Little Secret Between Us

Little Secret Between Us

 

-FLASHBACK-

He has not arrived yet...

I sighed when I saw no one there at all. Yeah... Who would dare go up to the roof of the building at night like this? Nobody use this place after dark. No one would dare come up here because this place is pretty dark and creepy. The lights on the stairs to this place are usually turned off at night so it looks creepy.

Though the real situation isn't like that. I agree that the stairs were dark and scary. But the rooftop isn't too dark and scary as people think. The place was bright enough although it doesn't have lights. The light from the buildings around provide adequate lighting.

Because no one uses this place at night, then the two of us often meet here secretly. We used to meet here every time he doesn’t have any schedule at night. But please do not misunderstand me. We have never done something crazy here. We just chatted casually as we spend time together while looking at the stars in the night sky.

Maybe you could name the rooftop of our management building as a place of our date. This place becomes a silent witness to our relationship that we had hidden for almost a year now. No one else knew about our dating place, except the two of us, his group members, and some of my close friends only.

The wind blew pretty hard tonight. I tighten my jacket. Too bad I forgot to bring a scarf. Somehow I often forget to wear a scarf in cold weather like this. I sighed when I realized that I did have a poor memory...

Suddenly someone cover my eyes from behind. The hands that were pretty cool completely cover my eyes. I couldn’t see anything. Although I couldn’t see this person, but I can recognize the touch from this person so easily because of the comfort I felt when that hands touched my skin...

"Guess who I am..." that person is trying to disguise the voice by making it deeper.

"Ah Oppa..." I laughed to hear his voice. "Please take off your hands, Oppa. Your hands are cold..."

"Huh? My hands arecold?" he immediately removed his hand.

I turned to face him. He's put his hands on his cheeks. "Oops, you're right! My hands are cold. Do I make you cold?"

I smiled at him and shook my head. "No, Oppa. It was okay..."

"Phew... That's good. Ah, have you been here long? I've been stopped by the mini market for a while, so I'm a little late. Sorry..."

"Not too long. You don’t need to worry, Oppa..." I gave him a smile so he's not worried.

The wind blew again. The cold air touching my neck, so I raised the collar of my jacket to cover my neck.

"Omo! You didn’t bring a scarf again? Aigo..." he shook his head. Then he took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck. "It's not cold anymore, right?"

I nodded and smiled again. "Thanks,Oppa..."

He smiled back. Then he took off his jacket and put it on the floor.

"Let's sit down..." he pulled my hand to sit on his jacket.

After we both sat down, he opened his backpack and pulled out a thick blanket. My eyes widened when I saw him pull out a blanket. "Blanket?"

He just smiled. Then he spread the blanket and covered both of our backs. "It's warmer, right?"

"Yeah..." I replied with a nod. I had no idea he was preparing a blanket for us before. I looked at him with a smile; I was so grateful for having such a sweet and caring boyfriend like him. He pulled something from inside his backpack again.  It is a bar of chocolate. He divided it into two and gives the half to me.

My eyes widened again when I receive the chocolate from him. "Do you have prepared all of this before?"

He nodded like a child and grinned.

"How sweet..." I smiled to him.

After he tore the chocolate wrapper, he put the chocolate into his mouth and started to enjoy it.

"Ah Oppa! You’re already debut. You must maintain your body. Why do you still eat snacks at this hour? What if you become fat like last time? Aigo..." I laughed at him.

"Well, actually I don’t care about it at all. For me, the debut wasn’t meant to stop me to enjoy my favorite snack..." he stuck out his tongue. Childish at all! No wonder he got his childish nickname, Eternal Magnae.

"Ah! Didn’t you say on the phone you want to see me because there is something you want to talk? What is it?"

I also began to enjoy the chocolate. I bite a bit and let it melt in my mouth. "It doesn’t really important, Oppa. I'll tell you later. Now I just want to enjoy the time with you..." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Did something happen? Do you feel depressed? Usually when you're resting your head like this, it means you feel depressed. What happened? You know that you can share your burden to me, right?"

"I know, Oppa..." I looked at his concerned eyes and nodded weakly.

"I knew I could count on you, Oppa. But that's not something important. So I can tell you about it later. You know, your shoulders are very comfortable. It makes me sleepy..." I began to yawn.

"Then go to sleep. I'll wait for you..." he smiled gently and tightens the blanket over my shoulders so I don’t catch cold.

I just nodded. I closed my eyes. I've often fallen asleep on his shoulder without his permission when I have a problem. So I'm not surprised if he doesn’t mind. And pretty soon I started to fall asleep.

...

...

...

"Omo! I actually fall asleep!" I immediately opened my eyes and fix my seating position, so I don’t lean on him anymore.

He chuckled and then looked at his watch. "You've fallen asleep for 10 minutes. Why did you wake so soon?"

"I remembered there was something I wanted to tell you, Oppa..." my heart began to feel heavy. I have to tell him about it right now...

"What is it?" his expression became more serious. But his gaze still remains soft as before.

"I... I..." I couldn’t finish my sentence. He said nothing as he waiting for me to talk.

"I..." but I really can’t tell him. I turned to avoid his gaze.

"You will make your debut soon?" he asked softly.

"How... how did you know?"

"Well... I've heard the news this afternoon. They said there will be a girl band that would soon make its debut, called So Nyeo Shi Dae. I read the list of its member's name and find your name there. Congratulations..." he smiled. But there is no happiness in his smile. There was only sadness that emanated from his tone.

"I'm sorry, Oppa..." I looked down. I don’t like seeing him like this.

"Why you should apologize to me? I do congratulate you, why do you even apologize?"

"I know you remember the meaning of my debut, right? We must break up, Oppa..." the tears began to fill my eyes.

He sighed. "I know. But that doesn’t mean I have to prevent your debut, right? You don’t have to apologize to me. I'm actually proud of you..." he took my hand and caressed my hand gently. When I looked at him, that smile of sadness was gone. His current smile is different from before. There was no expression of sadness on his face, but I could still see the sadness in his eyes.

"You’re not sad, Oppa?"

Stupid question! I told to myself.

"Of course I feel sad. But, I think it’s better to make many people happy to see your debut. Your family and friends must be very excited. Especially your father who desperately wants to see you becomes a singer. Am I wrong?"

"Do you know, Oppa? You made ​​me feel even more regret to break up with a nice guy like you, Oppa..." I couldn’t hold my tears anymore.

"Yah! Please do not cry! Aigo..." he pulled me into his arms. My tears didn’t stop flowing in his arms.

"We can still be friends. Why are you crying like this? "

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Friends? I never felt you see me as a friend after our breakup, Oppa...

We did break up a few months before my debut as So Nyeo Shi Dae. We also promise to continue our relationship as friends, as when before we dating. But our current relationship has never been back to be like before. After we broke up, you just smiled weakly at me every time we meet. We never talk more than just a greeting, just say "annyeonghaseyo" every time we meet. Even several times I felt you were trying to avoid me. What is the so-called friend?

"Taeyeon-ah!" Jessica nudged my hand and made ​​me realize that everyone is staring at me.

I suddenly remembered that we are currently attending a meeting to discuss the next SM Town concert. All SM Town members who gathered here with the crew looked at me in astonishment. He was no exception, the person who has managed to make ​​me feel this pain. The pain because of the distance created between us after we broke up.

"Taeyeon-ssi! Is there something bothering you that make you daydream like that?" Sajangnim scolded me gently.

"Forgive me, Sajangnim..." I feel so ashamed.

"Alright. Let's continue our discussion..." everyone back focused on Sajangnim. But that person still looked at me for a moment, and then turned his head to listen Sajangnim.

All I could do was sighing. I pulled out my cell phone from my bag and quickly write messages in secret.

"Why do we always keep a distance while before we promised to be friends even if we break up, Oppa? No one will ever believe that we have dated before. People see you even closer to the other SNSD members. People also think that I have a special relationship with the other SJ members. My heart was deeply hurt because we keep a distance like this, Oppa..."

I searched his name. I'm looking for his name in the group Super Junior. Here it is...

SJ- Wookie Oppa, send a message...

Message sent success…

He looked a little surprised. He pulled out his phone secretly. He opens his flip phone and he pressed the keypad several times. He was surprised and immediately turns to me with both eyes wide open. But then his expression softened and slightly smiled. His smile when we officially break up that night came back. He then looked down and typing on his cell phone keypad. After that, he closed his phone and put back into his pocket.

One new message...

I opened the message. My tears almost dripped when I read it.

From : SJ - Wookie Oppa

Sorry...

I think this is best way for us, Taeyeon-ah. It’s better when the fans see we aren’t too close like this. Please stay away from me for the sake of our groups...

Let everything that has ever happened between you and me before becomes a little secret between us...

I will keep my love to you in my heart without anyone knowing, forever...

But he was right. Now we both have become idol who has lots of fans. They could have turned into antifans in a heartbeat if they get to know about their idol relationship. Our management also forbids us to date. So I guess we do have to keep a distance like this...

I understand, Oppa. I promise to stay away from you and I will hide my love for you from everyone. The fans will never see me to be around you, Oppa...

For some reason I suddenly remembered a song which I sang at the MTV SNSD first. At that time I sang the song by Lisa, titled "Did You Ever Love Me", a song that fits perfectly with what my feelings right now...

 

Did you really ever love me?

I know it all but I ask again

Forever can we us two be one again?

Can’t we turn it back?

 

 


 

Rare pairing alert!!!

It's one shot story actually. Hehe...

They are my favorite member of SJ and SNSD, and I write this story because I never found their moment... T-T

How did it go???

Thanks for leaving comment...^^