The Meeting

YG Family Drabbles

 

The girl who got bruised on her knee was brought to the infirmary.
CL gently felt the girl's forehead just to make sure that the girl didn’t get any flu because if the circumstances turned like that then the girl will be in grave danger.

The smell of alcohol and the gloomy feeling inside didn't escape CL's senses so she quietly walked in front of the nurse and talked to her. The girl who seemed to be a light sleeper woke up hearing the silent murmurs behind the curtain covering the white, plain bed she’s in.

 Peeking at one eye, the girl felt that the warm covers are slowly ebbing away her senses making her eyes enter the darkness.



NO! She mentally scolded himself.
 CL is outside! I have to meet her no matter what! No matt-- ... er.. wh...what?



Fighting back the tiredness she's feeling all of a sudden, she forcefully sat upright but her body suddenly swayed as her eyes closed for real.

CL slowly walked to the girl outside, their gazes directly meeting each other.



"I've talked to the nurse. Your friend…" She gazed at the direction of the closed room, unaware of what just happened in there.

"She's alright. She fainted because of shock. Her wounds have been cleansed and are not infected."



CL didn't seem to notice the beads of sweat that dripped down the girl's forehead, and how her fingers were tangled tightly together. 

Seeing no response from the girl, CL uncertainly waved a hand before the girl's face. 

She jumped and stuttered,

"Y-yes? Y-you..." 

CL looked blankly at her.



"C-CL!" She suddenly screamed, muttering repeatedly. "Oh my god!"

---

 

"C-CL!"



Hearing that scream outside the infirmary, the girl who was a light sleeper bolted up from her slumber. Her eyes locked on towards the door.



CL! We have to meet CL!!!! The girl threw the covers somewhere as she dashed towards the door not minding the hurt that she suddenly experienced from the wound. Just as she was nearing the door, the huge nurse stood with her arms wide open, preventing her to go outside the door.



"Why?!!!"

The girl huffed and puffed thinking she could blow the house down and blow the huge, fat nurse away but to no avail, no can do. 

The nurse’s gaze pierced through hers and immediately the girl shuddered.



CL! We must meet CL! The girl still mentally scolded herself.



"Y-you!" Pointing weakly at the fat nurse, that has turned scary by the way.


"D-don't glare a-at me! D-don't imitate T-Tabi-oppa! You totally FAILED it!"



The nurse eyes widened upon the mention of TOP's name. Her hands close to strangling the girl, but with remarkable speed, the girl easily dodged it and howled like a dog (GD style).

---

 

The girl who evaded the fat nurse came bursting out of the door, meeting the shocked faces of CL and her friend.
As she took another step forward to her CL, she felt an excruciating pain in her bruised knee. She fell forward, her knees crashing to the ground.



"Ahhh!"

CL rushed towards her, her steel gaze drilling through the girl. 



"You should be resting inside. Why did you come out?" 


A lot of thoughts were flitting in her mind. CL just addressed her directly again. CL asked her a question. CL was concerned about her. CL was only less than one arm's length from her!!! Her heart felt like it was going to explode and jump out of its ribcage. She needed to chill. She couldn't faint again like what happened just now. She gripped her shirt tightly, her knuckles turning white. Ragged breathing could be heard clearly from her. She looked up and gave a shaky smile.

---

 

The girl's knuckles turned white as she held CL by the collar, shaking.
A smile paints on her pale face and an unidentifiable croak goes out of .



"Urk.. Shi-shi-er. ru..!"

She gulped, tears flooding her cheeks. CL was dumbfounded, taking in all this madness and the grotesque face in front of her.



"Uhh.." CL could only utter that sound.



Behind her and the girl, the big, fat nurse stomped its way and let out a mighty growl. Her friend, mouth hanging open, gulped down while watching the whole scene unveil in front of her. Suddenly, G-Dragon came into the scene holding a cheese-flavored popcorn.



"What happened?" G-Dragon asked the girl beside her.

The girl took a glance at the source of the intrusion and gasped louder as her eyes took in the flawlessness she saw just before her. Before she could respond to the thin guy, a shriek filled the quiet hospital.
The big, fat nurse jumped her way towards G-Dragon and she squealed with a high-pitched sound unlike her throaty growl previously.



"Jiyong oppa!!!!!!" The girl who got a bruised knee unpleasantly looked at the nurse, appalled by her sudden change in attitude. G-Dragon coughed a little and nodded briefly. He made his way past the nurse to CL, with the nurse still swooning over him.



"Rinnie?"