Final

Because I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She laughs as she sees her boyfriend's face in her phone as they facetime. She takes note of his disheveled hair standing in all positions, swollen face, and tired eyes and yet he still managed to look handsome in her eyes. If that was the sight that would greet her every morning she wakes up for the rest of their lives together, she wouldn't mind. She giggles; she misses him so much. In a few weeks, she would be seeing him once again.

"Yah Hyun-ah, why are you laughing?" he pouted cutely. Who would have thought that the manly and charismatic leader of CNBLUE is capable of doing aegyo?

"Aigoo Yong Oppa, you're lucky we're in different places right now or else..."

"Or else what, uri Joohyunieee?" his eyes twinkled with mischief. He's teasing her again and she knew her nostrils flared.

"Or else it's gonna meet my lovely palm," she shoves her palm at the camera. She hears his laughter.

"Aigoo, I know you miss this pink lips so much," he puckered his lips some more and Joohyun just had to laugh. He really looks like a duck - her lovely yet y duck.

"Oppa, I miss you..." she suddenly blurted out when Yonghwa's telling her of his Busan trip when he had a two-day break.

The call went silent. They just looked at each other and Yonghwa saw the redness in her eyes. It was New Year's Eve and as much as they want to spend it together with their respective families, they can't for they're still idols - they have schedules to attend to.

Just like now - Joohyun has an hour break before she goes to her next photoshoot for a magazine in Honolulu. Yonghwa on the other hand was in Korea preparing for his band’s year-end performances. It was an 18-hour d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter