.”

 

Suzy almost choked when she heard it. “She said the same thing to me!” She giggling. “I guess she said that to everyone.”

 

The male look relieved hearing that. “Oh God, I should have not trust her words. She look so serious that I believe everything.”

 

“I’m not believe in fortune teller, I believe we can choose our own path.”

 

The male nodded. “That’s true but then why are you meeting one if you didn't believe them.”

 

The brunette scrunched up her nose. “My best friend drag me along, and the old lady convinced me to get my hand read. Beside, what would can go wrong? Until I heard I’m going to me my soulmate.” She huffed in annoyance. “What about you?”

 

The male shook his head. “My mother insisted me to go because she said she had a bad feeling about the wedding. Geez, after hearing what the teller said I don't think I can tell her about the prophecies.” He snorted.

 

The brunette laughed. “Don’t worry about it, I’m sure everything going to be fine.”

 

“Thanks.” The male smiled at her.

 

“I’m Suzy by the way.” She offered him a handshake.

 

The male smiled and take her hand. “I’m Sehun.”

 

“Nice to meet you Sehun.”

 

“Nice to meet you too Suzy.”

 

 

 

Three weeks later…

 

“What do you mean he’s not going to show up?” Suzy asked, her heart pounding so loudly, she suddenly looked sick.

 

“Suzy.” Soojung hugged her best friend. “I’m sorry.”

 

Suzy bit her lips, trying her best to refrain from crying. She won't messed up her expensive make up, she’s not going to be the miserable bride on her wedding day.

 

“But why?”

 

“Here Suzy, he left this note before he gone missing.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter