Mascot and Cheerleader

Mascot and Cheerleader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
School's mascot.
What's so special about being a school mascot? Nothing. People don't recognize you, they think you're a weirdo who doesn't have friends and having pathetic life. Some even think you're ugly that's why you hide your face behind the humongous outfit with the mask. You're all sweaty, and hot. Sometimes, you can't breath properly and the worst part, you have to be silly with all the dance just to entertain people. So, why she willing to do it? 
Dahyun living her simple life, as a daughter of busy parents and living with her only brother sometimes so annoying. She doesn't have that much friends. Around 3 people stay by her side, yes, she counted them. She has Chaeyoung, her best buddy of all time who always with her when both of them skip school, or fake the ID just to enter some lesbian club.
Then, she has Tzuyu who usually object and disagree with Chaeyoung and her doing those silly things that doesn't give any profit. But, Tzuyu always the one who defend them when they got into trouble doing such ruckus things. 
The last one, she has Jihyo, the daugther of the school's principal that actually loved by everyone and so do Dahyun because no matter how troublesome Dahyun is, Jihyo always patiently deal with her. And, one day, the football team will have a tournament that will be held at their school.
For some reason, the silliest reason, all school that became host, need to represent a school mascot. And the worst part is, the high school that they studying at, decided to use chicken as a mascot. Not just any chicken, but a hen. White hen.
And, because of Dahyun is that troublemaker, Jihyo assign her to be the mascot. Which at first she's strongly disagree but when she heard about the allowance that she will get, she somehow accepted it. Well, who can say no to 250 bucks only by wearing stupid mascot for 2 weeks. Besides, she needs the money to enjoy her youth life, well, she's not that lifeless to begin with.
"Is this looks good on me?" She asked, as she stand in front of mirror, wearing a huge mascot which all of them agree it's one time bigger than Dahyun. She only need to wear the head part of the mascot, then she totally became a giant hen.
"Well, they can't see you anyway, so, no need to bother." Tzuyu said, which actually true so Dahyun can only sigh.
"Okay, this is it." she said, and she wear the chicken's head, which covering all of her face, with only two holes for her eyes to see and two holes for her nose to inhale and exhale.
"Wow, this thing is so heavy and hot. And I have to wear this for hours." She groan, but her voice sounded echoed as she wear the mascot.
"Chill, besides I heard that the cheerleaders are hot. You will be okay." Chaeyoung, as a good friend, try to convinced her. Dahyun can sigh again.
Cheerleaders are hot, but no one can beat Taeyeon, the one and only idol that she had been drooling for as long as she can remember.
"Anyway, good luck and don't do anything embarrassing." Jihyo linking her arm with the mascot's arm and lead Dahyun out of the room, which obviously a special one requested by Dahyun so that no one knows she's the mascot (as if everyone know who she is without the mascot). 
All the four of them goes straight to the school field but Dahyun stop right before the walks out the aisle. She take a deep breath and turn around, looking at her bestfriends. 
"I think, I can handle this from here. Don't worry, I will be a good chicken and in three weeks, this torture is going to be over." she said, a little dramatic.   Three weeks because this is the introduction week. She will get to know the others, like she care, and where she should be standing or walking without disturbing anyone. Especially, the cheerleaders. They are the last persons that Dahyun wanted to deal with, and if she can, she do not want to even exchange looks with them.
"Good luck, tofu."
"Good luck, chicky."
"Good luck, little brat."
That explains her friends a lot. She smile bitterly, feeling a little nervous as she started to sweat, probably because of the goddamn mascot.
"There you are. Wow, our mascot looks good." She can definitely hear someone saying something about the mascot as she walks, and closer to the center of the field. She's gulping.
"Okay, chicken, you will stand there, in front of the benches, besides the cheerleaders. You can do whatever you want, except roasting yourself and disturbing the cheerleaders." a woman, she must say, probably the organizer or something gave her direction. She look toward the direction that the woman told her, and she can see bunch of girls wearing the same colour outfit beside the bench. Thanks for her bad eyesight, she can't see the faces of the cheer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter