Baby Baby

What if You Were in Girls Generation?

You hurry over to the dorms after your flight from Japan. You are the must exhausted you have ever been your whole life. You creep around the dorm, barely being able to see anything in order to not wake up your fellow members. “Yumi” You hear someone whisper your name. You jerk your head in surprise toward the voice to Sooyoung Unnie standing near the entrance to the bedrooms. “Hi,” You say as you feel your heart rate slow down to its regular tempo. “Wow, it’s really late. We didn't think you would be home until the morning.” “Well Manager-nim wanted to make sure I had enough time to prepare for the ‘Baby Baby’ performance coming up.” “Oh, so you're staying until then?” Sooyoung says with a smile. “Yeah I guess. But I have to leave right after to shoot the final episode.” Sooyoung puts her head down a little. “After that I'm done of course!” You say and force a smile on your chapped lips. “True,” Sooyoung says and smiles back at you. “Now get to bed.” “Ok, Unnie.” You respond tiredly and pass her into your room you share with Seohyun. After you perform “Baby Baby” for the next few days you head back to Japan to shoot the finale. After you’re done filming, Haruma asked to speak to you in private. You get all jittery. Being only fifteen, you hadn't had to many serious crushes but you seriously felt yourself falling for him. “What if he asks you to be his girlfriend?” You think as you walk up to him in one of the unused classrooms on set. “No there’s no way he could like me, of all people.” You continue to muse as he looks into your eyes. Your heart threatens to jump out of you chest. “I wanted to make sure that you know…” He looks down at the floor. You frown in confusion as he struggles to find the words to continue. “That we aren’t anything, you know? Like just friends I guess.” Your heart that once was beating so hard seems to fall still and sink beneath your feet into the floor below. You feel yourself getting hot with embarrassment. How could you even that he would like you. He probably thought you were average looking and annoying. “Yeah, o-of course.” You say. He nods as you turn and walk away as quickly as possible. You head to the nearest rest room, not wanting to be seen by any of the staff. Especially not Manager Oppa. You shake all over as you step into the bathroom. You try your hardest to not look in the mirror. You know that you will just tear yourself apart piece by piece if you do. You feel hot tears fall down your cheeks slowly than quickly. Your face hurts from trying not to make a sound. You slide down on the wall until you are sitting with your knees pressed into your chest. You sit there for a very long time, making yourself more upset by thinking about how no one has come to look for you yet. “They probably hate as well. You think as you sit, cramming your neck to look up at the ceiling. Although you know you should, you don't want to come out. You have stopped crying, but you know seeing your manager and everyone will only make you want to cry more. You eventually make your way towards the entrance of the set where you know Manager-nim will be waiting for you. “Come on, we’re going to miss our flight! Where have you been?” Your manager pesters you as you arrive. The whole plane ride you sleep. You think you might have left a tear or two pass your eyes as you dose off, but you try your hardest not to care.