The room

Nobody but you

Thanks God it was this hot. Eve though I hated it before, now in my soaked tshirt i kind of enjoyed it. Taeyong didn't look back once during our way to his hotel, which kind of annoyed me but i tried to act cool about it. Again I felt the pain in my back and feet and ignoring it didn't go well as i groaned seeing bit of blood on my sandal strap.

After couple minutes we finally made it to the hotel. It was huge and looked damn expensive. We were greeted by a man in suit who opened the door for us. I quickly thanked him and smiled apologetically, because of Taeyong who simply entered without giving anybody a single look. What surprised me, nobody stopped me.

I thought that in hotels like this one, they would check everybody who entered for security reasons.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed the boy in front of me. Now that he wasn't looking at me I could actually think properly. I was not angry or upset, I just felt really sorry for him. He looked so tired and worn out, damaged. So friagle, but of course all that hidden under a mask of a boy.

I went into the elevator but even though we stood so close he didnt seem to pay attention to me at all. From up close he seemed even more tired. Maybe I was too harsh? But then with what? It was him who lost his temper, he could have just take a picture with a fan without swearing.

"Can you stop staring?" He asked rolling his eyes but still not looking my way. It was soothing and annoying the heck out of me at the same time.

"Im just comparing you to the version of you i know from the screen" I answered but turned my gaze the other direction. I heard a deep sight.

"And what do you see?" He raised his eyebrows facing me for the first time in a while. I blinked a few times trying to focus, which was way harder than when he wasnt looking.

"You look way older" was the only thing I said and I couldn't help a giggle, once I saw him getting annoyed. The elevator dinged and we got out without sharing anything more.

The hall way was long and looking just as luxurious as rest of this place. Stereotypical red carpet spread all the way, dimmed lights and white doors every now and then decorated with silver numbers. We walked almost to the end and while I got used to, now comfortable silence, Taeyong took out the card that opened the door.

I wasnt really sure what to expect. At first I got star struck by the room itself. It was huge, with beautiful windows with perfect view on the city. Walls all coloured brightly, were decorated with paintings and four kingsized beds were placed in there.

"Wow, I see you got lucky today bringing the girl so early" I heard from one of the beds. It was just then that it hit me, we weren't alone. My eyes opened wide as I saw at least half of the group in the room. I quickly greeted them but was unable to smile, from how unexpected it was. The most unexpected part was that they were speaking english.

"Shut up Taeil" Yuta scolded him smiling to me. I felt my heart melt. "Can't you see its more serious buisness going on?" he laughed as I got fully red from embarrassment. I should have think of some comeback, but I felt like my brain couldnt funcion well.

"I am just a fan" I said hoping that it will fix something and they won't joke about me. I clenched my fists like a small child feeling overwhelmed by everything that was happening during last half an hour.

I heard a chuckle from WinWin "we know, sweetie" I couldn't believe it. Just realising why nobody cared about me entering the hotel.

It just must have been normal for Taeyang to bring girls here. I blinked couple times looking at the floor not capable to speak.

"Now thanks to all of you nothing will happen because she shut down" I heard Taeyong and sent him a lost look. Wait, was he really..  He rolled his eyes on me again and pulled me towards his side of the room. I sat on the bed like doll, not knowing what to do or where to look. All other boys just went back to their own stuff, givin me and their gruop leader some privacy. If you can call it like that.

He reached down to his suitcase and started looking through all clothes. I wasn't even surprised most of them were black.

"Here" he handed me one of his T-shirts. "Black shouldn't stain that easily. Go to bathroom and change." I followed his orders.

The bathroom got me by surprise again. It was practical but still luxuriously styled. When I placed down my backpack and took of my shirt the stupidity of this situation hit me.

I am getting undressed in a bathroom of a man I don't know. Of course I knew his name, birthdate and so on but i didn't REALLY know him. I didn't know if he cried during some movies, if he swore during practices, if he was nice to younger and respectful to older members, how he treated his parents or even what he trully enjoyed doing.

I shook my head and quickly pulled on his shirt. It smelled only like laundry, no cologne, no personal smell.

I was determined to leave as soon as possible. I unlocked the door picking up my stuff trying to avoid any eyecontact.

"Wow you should really diet." I heard a voice on my right and felt emotions bubbling up in me again.

"Excuse me?" I took a deep breath trying not to lose my temper, but trust me it was close. Taeyong shrugged his shoulders.

"Just saying" I clenched my jaw this time.  

"You can't just say that to a girl. It's mean." I tried to be as calm as it's possible but I heard my voice pitch got slightly higher. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I took a deep breath thinking that of i punch him now I have too many witnesses.

"It's normal to say that not in a mean way. I'm just stating a fact." he showed me to the door before any of oter group members could join our conversation.

"Bring the T-shirt day after tomorrow"