Advice

Imagine

Minhyuk was sure that he liked Yoobin. He wasn't the type to give up easily. After the Inkigayo schedule ended, Minhyuk had free time. He called his best friend, Kikwang, to give him some advice. 

"Hyung-ah~~ I miss you!" Minhyuk did his aegyo over the phone.

"Lovely~ I miss you too!" Kikwang smiled at Minhyuk's aegyo. Kikwang always called Minhyuk "Lovely", because he thought Minhyuk was always lovely.

"Hyung-ah, can we meet today?" Minhyuk asked.

"Of course, any time for my lovely dongsaeng," Kikwang replied, still smiling.

20 minutes later

Kikwang and Minhyuk met at a cafe. They hugged each other when they met, and sat down. Kikwang ordered coffee and waffles, and Minhyuk ordered bread with milk.

"Hyung-ah, I need some advice. I like someone now, and I thought that you would know how make someone like you since you caught Hyuna's heart." Minhyuk started.

Kikwang had been dating Hyuna for a month now, and they were a lovey dovey couple.

Kikwang laughed and asked, "Who do you like?"

"Yoobin noona," Minhyuk answered.

"What advice do you need?" Kikwang asked.

"I told her that I like her. Was it too fast?" Minhyuk asked.

"You confessed? Didn't you guys first meet at the party?"

"Yeah.. But I do like her."

Kikwang thought for a minute. He never knew Minhyuk was this straightforward. He laughed at the thought of Minhyuk confessing so fast. "Hmmm.. You should change her mind first. Talk to her more, and get to know her." Then Kikwang's phone rung. He picked it up, "Oh hey Hyuna~ ..I miss you, too! ..Right now? ..Okay! I'll be right there~" Kikwang hung up. "Minhyuk-ah, I have to go now. Good luck with Yoobin noona!" Kikwang waved to Minhyuk and left the cafe.

"Okay! Bye hyung-ah~" Minhyuk waved back. Then he thought, "Talk to her more, get to know her.. talk to her more, get to know her.." He left the cafe as he murmured those words quietly to himself.