CHAPTER 1

The Amazing Era of Kpop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior leader Leeteuk just arrived at his house when his phone suddenly rang. He had a very tiring day because of his hectic schedules.

"Aish~ Who's calling right now?" Leeteuk whined as he grabbed his phone and saw that it was an unregistered number. He contemplated if he should answer the call. He considered the possibility that it might be a sesaeng fan. "It might be an important call and it's been awhile since I've encountered a creepy fan." He muttered as he clicked the answer button.

 

CALL

 

Leeteuk: Annyeonghaseyo

 

...: Is this Leeteuk ssi?

 

Leeteuk: Yes..who's this?

 

...: Leeteuk-sunbaenim! It's Seungri! Bigbang Seungri!

 

Leeteuk: Oh? Annyeonghaseyo Seungri ssi. (surprised) 

 

Seungri: Annyeonghaseyo sunbae! I thought I got the wrong number! (exclaimed in relief)

 

Leeteuk: (chuckles) No you didn't. It's really me, Super Junior Leeteuk.

 

Seungri: Thank God!

 

Leeteuk: So, why did you call me Seungri ssi? (curious)

 

Seungri: Ahh, It's actually hard to explain via phonecall sunbaenim. I was wondering if you're free tomorrow so we could talk personally?

 

Leeteuk: EH? What is this about Seungri ssi? (nervous)

 

Seungri: (laughs) Don't worry sunbae! I just have an idea that I want to talk about with you.

 

Leeteuk: Why can't you tell me now?

 

Seungri: Err.. it's difficult to discuss without seeing your face. (chuckles nervously) So, are you free sunbae?

 

Leeteuk: (looks at his schedule for tomorrow) I'll be free around 2 in the afternoon.

 

Seungri: Great! I'll text you where we'll meet sunbae! See you tomorrow, annyeong!!! (happy)

 

Leeteuk: Wait!

 

Seungri : (hangs up)

 

END CALL

 

Leeteuk groaned as he put down his phone. "What was that? What does the Bigbang maknae want to talk about with me?"

 

 

"YES!" Seungri pumped his fist into the air after he hanged up the phone.

 

"What did he say?" GD asked as he grabbed Seungri's hand.

"We'll meet tomorrow hyung!" Seungri said happily.

GD hummed, "Just the two of you?"

 

Seungri looked at him, "Wae? Do you want to come?"

GD stared at him intently, "Of course! I don't want you to be alone with someone else other than me!"

 

"Aren't you busy tomorrow?" Seungri chuckled.

"I'm sure hyung will give me a day off if I ask for it." GD scoffed, "YAH! Don't you want me to come?!"

 

Seungri just laughed and leaned on GD. "I want you to be there so that I won't be nervous when I tell the Super Junior's leader my idea." he admitted.

GD smiled affectionately at Seungri, "Your idea is amazing, Ri. I'm sure sunbaenim will like it too. After all, it's been a long time."

Leeteuk scratched the back of his head as he walked towards the private booths area. Seungri mentioned that he reserved one for them. "What is this all about?" he muttered. He slept late last night because of his curiousity about this meeting. In fact, he's actually nervous meeting Seungri after a long time.

"Leeteuk sunbae!" Seungri waved his hand to Leeteuk. Leeteuk waved back and bowed his head a little. He was a bit embarrassed by the younger's action and quickly approached the booth.

When Leeteuk was beside the booth, he saw GD sitting beside Seungri. "Oh, GD ssi." Leeteuk greeted. He was surprised to see him but then again, he should've expected it. He smiled at the two.

 

Seungri and GD stood up and bowed to their sunbae, "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim."

Caught by surprise, Leeteuk bowed back to his hoobaes, "Oh, annyeong!" He laughed shyly. "Let's sit."

 

After they settled down, food were being served on their table.

"Eat a lot sunbae. You must be tired from your schedule. It's my treat since I occupied your supposedly vacant time." Seungri encouraged. He was a bit nervous facing his senior because he requested a meeting in such a short notice.

Leeteuk sensed his nervousness and chuckled, "Kwaenchana Seungri ssi, I'm not mad."

Seungri sighed in relief, "Really?"

Leeteuk nodded and laughed again. GD laughed along with him. He was amused at his maknae's behavior.

"So, what is this meeting all about?" Leeteuk asked as they started to eat. He looked at the two in front of him.

"Um..actually sunbae.." Seungri started.

"Call me hyung Seungri. It's not like you never called me hyung before." Leeteuk teased. He tried to ease down the younger's nerves.

 

Seungri laughed a bit and rubbed his neck shyly. "Arasseo hyung. Uhm.. actually.."

"What's this? The great Seungri is stuttering?!" GD teased.

Leeteuk joined in, "Yeah, I'm shocked! You've never ran out of words before Seungri ah."

"It's been a long time, Leeteuk hyung. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter