What?!!

Little Bangtan
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                            ^^~

Something weird had happened with the second eldest. They noticed he began getting really clingy and giggled a lot recently. Min Yoongi and clingy? It was unheard of, and the fact he was giggling, sounded completely crazy.

 

Okay maybe he had done it several times before, but it was only for the cameras–not in their dorm. Off camera, he was a quiet guy who loved to be alone in his studio or lie down on his black bed.

 

All of the members had gathered in the living room to watch the latest episode of Weekly Idol. The guests were GFriend and Mamamoo. It was a great show–everybody laughed hysterically the entire time, especially during the Annyeong Cleopatra game.

 

They were busy laughing when Yoongi quietly came out of his room and hugged Taehyung as if he were a teddy bear. It didn't go unnoticed, as Taehyung became rigid and his laugh died the moment Yoongi embraced him. He wiggled away and tried to escape from the hug but Yoongi whined and pouted at him.

 

"Oh my god!" Taehyung shrieked a little too loudly, and caught the attention of the rest of the members. They stared at Taehyung and Yoongi before moving their eyes down to their intertwined bodies.

 

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked slowly but the said man did not move an inch. He simply giggled quietly into Tae's shoulder.

 

"Oh my god, what happened to you? Are you sick, Yoongi?" Jin said and rushed to him, putting his hand on Yoongi's forehead.

 

"Nope. Yoongi ish fwine." Yoongi said childishly. Everyone froze and Yoongi stared at all of th

Please log in to read the full chapter