Kim ae sook(you) and her bestfriend

Korean Cinderella Story

'When I was just a little girl,
My mama used to tuck me into bed,
And she'd read me a story.

It always was about a princess in distress
And how a guy would save her
And end up with the glory.

I'd lie in bed
And think about
The person that I wanted to be,

Then one day I realized
The fairy tale life wasn’t for me.

I don’t wanna be like Cinderella,
Sitting in a dark, cold, dusty cellar,
Waiting for somebody to come and set me free 
I don’t wanna be like someone waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
On I will survive
Unless somebody's on my side
Don't wanna depend on no one else.
I’d rather rescue myself.'

You put down your pen and your floral notebook.You had just finished writing your diary.You always write there since you were little.You mother died when you was seven years old,you had no choice back then but stay in the custody of your father,who do not know anything but  to flog you.You were fifteen when your father told you that you'll work in a club as a "waitress".You agreed even if your underage because you always wanted to earn money for your school expenses but when you get there,the manager of the club told you that your father had sold you to them as a dancer(e),Upon knowing the real situation,you didn't think twice already.You run and run. From then on,you worked as a saleslady in order to fill your daily expenses and your schooling too.

"aissh~ i cannot understand why do other people believe in fairytales,fairytales aren't true." you sigh as you preparing yourself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

kringg.. kringg.. 

your alarm clock rings.it was on your table beside your bed.You stretch your arm to stop it.

"it's too early." you said.

after how many hours you waked up,then you looked on your wall clock giving you a shock.

"oh my god !! i'm will be late for school!" you said worrily.

------------------------------------------------------

walking your way for school..

"miss ! you step aside pleaseeee !." a boy in a school uniform said as he was fastly driving his bike.

"sh*t !! it made me nervous~," you said as you touch your chest. "maybe~ he also woke up late." you continued.you start  walking again.

---------------------------------------------------

in the school.. you were walkind down the stairs when someone called out.

"my god ! bestfriend,you're quite late today !." your bestfriend MAN MIN RIN or MIN RIN for short said.

"because i have a good sleep." you said.

"maybe you're day dreaming ?." your bestfriend said while she pinch you on your waist.

"yah ! i'm not ! and if i am ,who is that guy ?." you protest.

"maybe you're dyadreaming 'bout your prince charming." she smiled widely.

"no i'm not!" you rolled youe eyes.

"okay okay ! you're not . but please can we fasten our walk ? i'm kinda hungry." she said.

while having walk towards the canteen .they saw a commotion.

"what's that commotion all about?." you asked your bestfriend.

"where in the earth you're from?." she rolled her eyes.

"then,what's it?."

"it's about our college graduatin ball." she informed you.

"ah.. we have only one month after that we're now gradaute." you said.

"i wish leeteuk will be my partener." you heard this in the girl you met along the way.

"best~ is that true?." you asked again.

"yes,our partner's name will be pull out from the box." she informed.

''that's why many girls are hoping that the MC will pick leeteuk's name as their partner." she continued.

"ah~." you said uninterested.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk  begs in the MC .telling them that he wants ae sook  to be his partner.

"please~ i'll do everything just make her my partner." leeteuk begged.

"but ..how about the girls that are hoping to be your partner? it's unfair." the MC said.

"please?." leeteuk said. ".i'll not attend if she wasn't  my partner." he continued.

 

"are you sure?." the MC asked.

"yes! yes i am !." he nodded.

"we'll make her your partner.. all the names that in the box is all hers..we'll just pretend that all the girls name are in there.arasseo??." the MC smiled.

"yes .yes . i will..gomawo." leeteuk grinned.

------------------------------

@SS501_rocks-

 

thank you for commenting ! you're the first one:)!