Why?

Far Away

Seungkwan's POV

 

"Yah, you okay?" Seungkwan raised his head only to see a smiling Seungcheol. He glanced at Vernon and Minghao who was talking and giggling at the other side of the room. "Of course, just a little nervous" Seungcheol nodded his head and proceeded to Jeonghan. Seungkwan sighed. He's getting tired of this set-up. He's getting tired of Vernon making him feel he's not important at all. These past few months, the boy hasn't been talking to him, clearly avoiding contact. But, what was wrong?  

Vernon seemed to notice his stare and decided to return the favor, Seungkwan quickly avoided his gaze but he can still see Vernon and Minghao looking at him from his peripheral view. 

"Seungkwan-ah! We're next!" Dokyeom called. He quickly followed his favorite hyung to the side of the stage. 

"Yah, what's the problem?" His sunshine hyung asked, Seungkwan sighed. He wanted to open up to Dokyeom like he always do but now is not the right time, Seungkwan quickly smiled and shooked his head. It was finally their turn to perform. The whole arena went dark and you can clearly see the beauty of the rose quartz and serenity ocean. 

 

I want to see you
I wanted to see you so much
I know it’s not allowed
But I try to turn back time
I lean on one side of the room
And call your name Say Yes
But only your forgotten

 

Seokmin started to sing. It was a painful song to be honest but you can still hear the gratefulness in his voice. 

 

oh You’re so pretty, you’re so so soft
If you still have those memories
That seemed so fragile

 

Seungkwan can't help but worry. His voice sounded so hurt, he sang it perfectly but the way he delievered the lyrics will make you wonder if he was recently involved in a serious break up.