Final

A Letter for Jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Letter for Jeno

 

Hi Jeno! 

It's me, Renjun. I wrote this letter for you to let you know that there is someone like me is existing in this world. It's okay if you didn't know me, much better! Kidding.I will kill you if you didn't recognize me! You know me, I'm one of your friend.  I didn't know that you're a bubbly type, the moment I saw you, I think you're a kind of boy who rarely talks especially when the topic is important only. But I'm wrong. Forgive me for my wrong judgement, I'm just carried away of your cold expression, but I think you're cool hehe. You look so handsome, and hey, I have something to ask. Why are you so handsome? Are you even a human?(insert happy emoticon) Okay that's enough. I'm being corny. Hehe, forgive me, I'm just your fan.

Hey! I want to say thank you. I'm really thankful that I have a great friend like you. If it's not you, I'm still alone, probably wondering if there is somebody out there who's willing to take my hand. Why is that? You look dazzling when you're smiling. I love that eye smile, it can clear what I have on my thoughts. Please keep smiling for me, I'll love that. Ah! I have something to tell you. Donghyuck said that this is only between us but I can't keep quiet now. Donghyuck said that you are so lame and very boring that's why every student who planned to confess to you is backing out. You know, I think your face is the only thing they need and that is unfair. And I think that Donghyuck is wrong. You're not boring Jeno. I want you to know that I'm enjoying your company. Without you, my school life is very hard and boring you know that? Of course you don't. Jisung also said that you're pretty boring. Seriously? What's wrong with them? I don't think it's true, even if it's true, this might be your charm. Maybe.  Heck, they didn't realize that. Why those kid who likes you is backing out? They just know your physical beauty, not inside. Ha! They will regret it, not able to confess to you. You're very sweet inside.

It seemed that you're interested in one of our friends. Jaemin right? I know I'm right. The way you look at him, you're very obvious. Jaemin too. I think there is a special connection between you everytime you exchange glances. Your skinships, nick names. I know it all. Can you please don't make it very obvious? Especially in front of me? I'm hurting inside. Know why? Because I like you. I like you Jeno Lee. I don't know why but all I know is I really like you, every angle of you, you became special to me. I like everything about you that's why it hurts so much. But what can I do? It's your happiness, you smile differently when you're with him and it makes me happy too, a little. I'm pretty lonely and that is the reason why I'm sick but I'm okay. I can't be absent. I won't let you feel worried about me even if you are not worried at all. I just want to see you happy without flustering. It makes me sad.

There is a time that you fought with Jaemin. I don't know the reason so I didn't in. You won't like it. It breaks my heart when I saw you look so depressed. Jaemin seemed really special to you. I'm envious. I wish I was him just for a minute coz Jaemin is the only one who can make you happy. But I can't of course. I don't do magics.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter